AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-27, 15:05   Link #1021
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Spoiler for Kawaguchi's column:
Oh, that's a nice piece of information. It indeed reveals that as some people speculated, she had already learned of that. Though I suppose this could be seen as sort of sad as it means that we probably won't see any talk between them (Lelouch and Kallen) about it. This means that all the three main characters other than Lelouch now knows about him him being a former prince...
Old 2008-06-27, 15:43   Link #1022
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Or they could think of it as a sick game of succession for the throne and leave en masse.
That's exactly what would happen. They'd think Lelouch was just using them to get the throne for himself. Or they'd think he was Britannian mole all along and the whole order was just a set up to get hopes up for rebellion and then crush it. The Order has yet to seriously hurt Britannia at all. They've annoyed them a lot and killed some expendable people but have yet to do anything that can't be easily fixed. So they could easily suspect he's just leading them along tricking them into thinking they've got a chance and are hurting Britannia when in fact they aren't.

C.C. probably told Kallen because she could relate to Lelouch the most and in the grand scheme of Lelouch's battle against Suzaku the Emp and V.V. Kallen is much more important than the rest of the Order.
Old 2008-06-27, 15:46   Link #1023
bdragonomega

Kinda off topic but for some reason when I think of the possibility that Kallen will be brainwashed, I think of Suzaku doing it himself with the help of one of these:

Spoiler:

Last edited by bdragonomega; 2008-06-27 at 15:49. Reason: the swirling thing can get kinda annoying
Old 2008-06-27, 15:50   Link #1024
yamibakura

Lelouch killed Clovis. That makes him a regicide. He killed Euphie. He led a rebellion against his father. He killed Govenors and Vice Govenors and Barons and military officers. Countless Britanian soldiers. He went out of his way to save the BK's top officers and Toudo(he was saved twice) from execution, he escaped japan with 1 million people. He saved the people of the chinese federation. He has a heart - his resolve has evolved. I strongly doubt they would leave in masse. They'll first look at the person himself before walking off forgetting their own cause. Certainly none of them would betray Lelouch - especially with that power of the hearts speech and also moving to save Kallen beforehand. There will be a lot of shock, but there will likely be a general understanding and respect.

edit: that hypnosis with Suzaku and Kallen is funny. Suzaku sits Kallen down in a chair like hes a detective investigating a suspect and he pulls out one of those color swirl lolipops and says, "i'm going to SAVE you Kallen, tell me all it is that you know :-D".
Old 2008-06-27, 15:58   Link #1025
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

i hope something shocking happens soon
Old 2008-06-27, 17:14   Link #1026
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Who of yours think that Diethard can be a traitor?

Just remember the episodes 10 and 11, he show a face with much frustration after that Zero dont hear him recomendations.
Old 2008-06-27, 17:21   Link #1027
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Why, just that no one liked his many opinions doesn't mean he'll go about killing off the OoK.... That's like saying you don't like my cooking so i'll kill you and you family. ==
Old 2008-06-27, 17:23   Link #1028
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post

Just remember the episodes 10 and 11, he show a face with much frustration after that Zero dont hear him recomendations.
Possible, but if a soldier committed treason every couple of times the commanding officer shot down an idea of theirs, there would be treason all the time.
Old 2008-06-27, 17:27   Link #1029
yamibakura

I agree. You wouldn't kill your friend for cooking you Horrible food. You'd disagree. Then maybe try and understand how their food was made. Either you'll help them make the food better or you'll try the Horrible food for a second time and actually enjoy it. ^_^
Old 2008-06-27, 17:29   Link #1030
Eliarine

Maybe not "betray" Zero as in join the opposing side, but he might start questioning/refusing his orders or try to act on his own or something like that.
Old 2008-06-27, 17:30   Link #1031
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
Deithard is the biggest fanboy of them all (put together <.<). I honestly don't see him betraying Zero.

Quote:
Yeah, he may have been frustrated and confused, but as he said, they were suggestions and he doesn't have to be listened to.
Old 2008-06-27, 17:30   Link #1032
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Maybe not "betray" Zero as in join the opposing side, but he might start questioning/refusing his orders or try to act on his own or something like that.
Oh yes, I can for sure see him doing something that he thinks Zero should have done when he really wouldn't
Old 2008-06-27, 18:07   Link #1033
yamibakura

Lelouch himself said Diethard's zealous love for zero makes it so that he can also be controlled. I don't see a problem at all. I see character development between the leaders of the black knights. Especially Kaguya and Diethard. It creates a nice contrast when they both turn to Zero to make a decision. Funny how Tamaki came and Zero escaped from Diethard and Kaguya.
Old 2008-06-27, 18:14   Link #1034
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Funny how Tamaki came and Zero escaped from Diethard and Kaguya.
Agreed. I laughed heartily at that comic relief the staff provided through Tamaki.
Old 2008-06-27, 18:31   Link #1035
yamibakura

Yeah and how everyone just stops to look at him as if he came out of nowhere. ^^
Old 2008-06-27, 18:33   Link #1036
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Lelouch himself said Diethard's zealous love for zero makes it so that he can also be controlled. I don't see a problem at all. I see character development between the leaders of the black knights. Especially Kaguya and Diethard. It creates a nice contrast when they both turn to Zero to make a decision. Funny how Tamaki came and Zero escaped from Diethard and Kaguya.
Betrayal comes in different ways.

If Zero starts straying from what Diethardt originally envisioned him to be, he could very well take things into his own hands which still counts as betrayal.

An example would be where he ordered Kallen to assassinate Suzaku despite Zero's orders to not touch him.
Old 2008-06-27, 18:33   Link #1037
Nilie

I actually really thought the Anya and C.C thing with the Geass (EP.11) had more to do with C.C being in contact with a technology Geass-related rather then Anya. Or maybe it does have to do with Anya and her memories of kid Lamperouge siblings? XD Only time will tell. :P Or not.
Old 2008-06-27, 18:43   Link #1038
yamibakura

That is true. I guess there are red flags that would cause people to worry, but that doesn't mean I think Diethard will take things into his own hands either. At least there is no real indication. You can't agree on everything all the time, right? That is part of what makes humans human. Will Diethard do anything? Maybe. Still I don't believe he will do anything that will hurt Zero - unless he is completely blind to the human being inside the mask. Either way, we'll need to see how this all goes forward. I doubt it will become an issue.

edit: That was in season 1, Zero has changed since then becoming even more human(He also needed Kallen alive as Zero). Diethard seems to be a little behind when it comes to the human relations department.
Old 2008-06-27, 19:40   Link #1039
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
That is true. I guess there are red flags that would cause people to worry, but that doesn't mean I think Diethard will take things into his own hands either. At least there is no real indication. You can't agree on everything all the time, right? That is part of what makes humans human. Will Diethard do anything? Maybe. Still I don't believe he will do anything that will hurt Zero - unless he is completely blind to the human being inside the mask. Either way, we'll need to see how this all goes forward. I doubt it will become an issue.

edit: That was in season 1, Zero has changed since then becoming even more human(He also needed Kallen alive as Zero). Diethard seems to be a little behind when it comes to the human relations department.
Agreed. Diethard wouldn't betray Zero. Because he wants to see "how far Zero will go" he considers Zero something great and amazing. So basically, he does treat him like a god. I don't really see any betrayal from him.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:20   Link #1040
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Diethard seems to be a little behind when it comes to the human relations department.
Lol to that. All the women ganging up on Diethard was ultra funny beyond belief!

A lot of people here see to indicate they think Schneizel knows Zero's identity by now as his bro from another mother. Truth is, we can't be sure. His goal is clear but his MO is ambiguous and his personality intentionally gray. It's more likely that due to the chess match he's certainly aware that Zero is closely monitoring the Brittannian throne, and Schneizel might even suspect Zero is himself connected to the inner circle. But outside of comparisons to Charles there's little to suggest Schneizel's the least bit aware of Zero's identity, and he, like everyone else not in the know, has got his suspicions.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories