AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-26, 22:37   Link #741
tsunade666

I'm talking about the motives of the two and also how the heck fiamma knows of other being that has the same ability as touma and fiamma need them to complete his holy crap.
Old 2009-10-27, 00:09   Link #742
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Well, Aqua's motive is very simple. I is just one word "Justice".
Like his magician name "He Who Changes the Meaning of those Tears" (Flere210) suggested, he is there to erase the origin of the painful tears shed by the weak. He is there to purge the unresonable violence and esytruction caused by the evil and change thew tears shed into tears of joy.

As for Fianma, he just want to complete his Holy Right very very much. So he is collecting other angelic powers he knows about. He want Touma's hand which he believe is the Holy Stone, and now he wants Sasha who once is the vessel of Gabriel. He also had some expectation on Katina=Original as well, being a sword posses the power of Michael, but it is proven not enough to contain Fianma's power.

And no, nobody else has the same ability as Touma. Fianma just think Touma's hand is one of those angelic powers he need.
Old 2009-10-27, 01:58   Link #743
tsunade666

ah okay thanks for the clarification.

And aqua is not all loyalty but justice.............. now he looks like superman. His body first remind me of arnold ..... terminator............robocop.

And if his a man of justice why does he attack touma before? he even murdered a few imouto.
Old 2009-10-27, 03:41   Link #744
Used Can

So, I guess we can expect even more characters in the future.

Man, I seriously think the author should develop the one he/she has already put in the story, before adding new ones. We've got over 9000 characters already.
Old 2009-10-27, 04:01   Link #745
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Aqua = Sylar. Now it gets morally debatable.
Old 2009-10-27, 09:44   Link #746
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
So, I guess we can expect even more characters in the future.

Man, I seriously think the author should develop the one he/she has already put in the story, before adding new ones. We've got over 9000 characters already.
I don't know but thats one of the reasons why I didn't dropped this series a long time ago, looking always the same faces makes me bore, btw looks like the following volumes the author is going to develop the characters of Anihilatus church, thats good I found Misha/Sasha a cute character ....
Old 2009-10-27, 09:45   Link #747
sangkun

I just had a thought on Touma's power. I'm pretty sure that Touma went through the curriculum in Academy City. Then, maybe, he should be able to use esper powers. But I think that his IB is nullifying his esper ability. I think this could be very plausible theory. And maybe Touma's hand is actually the Holy Stone and Fianma takes it away then Touma's esper ability might awaken. This has been in my head for while. I like to think that it is possible.
Old 2009-10-27, 10:14   Link #748
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
I just had a thought on Touma's power. I'm pretty sure that Touma went through the curriculum in Academy City. Then, maybe, he should be able to use esper powers. But I think that his IB is nullifying his esper ability. I think this could be very plausible theory. And maybe Touma's hand is actually the Holy Stone and Fianma takes it away then Touma's esper ability might awaken. This has been in my head for while. I like to think that it is possible.
I doubt that we will ever find out. His Hand is his trademark and, even worse, he might no longer be unlucky.
Old 2009-10-27, 11:38   Link #749
tsunade666

If his not unlucky anymore then we got no harem anymore........ Its his worst luck.

btw the curriculum is messing with the brain right? for one to use the esper abilities. And due to the messed up brain one can't use magic.

And while esper abilities are known to all. Magic is kinda occult or rather have been a secret or not been known to all.

and who's sylar? why does aqua = sylar.
Old 2009-10-28, 00:35   Link #750
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Oooh, I mistranslated the phrase lol. I thought it was "The one with the same power as your right hand", but after reading it again it was "The one who has the same right hand power". Another lesson on Japanese today.

So the God's right hand is not an organization with single purpose like Neccesarius? I thought they were lol.

Thx for clarifying shmaster ^^. Can I ask further plot novel from you? (this novel is still very hard for me to read so there's a lot of part that I misunderstand -_-")
Old 2009-10-28, 01:11   Link #751
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

and who's sylar? why does aqua = sylar.
Heroes main villain, a serial killer who kills other espers/mutants/metahumans to take their abilities.
Old 2009-10-28, 04:21   Link #752
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Oooh, I mistranslated the phrase lol. I thought it was "The one with the same power as your right hand", but after reading it again it was "The one who has the same right hand power". Another lesson on Japanese today.

So the God's right hand is not an organization with single purpose like Neccesarius? I thought they were lol.
Please clarify

The part about the mistranslation on the power.... what's the difference? I can understand about the one with the same power as your right hand... but the one who has the same right hand power???? I can't understand that part.

And also isn't the right hand organization is the assassin of the pope right?
Old 2009-10-28, 04:45   Link #753
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
And also isn't the right hand organization is the assassin of the pope right?
I think someone here said that they are beyond that and in fact the power that controls the Pope. Only Aqua of the Back seems to actually be loyal to the Pope.
Old 2009-10-28, 06:37   Link #754
ReddyRedWolf

Just looked at Vol 9's prologue. So Touma's women problems he inherited from his father?
Old 2009-10-28, 09:03   Link #755
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

If that was the case, how come Touma has a mom?
Old 2009-10-28, 09:04   Link #756
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
The organization is called God Righ Seat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Who knows! Maybe she has the power of moe or she is very smart
Old 2009-10-28, 10:22   Link #757
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Just looked at Vol 9's prologue. So Touma's women problems he inherited from his father?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The organization is called God Righ Seat.

Who knows! Maybe she has the power of moe or she is very smart
... I'm suspecting that Touma's problem with women which he inherited from his father is actually his uncanny ability to attract them.

Damn, if his misfortune means the ability to attract alpha females... let's see, who's included his harem? A walking library containing 103,000 grimoires of forbidden text of old, a human lightning generator who can fire a railgun, OVER 9000 CLONES who share the same network of minds, someone with a blood able to attract and kill vampires (in which it isn't known whether they do exist or not), a hot chick wielding a Big Freakin' Sword with a magical capacity akin to a god... in which if it wasn't for his Imagine Breaker he'd be pretty powerless compared to them... again, damn; I can't care less anymore about bad luck I'm going to get. XD

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-10-28, 10:30   Link #758
tsunade666

Theirs also a very cute one that doesn't want to loose to their priestess that will stab the enemy to death on which case they hurt her love and also their are 2 or 3 more nuns( not sure on who are they I know the names but I haven't seen pictures yet clarifying who are they) And also a big breasted class chairman? or is it class rep or class press or what duty she has all I know is she has big breast and touma likes to harass her big breast. If the way he address her isn't harassment then I don't know what's sexual harassment is.

Well that's all I know yet on his awesome army (harem) a big part of touma faction.

And btw touma's mom is like index in a way she guards touya (touma's dad) very strict to the core.
Old 2009-10-28, 11:24   Link #759
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Theirs also a very cute one that doesn't want to loose to their priestess that will stab the enemy to death on which case they hurt her love and also their are 2 or 3 more nuns( not sure on who are they I know the names but I haven't seen pictures yet clarifying who are they) And also a big breasted class chairman? or is it class rep or class press or what duty she has all I know is she has big breast and touma likes to harass her big breast. If the way he address her isn't harassment then I don't know what's sexual harassment is.

Well that's all I know yet on his awesome army (harem) a big part of touma faction.

And btw touma's mom is like index in a way she guards touya (touma's dad) very strict to the core.
That was sad to see
Ursula , Anieze and Angeline
She is the class rep and that scene was a misunderstand .
I can see the ending *_*
Old 2009-10-28, 11:28   Link #760
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
I wouldn't say she is like Index because... Seriously, which woman would not do that in her place?

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen