AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-07, 05:12   Link #741
HasuMasu
*Artist

My fic has been stuck in limbo for almost a year now, I really need to get at least one chapter out.
Old 2012-03-07, 05:24   Link #742
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Marcus and I haven't even made that first chapter, and I'm too busy with Infinite Stratos and Moretsu Pirates to start!
Old 2012-03-07, 05:38   Link #743
Lenaisian
The Undead Summoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
My fic has been stuck in limbo for almost a year now, I really need to get at least one chapter out.
Oh, am I still that lucky?

... but hell, I just can't concentrate when I have my uncle/dad/mom/anyone older than me for company. I also have another stalled crossover project (a Zero no Tsukaima X Grand Chase Crossover project, in which I already had a title), and an original story project (which tackles a very offensive taboo: pedophilia). I really need some help (professional, personal, or otaku) on this one...
Old 2012-03-09, 06:48   Link #744
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Hey! What if HSS has God Mode!? Something like turning the user into superman with 1000x boost on both brain and body?
Old 2012-03-09, 08:07   Link #745
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

As long as that helps you make more babies...
Old 2012-03-09, 09:24   Link #746
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
As long as that helps you make more babies...
True! I suppose he in that mode can make babies with all women in the world!

I suppose the requirement should be like facing human extinction to activate this mode.
Old 2012-03-09, 09:47   Link #747
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

In other words, throw him into the distant future, when the Reapers come knocking.
Old 2012-03-16, 10:50   Link #748
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
You be lucky, I had to format my hard drive and guess what? That one snippet about Preston's Science of Lingerie have been one of the collaterals. Fuck.

On the other hand, I wanted to write a story introducing the three gangs (Amélie's, Erin's and Kaede's) from Kirsten's point of view since her first day in Japan, since she is the n00b of the whole group. Cue the local population gawking over the scandinavian girl who is 185cm tall at age 15, and still growing. Huge schoolgirl indeed.

Imagine the hilarity from the height difference between Kirsty and Aria.
Old 2012-05-11, 23:01   Link #749
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Aria Revival! This time with some middle schoolers from the Mochizuki Institute of the Fine Arts for Girls - Assault specialization:

Spoiler for ASSAULT:

More Coming Soon(TM)
Old 2012-05-12, 01:33   Link #750
HasuMasu
*Artist

Meister's taking a crack at Hidan no Aria again? Oh damn now I can't stay in the shadows.
Old 2012-05-12, 11:51   Link #751
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

The characters may change and the fads may move. But Crack, Crack is never completed...
Old 2012-05-28, 11:25   Link #752
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I am in despair!

A series like Hidan no Aria that mentioned Sherlock Holmes in it....

Actually has little detective work.....in it.

It doesn't do the name any justice! So I will be working on one with some detective work in it.... (as soon as I finish my list of things to do)

Quote:
"Butei Inquesta Rule number one: There is no ghost in this world..."
Reason being: Everybody will just push the blame onto an imaginary criminal who don't exist
Old 2012-05-29, 01:47   Link #753
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm just in it for some SPAI action.
Old 2012-05-29, 05:23   Link #754
HasuMasu
*Artist

About that story I started almost a year ago, I just uploaded the first chapter.

BEHOLD!!!
Old 2013-06-25, 21:10   Link #755
Maverick Entity
Simple Observer

I apologize for bringing up an old topic for my first post, but I felt inspired some time ago to write a character, and would like to put it up. Perhaps it may serve as a revival for others.

Name: Roland Kraus

Nickname: “The Quaint Observer”

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: “Half of all the UK, half Deutsche, both overshadowed by stereotypical Americanism

Appearance: 5’10”, a bit mid set in build. Hair is of a brown tone that seems to lighten and darken throughout the year due to the changing sunlight. Irises are a mix of brown and grey, more heavily brown. Wears the standard male uniform of Butei High, save for a custom garrison cap which is colored to match his uniform jacket and adorned with the academy symbol.

Age: Not known, when asked, he has been known to reply with “Some people think I am 17, others 21. It doesn’t help that I haven’t grown a bit the last 4 years.”

Class: 2nd year, class c

Butei Rank: C

Ancestor: Nobody of note, though he has cryptically commented that he has a family connection to one whom “once held Lincoln’s hat

Department: Amdo/Inquesta, with electives in Assault and Snipe

Bloodline Ability: None

Weapons: Long Arm: SV-98, used for when operating under Snipe conditions. Equipped with the standard PKS-07 sight.

Handgun: GSh-18, carried in a leather shoulder holster under his jacket, the holster a memento from his father’s time as an officer and detective.

Blade: NR-40, tucked under one sleeve in a way that puzzles even him sometimes.

Friends: Kinji Tohyama, Aya Hiraga

Character Quotes:

Magazine release or barrel? How about both?” – Question posed by Roland to a somewhat slow Yakuza.

Ah, to be young again” – When witnessing almost every social activity between students.

If only Patton had lived to see today’s battle implements!” – Often said when examining a weapon.

It has been said that the greatest act of courage is admitting love. I am quite content to stick with the second greatest act of courage instead.” – When asked about love interests.

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Style:
Spoiler:

Trivia:
Spoiler:

Author Notes:

I wanted to make a character that was not exactly of a mainstream “type”, using some personal characteristics to flesh out his background. I suppose you could say I was adapting part of myself, save for the name of course. The name is just a combo I always found nice to say, and I have used it before for other, generally older characters. I actually considered at one point to make Roland Kraus a transfer instructor/master instead, but the notion of making him a transfer student who had no prior experience at other butei schools seemed more intriguing. I like to think of him a someone who simply does what is set before him. While he is a bit of a loner, he is not unable to talk to those around him, and is ready to help if asked.

I also wanted to challenge the notions of the in-universe facts, such as how transfer butei applications work, how electives/class structure works, etc. I also wanted to see if one could make a character that knows much about the main characters simply by being a butei, even HSS, which is always being stated as a well-kept Tohyama clan secret but in reality seems easily to find out about. With Roland’s personality though, he is reluctant to admit he knows such “secrets”.

Weaponry choice was a bit difficult. While I wanted to give him East-Bloc weapons, it would have been odd to give him something like a Stechkin APS, let alone a Dragunov. I originally considered giving him a proper SKS, but it would not have served well as a weapon for Snipe. Another idea was that of the Zastava M91, but that seemed a bit too unique.

His one secret desire to meet the rest of Ulus (and perhaps get “captured” himself), stems from my own desire to see Ulus fleshed out more in the light novels. I always thought that perhaps Kinji and company would have to travel to Reki’s homeland, perhaps to deal with the Ririirokane there or to collect Ulus for battle against Ranban.
Old 2014-03-20, 20:09   Link #756
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Has it been so long? And why of all things IS got a second season, and Aria not even a second chance?

Jim Bean is still here. The Nameless Team is still here. I'm going to throw in some Criminal Minds and Mentalist for the second season. Promote an Arrow, even.

There's so much potential to be had. I just wish there was an anime to go with it.
Old 2014-07-23, 15:09   Link #757
TarkTheTrinigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Hey! What if HSS has God Mode!? Something like turning the user into superman with 1000x boost on both brain and body?
There probably is, specially since the author has been really transfering this stroy from (guns-v-guns) to (magic-v-magic)

There is also a HSS King...

So God is definitely a big option.

Kinji also has to face a "God" next volume so hes going to need something new
Old 2015-09-27, 12:16   Link #758
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

A dull bang followed a shadow as a long-forgotten door ruptured.

"Crikey."

He whispered as the blacklight underslung the Walter PPK clasp in his hand swept the musked room, illuminating the darkness as though it were day to his augmented reality shades.

Had it already been this long? That was the thought of the day for the boy in maroon blazer combing the depths of this dungeon. The blacklight passed over a wall prominently displaying MI:6 embrazoned into fire-bombed bulkhead proclaiming its former owners. The rest however were nothing but charred reminders of the night which erased the worst secret in Her Majesty's Service from living memory.

Except one. And he couldn't believe he once spent his childhood here, training to be genius he is now.

The boy stopped, directing the blacklight at another soot-caked wall. Nodding inwardly, he flicked through cracked paint and touched a panel. He expected nothing, but a faint whir breezed down the hallway, and there chirped another voice, mechanically:

[HELLO, AGENT 7777. GOOD TO SEE YOU.]

On that note, the boy named Jim Bean smirked at the camera which had just come to life.

"It's good to be back."
Old 2015-09-29, 16:11   Link #759
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Four effing years lol.
Old 2015-09-30, 20:59   Link #760
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Well I think we're about to see one heck of a revival. AA always felt like a proper hidan no aria story, not a IS and ZnT kitbash.