AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-02, 17:41   Link #3621
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I just forgot to list SKT and Najin :3
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 19:21   Link #3622
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

No worries. :3

Anyone else thinking Woong will get dumped when Frost get another gaming house? Madlife carries way more than Woong does...
Old 2013-02-03, 19:34   Link #3623
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
No worries. :3

Anyone else thinking Woong will get dumped when Frost get another gaming house? Madlife carries way more than Woong does...
Woong and his only playing 2 ADCs was a HUGE part of why they lost, imo. Since Sword was perfectly happy with the twitch vs ezreal lane, so ya I wouldn't be surprised if he fails to make it.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 15:55   Link #3624
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

People on Voyboy's stream are claiming Europe West is REALLY stuffed up at present. Some are claiming queues around 1 hour for matches. Some are claiming their ranked match results aren't even being registered, particularly when they win. So heads up to anyone on Europe West - might not be a good day/night to play.
Old 2013-02-04, 15:56   Link #3625
Witch of Uncertainty

I am from west. No, it's not.
Neither was yesterday.
Witch of Uncertainty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 16:27   Link #3626
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
People on Voyboy's stream are claiming Europe West is REALLY stuffed up at present. Some are claiming queues around 1 hour for matches. Some are claiming their ranked match results aren't even being registered, particularly when they win. So heads up to anyone on Europe West - might not be a good day/night to play.
I just played one game on euwe, had a 7 minute queue and for 10 minutes after the game they deactivated matchmaking which translated into everything but tutorials being deactivated. something is obviously wrong.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 16:30   Link #3627
Zakoo

Yesterday queue were deleted. Tonight they are deleted, and friday I waited 20 minutes for the game.

This week is quite aweful to play.

edit : it just came back.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 20:28   Link #3628
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

After not playing ranked at all through s2 I decided to see where I'm at in s3. Silver III it is so far after placement matches. Nothing to be proud of I guess.

Also I missed OGN finals Does anyone have accessible VODs?
Old 2013-02-05, 01:03   Link #3629
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
After not playing ranked at all through s2 I decided to see where I'm at in s3. Silver III it is so far after placement matches. Nothing to be proud of I guess.
Hey, if you're out of bronze already, you have hope. You can't fall below Silver. Just grind it and try to get people to pick not so troll and late game going off by themselves. Those two things cost people the most.

Sad thing is though, even in Silver, you can end up with people from Bronze on your team....

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2013-02-05 at 01:26.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 06:13   Link #3630
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

^
I thought you're only teamed up with and against people of your own division
Old 2013-02-05, 07:05   Link #3631
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Hell no...

Pocari warned me the SC2 ladder system matchmaker doesn't come remotely close to that...

I think it somewhat balances the mix on both sides, but it's quite possible you end up with someone 4-5 divisions below you on your team.

And that's another reason you really need to look up people in the precious little time you have on choice screen. If you speak up and ask someone about their better role when they haven't spoken up, they usually respond with wanting to do their better role and play better as a result. You really don't want someone who can't do the remaining role to be stuck in it and fail hard due to pick order. Some people will beat their drum about 'SUMMONERS CODE = PICK ORDER!', but if you do try to be polite during choice, more often than not people will try to resolve things into a more favourable lineup.

My other advice is if you hit a super troll lineup and it's certain to lose - take the one dodge if no one else will. You will only lose about 3 points for first dodge of the day and it's worth using when people act like pricks, pick a triple AD carry/triple support/triple squishy jungle lineup that you know is going to lose you 15-22 points. But after that, the penalty goes to 10+ so only use the first penalty dodge. Trust me, taking a 3 point hit and getting to queue up 5 minutes later is better than losing a big chunk of points.

New Jayce and Blitzcrank skins

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2013-02-05 at 07:15.
Old 2013-02-05, 14:22   Link #3632
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Also I missed OGN finals Does anyone have accessible VODs?
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Game 2 was the most intense of the three, imo. So be sure to watch at least it fully .
MAL
Old 2013-02-05, 15:08   Link #3633
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

That's a $6 VOD ;_;
Old 2013-02-05, 15:48   Link #3634
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
That's a $6 VOD ;_;
Koreans never give them away for free. -_-
Old 2013-02-08, 21:05   Link #3635
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Spoiler for NA LCS Day 2:

The third game of the day was an epic. Watch a replay of Good Game University vs Curse on Twitch when you can. That one was a thriller.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2013-02-09 at 00:09.
Old 2013-02-08, 23:19   Link #3636
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Hell no...

Pocari warned me the SC2 ladder system matchmaker doesn't come remotely close to that...

I think it somewhat balances the mix on both sides, but it's quite possible you end up with someone 4-5 divisions below you on your team.

And that's another reason you really need to look up people in the precious little time you have on choice screen. If you speak up and ask someone about their better role when they haven't spoken up, they usually respond with wanting to do their better role and play better as a result. You really don't want someone who can't do the remaining role to be stuck in it and fail hard due to pick order. Some people will beat their drum about 'SUMMONERS CODE = PICK ORDER!', but if you do try to be polite during choice, more often than not people will try to resolve things into a more favourable lineup.

My other advice is if you hit a super troll lineup and it's certain to lose - take the one dodge if no one else will. You will only lose about 3 points for first dodge of the day and it's worth using when people act like pricks, pick a triple AD carry/triple support/triple squishy jungle lineup that you know is going to lose you 15-22 points. But after that, the penalty goes to 10+ so only use the first penalty dodge. Trust me, taking a 3 point hit and getting to queue up 5 minutes later is better than losing a big chunk of points.

New Jayce and Blitzcrank skins
Wow, look at that bossness. Definally getting this skin.

But wow look at all those posts "omg jayce sexy" no idea how many girls play LoL.

Why I hate playing Thresh -_-

But when I do, I enjoy it

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2013-02-08 at 23:36.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 23:58   Link #3637
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

The Chinese New Year skins came out today. They look good but since I don't play any of those champs on ranked, won't be purchasing any.
Old 2013-02-09, 02:19   Link #3638
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
The Chinese New Year skins came out today. They look good but since I don't play any of those champs on ranked, won't be purchasing any.
I am considering the Xin skin, but will pass on the others.

On thresh, clicking the latern can causes unforeseen consequences
MAL
Old 2013-02-09, 07:08   Link #3639
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Wow, look at that bossness. Definally getting this skin.

But wow look at all those posts "omg jayce sexy" no idea how many girls play LoL.
LoL population = The cost of an apple pie times the radius of those who won't be quite so sad being alone on Valentine's Day squared.

As for the female proportion, who knows. Ask Konakaga.
Old 2013-02-09, 12:27   Link #3640
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

gambit vs EG is the game to watch today... I hope it's gonna be a close, nerve-wrecking one

Tags
league of legends, lol