2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.62%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-17, 03:38   Link #641
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
I got a message to ALI-AL SACHEZ

YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'RE DONE TO EVERYONE!! KANARAZU!!!

*cries then finally got shocked & depressed*
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 03:39   Link #642
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

IS it only me or setsuna face at the last scene realy HOT

-anyone know where can I get the ost they're playing when ali destroyed dynames gn-arm and fight withh lockon ? that music sounds so epic
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 03:43   Link #643
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
And Saji will never become Gundam.
Never will, that's for sure. He's a character that tells us the series' plot from a civillian's point of view.... If he were to die, I hope he'll die along with Louise in an Orbital Elevator if it were to be destroyed and crashed onto Earth...

I'm starting to get annoyed with his "Die, Gundams" emo nonsense.... You're hating the wrong side, pizza boy!
Old 2008-03-17, 03:44   Link #644
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
IS it only me or setsuna face at the last scene realy HOT
It's just you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
-anyone know where can I get the ost they're playing when ali destroyed dynames gn-arm and fight withh lockon ? that music sounds so epic
Probably on the OST II. I'm guessing FIGHT or COUNTERATTACK.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 03:44   Link #645
redbones

I hope Saji won't turn into some dark prince like Akito did in Nadesico. But who knows, Luis inherited all the money from her family, and may decide to spend it on...
redbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 03:45   Link #646
Auron Requies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Jeez, people have a LOT of bone to pick with 00. First it was the Trans-am powers, then Daryl (poor Daryl!) the now Lockon's twin sibling?

Am I the only person who would be totally stoked to see what the twin has to offer? Why do people assume that he's not part of Celestial Being as well? I don't think we can fully understand unless that actually happens. In contrast, Saji joining.. now that is a crazy one in a million chance. Even if that'd be interesting for me too.
If you saw my first reply...thats what I think of Daryl, no offense, but thats just how I see it. I agree that what he did was effective, but bloody stupid non-the-less, yes he was in an inferior machine but he was also a minor character and his reasons will never be as high as that of Lockon. I stick to my original point in my first post. Lockon would have kicked Ali's ass(could have, would have, but didn't I know, but that doesn't mean we could ignore possibilities, if we did, then we might as well screw assumptions), and did Ali really needed a distraction to realize his right side was blinded, he noticed alright, but with support, and a bloody ridiculous support it was (see my juxtaposition note)

Quote:
It's only natural to assume exclusion rather than inclusion when it comes to an organization such as Celestial Being. And I'd be interested to see what Lyle brings to the table too, although to make things interesting I'd think he'd be different in terms of personality from his twin brother, may he rest in peace.

And Saji will never become Gundam.
I'm interested in seeing how they will intertwined the twin aka 'Lyle' as well, but it's gonna be hard both for audience and the plot's characters cause we've been used to the open minded cowboy for 23 episodes up till now, he was a likeable character, but now he's just got this replacement all of a sudden. Like I said, I'm interested to see how they'll pull this off, but I may not like it, I'm too attached to the character of Lockon, especially after this episode.

And yes, Saji won't be gundam, cause Setsuna will kill him for it >:]

(I don't hate Saji, and have nothing against him, but he better have an important role soon)

Last edited by Auron Requies; 2008-03-17 at 04:09.
Auron Requies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 03:46   Link #647
ahmad

"Saji will never become Gundam." lol I hope so too!

And yea the music during the ali-lockon fight was pretty nice.
ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 03:48   Link #648
Jeffry2009
Banned

Exclamation 23 thought: HAS ALI AL-SACHEZ WENT TOO FAR!?

*cries* I just Can't Believe How That Piece of Crap ALI killed Lockon using Michael's Zwei just like That!?

That show just kinda like a 'grain of salt' to me or something.

Please, I Can't Wait to SEE SETSUNA GETS REVENGE FOR LOCKON I mean we've got 2 last episodes left!!!!

*Music Salute Plays and cries after i got shocked & depressed after i watched episode 23 and leaves the computer room*
Old 2008-03-17, 03:48   Link #649
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Never will, that's for sure. He's a character that tells us the series' plot from a civillian's point of view.... If he were to die, I hope he'll die along with Louise in an Orbital Elevator if it were to be destroyed and crashed onto Earth...

I'm starting to get annoyed with his "Die, Gundams" emo nonsense.... You're hating the wrong side, pizza boy!
Ok, it is weird. It is okay that Neil joined CB for revenge, but it is not okay for saji?

Edit: i don't mean joining CB, just looking for revenge
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 03:49   Link #650
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

@jafri: You done yet? I only screamed "LOCKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" three times.

Old 2008-03-17, 03:50   Link #651
Auron Requies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Ok, it is weird. It is okay that Neil joined CB for revenge, but it is not okay for saji?
LOL You edited, ok the revenge part

Well I guess its because Louise and Kinue we're attacked by people who were 'not' in league with Celestial Being (Trinities don't count, since they were used and never followed Celestial Beings true ideals). The result of Lockon's tragedy was pure and senseful and natural as well, he like, lost 3 of his family in one go. While Saji may have had a tragedy as well, he doesn't know the real truth and is just blaming Celestial Being as a whole, hell he doesn't even know there were two sides of it. So imo, Saji might be like, a walking bomb, but thats just me. To answer the revenge question in a sentence, Lockon's seemed natural, especially since it was a world bombing, but Saji might go, err, insane, and without proof as well other then the sources he's collected
Old 2008-03-17, 03:55   Link #652
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Requies View Post
Err, what I don't understand is, why would Saji join Celestial Being, if atm, if 'hates' Celestial Being?

I'm sure most of you are gonna think he 'might' join after finding out the truth about Ali or something and maybe that could be a result, but I'd rather not look way ahead.
Sorry mate, i meant seeking revenge, not joining CB.
Old 2008-03-17, 03:59   Link #653
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:
@jafri: You done yet? I only screamed "LOCKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" three times.
I heard that. Thanks to that Piece of CRAP Ali Al-Sachez.
To me, This Show There will be No Happy ENDING for everyone.

You know what? I WANT REVENGE!!!
(two mad smiley face signs for Double MAD to me)

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-03-17 at 04:42.
Old 2008-03-17, 03:59   Link #654
Auron Requies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Sorry mate, i meant seeking revenge, not joining CB.
LoL, yeh I know, I re-edited my post.
Old 2008-03-17, 04:00   Link #655
Lendial

he would definately reconsider joining CB if he realized ali was the one who killed his sister and it was neena who killed louise's family. wether he would be a half decent pilot is another matter and imo he wont be.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 04:04   Link #656
Auron Requies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
he would definately reconsider joining CB if he realized ali was the one who killed his sister and it was neena who killed louise's family. wether he would be a half decent pilot is another matter and imo he wont be.
Decent pilot? With training, maybe, but 'just got in a machine and I can kick ass without training' err, theres enough mecha entertainment that have that, so I hope that doesn't happen.

It would be interesting, but I don't know, cause the way he is now, I can't really see him as a pilot.

Unless......season 2 becomes a time skip, like 5-8 years later, and during the skip Saji joined the military with rage against CB. Hey, thats just me thinking.

Also, I kinda want to point out, I think Lyle may be with CB (imo) seeing as how Lockon did state that the future is up to Lyle now, the last living Dilandy. It would make sense that Lyle would be the essential backup incase anything drastic were to happen, heck, they may have joined CB together, but probably grudgingly, or they estranged themselve due to an argument or something. And Lyle may even be in a different part of Celestial being, I mean, look at the side story, and also, those Celestial Being 'observers'. Other then that, this is all speculation.
Old 2008-03-17, 04:11   Link #657
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Decent pilot? With training, maybe, but 'just got in a machine and I can kick ass without training' err, theres enough mecha entertainment that have that, so I hope that doesn't happen.

It would be interesting, but I don't know, cause the way he is now, I can't really see him as a pilot.

Unless......season 2 becomes a time skip, like 5-8 years later, and during the skip Saji joined the military with rage against CB. Hey, thats just me thinking.
That would still require foreshadowing, which Saji got none of. Up to now, 23 episodes later, he is shown to be a hardworking but otherwise unremarkable youth. For the sake of all the REAL Aces in the show, it would be an insult for Saji to upstage them in just a few years of timeskip.

One thing that is constant in 00, is that pilots might get upgrades in their hardware, but their piloting ability doesn't improve drastically for no reason.
(Patrick was going well recently, but as we can see he still got owned by a rock.)
Old 2008-03-17, 04:13   Link #658
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
That would still require foreshadowing, which Saji got none of. Up to now, 23 episodes later, he is shown to be a hardworking but otherwise unremarkable youth. For the sake of all the REAL Aces in the show, it would be an insult for Saji to upstage them in just a few years of timeskip.
An insult indeed. There is nothing special about this civilian as far as I can see.

Quote:
One thing that is constant in 00, is that pilots might get upgrades in their hardware, but their piloting ability doesn't improve drastically for no reason.
(Patrick was going well recently, but as we can see he still got owned by a rock.)
The way you worded Patrick's rise and fall in my own pilot rankings was just lol.

Old 2008-03-17, 04:15   Link #659
Auron Requies

Quote:

LOL yeh I know, thats all true. BUt Patrick, I admit is skilled, but will always be the comic relief =]. And it may be an insult that if Saji were to be such a pilot, but who said he would up-stage the aces? :] I doubt it.
Old 2008-03-17, 04:17   Link #660
Sides

Quote:
The result of Lockon's tragedy was pure and senseful and natural as well, he like, lost 3 of his family in one go. While Saji may have had a tragedy as well, he doesn't know the real truth and is just blaming Celestial Being as a whole, hell he doesn't even know there were two sides of it. So imo, Saji might be like, a walking bomb, but thats just me. To answer the revenge question in a sentence, Lockon's seemed natural, especially since it was a world bombing, but Saji might go, err, insane, and without proof as well other then the sources he's collected
But Neil/Lockon was pissed at the world wasn't he? And Saji is fed up with the Gundams. In Saji's eyes the appearance of the gundams, CB and political climate they caused, is just as bad as situation during the solar war for Neil. I mean both are looking for revenge, but in gundam 00 saji's story is largely covered, whereas neil's is only told through flashbacks. I don't get it that for some people it is fine for Neil joing CB to mess up the world, but it would be wrong for Saji to hate the Gundams and CB. And now to expect for Lyle to replace Neil, that would be a joke.