AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-28, 12:27   Link #1201
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Looks like I have a reason to buy a Vita next month.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 13:13   Link #1202
xizro345
King's Justice

Instead, I'll be skipping it but not because it's an Idol game. Because it forces you to select one goddess to raise as idol, and since I don't have any preference and I like the group interactions (there will be via events, but it's not the same thing), this really is a deal breaker for me.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 10:51   Link #1203
Scarletknive
Meister

I dont know if its passed already but,

the candidates do have an appearance in Idolm@ster (Idol Neptune) PP. However, you might not be able to produce them for Idols. (Not confirmed but from the specific texts found on the official webpage I reach that conclusion.)
Old 2013-05-06, 13:51   Link #1204
xizro345
King's Justice

It was written on Dengeki Playstation of two weeks ago that you can't use them, the focus is only on the four goddesses.
Old 2013-05-06, 20:01   Link #1205
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
It was written on Dengeki Playstation of two weeks ago that you can't use them, the focus is only on the four goddesses.
Maybe as a support for them in the DLC later?
Old 2013-05-06, 22:47   Link #1206
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Maybe as a support for them in the DLC later?
Maybe, but I don't think so...
Old 2013-05-16, 06:47   Link #1207
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Old 2013-05-17, 03:29   Link #1208
Siegel Clyne

Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP: Poor Lip Syncing in Original Language?

My reply to the Anime News Network article of interest, Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP Video Highlights Neptune, on the ANN Talkback Forum:

Quote:
The four Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP Complete Bundle Processor CDs - the character song CDs for the four CPUs featured in the Hyperdimension Idol Neptune PP game - are slated to be released after the scheduled release of the game on June 20, 2013.

Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP Complete Bundle Processor Vol. 1 / Neptune x Purple Heart (CV: Rie Tanaka) and Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP Complete Bundle Processor Vol. 2 / Vert x Green Heart (CV: Rina Satou) are slated to be released on June 26, 2013.

Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP Complete Bundle Processor Vol. 3 / Noire x Black Heart (CV: Asami Imai) and Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP Complete Bundle Processor Vol. 4 / Blanc x White Heart (CV: Kana Asumi) are slated to be released on August 28, 2013.

Each Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP character song CD for each of the four CPUs includes six songs: original human and goddess versions of the CPU's own character song released earlier on one of four Hyperdimension Neptunia Shugo Megami Character Song CDs, plus an idol dance version of that CPU's own character song; and idol dance versions of the other three CPUs's Shugo Megami character songs.

That adds up to 24 songs for the game.

Even though they may not be idols one can manage in the game, since Nepgear (CV: Yui Horie), Uni (CV: Eri Kitamura), Rom (CV: Yui Ogura) and Ram (CV: Kaori Ishihara) will also appear in the Idol Neptunia PP game, will their sisters duet songs (Neptune x Nepgear, Noire x Uni, and Rom x Ram), and solo versions of the duet songs by their sister and themselves from the three Hyperdimension Neptunia Duet Sisters Song CDs be used in the game?

That would add up to nine more songs for the game.

More songs would be possible for the game if: the four main CPUs could sing duets, trios, and quartets with each other; they include new songs for the CPUs; and so on.
Some have complained that the lip sync is bad in the preceding video.

Then you watch something like the Japanese dub of Cartoon Network's Adventure Time featuring Paku Romi as Finn, Saitou Shirou as Jake and, yes, Neptunia's Tanaka Rie as Princess Bubblegum, and marvel how well lip synced that one is (reanimated mouth movements?), at least for the very first episode, "Slumber Party Panic" ("Kyoufu no Pajama Party," or "Slumber Party of Terror," in Japanese):

NicoNico
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

NicoNico
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-05-22 at 21:48.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:32   Link #1209
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
Some have complained that the lip sync is bad in the preceding video.

Then you watch something like the Japanese dub of Cartoon Network's Adventure Time featuring Paku Romi as Finn, Saitou Shirou as Jake and, yes, Neptunia's Tanaka Rie as Princess Bubblegum, and marvel how well lip synced that one is (reanimated mouth movements?), at least for the very first episode, "Slumber Party Panic" ("Kyoufu no Pajama Party," or "Slumber Party of Terror," in Japanese):
An error has found in your quote btw... (Vol. 4 is Blanc x White Heart.) I about the lip syncing problem, but I wonder if this will be fixed before it gets released.

@Ryonea: So early HDD mode?

And I swear, if Noire gets the best starting stats among the 4, then we need to see the "Spiral" going around her. (If you know what I mean.)
Old 2013-05-17, 08:42   Link #1210
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
@Ryonea: So early HDD mode?
I don't know. Maybe she changes into HDD based on the stage performance score or something, like in rhythm games.
Old 2013-05-17, 08:57   Link #1211
shadow1296

any news about the noire spin-off, any any at all?
Old 2013-05-17, 09:06   Link #1212
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

^ As far as I'm concerned, still none... and so does the re;birth1 game. Maybe they plan to focus one game at a time.

Since all of them are on Vita, the development for each game shouldn't be that long IMO. The idol game is going to be released on 20th June in Japan.
Old 2013-05-17, 09:09   Link #1213
shadow1296

its for vita really, i thought it was the next console one
Old 2013-05-18, 01:11   Link #1214
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
I don't know. Maybe she changes into HDD based on the stage performance score or something, like in rhythm games.
You can swtich into goddess mode "when certain conditions are met" - that's what this week Dengeki Playstation article said.
Old 2013-05-22, 21:29   Link #1215
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Old 2013-05-22, 21:43   Link #1216
Siegel Clyne

Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP: Noire PV; Magiquone (Arfoire) Singing in iDOLM@STER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post

PS Vita「神次元アイドル ネプテューヌPP」 プロモーションムービー ノワールVer.
PS Vita "Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP" Promotion Video: Noire Version

Noire/Black Heart (CV: Imai Asami) sings and dances the idol dance version of Noire's character song, "with confidence."

After watching/rewatching a whole bunch of videos from THE iDOLM@ASTER franchise on YouTube the past few days, the static camera and bad lip syncing shown in each Kami Jigen Neptune PP CPU promotion video ("promotion movie" in Japanese) so far is bugging me more than it has in the past.

Yes, COMPILE HEART/TAMSOFT don't have the money and the resources of a NAMCO BANDAI, but...

P.S. Rewatching various iDOLM@STER videos on YouTube reminds me that, in addition to Neptunia'a Noire/Black Heart voice actress Imai Asami speaking and singing as Kisaragi Chihaya in THE iDOLM@STER game and anime series, Neptunia's Magiquone (Arfoire in the English version) voice actress Takahashi Chiaki speaks and sings as Miura Azusa in THE iDOLM@STER game and anime series as well:

THE IDOLM@STER 2 Marionette no Kokoro Azusa あずさ マリオネットの心

Spoiler:

Overmaster (Miura Azusa)

Spoiler:

【PS3】 "Ready!!" Eng Sub Azusa Miura IDOLM@STER2 アイドルマスター2

Spoiler:

【PS3】 "Ready!!" Eng Sub Azusa Miura IDOLM@STER2 アイドルマスター2

【THE iDOLM@STER 2】 Azusa Miura -「Kami SUMMER!!」

Spoiler:

【新曲】あずさソロ「愛 LIKE ハンバーガー」/バーガースケーター

Spoiler:

I like hamburger too!

I'd like Magiquone to have had her own character songs (although Takahashi's singing voice may {or may not if "OVERMASTER" is any indication} be too sweet for such a character).

As I said before, a number of the Japanese voice actresses in the Neptunia games and the upcoming television animation series are talented singers.

It's no wonder why they made a game like Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-05-23 at 11:11.
Old 2013-05-23, 01:30   Link #1217
Siegel Clyne

Indirect Reference at Anime News Network Forum to AnimeSuki Neptunia Post

I indirectly referenced my post above on the Anime News Network Talkback Forum in my reply to the article, "Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP Video Highlights Noire":

Quote:
As I stated on other forums, the Hyperdimension Neptunia games and the upcoming Hyperdimension Neptunia television animation series feature a lot of Japanese voice actresses who are talented singers.

This is one reason, I think, they made an idol game like Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP (Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP) - because they had the Japanese voice actresses who could handle the singing.

It may also be a reason why they cast certain Japanese voice actresses in Neptunia because they sing.

Even a Neptunia character who has no character songs (so far) like the main antagonist Magiquone (Arfoire in the English version) has a Japanese voice actress with singing skills, Chiaki Takahashi.

As Noire/Black Heart voice actress Asami Imai speaks and sings as Chihaya Kisaragi in THE iDOLM@STER game and anime series, so does Magiquone (Arfoire) voice actress Chiaki Takahashi speaks and sings as Azusa Miura in THE iDOLM@STER game and anime series.

For several YouTube music videos of Chiaki Takahashi singing as Asuza Miura in THE iDOLM@STER 2 embedded in a post I made at another forum, google "Hyperdimension Idol PP Noire PV Magiquone Singing Siegel Clyne".

It may not show up now, but it should show up later on Google.
P.S. I'm not sure if Anime News Network still proscribes links to AnimeSuki. So I didn't provide a direct link from there to the post above.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-05-23 at 11:13.
Old 2013-05-23, 08:22   Link #1218
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.............

So will Noire be singing Chihaya's songs? CH and Sega got the rights yes? YES?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 08:29   Link #1219
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Havent released...

Unless we come from the future, how do we know?
Old 2013-05-23, 11:22   Link #1220
Siegel Clyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

No. I don't think so. But who knows?

It'd be really amusing, though, if Magiquone (Arfoire) breaks out in song and started singing Azusa's version of "Ai LIKE Hamburger."

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-05-23 at 12:20.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg