AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-06, 09:30   Link #921
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshums View Post
He said "They can use bankai" from Bleach 484 page 7. would love to show a picture but im on a crappy psp browser atm. I think er Mayuri suggested the "sealing" method? or was it Kisuke, I 4got
That was a bad translation. He said they could seal bankai.
Old 2012-10-07, 01:25   Link #922
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
We still have no idea why they cannot steal Ichigo's bankai. No where was it ever stated because he has hollow powers. Ichigo is a special case.

Though at the moment they cannot steal it, Juha Bach said they're gonna have to devise a special way to deal with it.
I thought as of this chapter, the reason why they can't steal Ichigo's bankai became pretty clear. Even though the explanation isn't directly stated with regards to Ichigo, if the fake couldn't steal Yamamoto's bankai because his power wasn't enough to handle it, then it's very likely that this is the same reason behind why it won't work on Ichigo. Granted, clearly he's not fighting with the same strength he was using against Aizen. But I'm sure that same transcendental level of power is still there lying dormant once again regardless. So unless Juha Bach or another Quincy is either already strong enough or becomes strong enough to contain it, they probably won't be able to contain Ichigo's bankai using their current method.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 02:28   Link #923
SeanQ

The thing is...if Juha can control Yama's bankai and do all the crazy shit it does...I'm sure he should be able to manage throwing around GTs.
Old 2012-10-07, 13:53   Link #924
Black-Cat-Sama

Sow ith things going the way they are, I wonder if Aizen will help Ichigo beat Bach, or whoever the big boss is/will be. Aizen turning down Bach's offer adds up perfectly with Ichigo's statement at the end of the Winter War arc. If Aizen truly was looking for someone to be his equal, then he has already acknowledged Ichigo to be that person...so he won't help Bach, knowing Ichigo will come to him...maybe, I hope...perhaps. It' dbe badass to say the least.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 14:38   Link #925
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
Sow ith things going the way they are, I wonder if Aizen will help Ichigo beat Bach, or whoever the big boss is/will be. Aizen turning down Bach's offer adds up perfectly with Ichigo's statement at the end of the Winter War arc. If Aizen truly was looking for someone to be his equal, then he has already acknowledged Ichigo to be that person...so he won't help Bach, knowing Ichigo will come to him...maybe, I hope...perhaps. It' dbe badass to say the least.
haha that's definitely possible and since aizen miraculously failed to kill a single named good guy he has plot protection to become at least an anti-hero kinda like vegeta, although vegeta was more successful at killing good guys and he still managed to become 'sort of' good
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 19:06   Link #926
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
The thing is...if Juha can control Yama's bankai and do all the crazy shit it does...I'm sure he should be able to manage throwing around GTs.
I'm thinking it might have more to do with being strong enough to contain the spiritual energy/reiatsu of the bankai as oppose to being strong enough to control the bankai's abilities.
Old 2012-10-07, 20:12   Link #927
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I'm thinking it might have more to do with being strong enough to contain the spiritual energy/reiatsu of the bankai as oppose to being strong enough to control the bankai's abilities.
Ichigo's bankai is a reflection of his reiatsu...if I recall...so stealing it woud just do the same for bach, but then what would his clothes look like...and whatever lol Ichigo's bankai is stupid.

I'm not going to try and make sense of this anymore...the whole stealing bankai was off and nonsensical in the first place lol...I mean it took these captain's hundres years to master these techniques, and jsut because these quincy knows about it, they can just do it on the whim
Old 2012-10-07, 20:42   Link #928
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Ichigo's bankai is a reflection of his reiatsu...if I recall...so stealing it woud just do the same for bach, but then what would his clothes look like...and whatever lol Ichigo's bankai is stupid
His clothing is a reflection of how much spiritual energy he's got left IIRC. But my point was that if Bach can't match Ichigo's spiritual energy, then he can't steal it because he'd be too weak. I'm essentially suggesting that Ichigo's bankai in-and-of-itself (and it's abilities or lack thereof) isn't the issue here. Its either the amount of spiritual energy or the amount of power his spiritual energy contains that could be stopping anyone from containing/stealing his bankai.
Old 2012-10-08, 14:44   Link #929
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Hey wait a moment!!!!!
The Quincy are dangerous because they can steal bankais.
The Quincy fear Ichigo because they can't steal his bankai.
The Quincy can't steal Ichigo's bankai because he's part hollow.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE OTHER VAIZARDS DOING? TAKING A NAP?!!!
Other than Shinji, Kensei and Rose are probaly dead by now.

Or wherever the fuck Hiyori and the others are...
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 19:33   Link #930
metzler

I wonder if we will get the JB and CC flashback this week or if we go back to HM.
metzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 20:49   Link #931
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

lets see if we go back to Hueco Mundo...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 20:58   Link #932
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I have a feeling that Kubo's just going to have Ichigo and whomever show up in SS.

Though at this point, hell I wouldn't even be surprised if Kubo trolls more and has Kisuke and the nakama dead and the Swordperson be another SR or another clone of Bach or some bullshit...
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 08:28   Link #933
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
lets see if we go back to Hueco Mundo...
crossing my fingers for flashback
Old 2012-10-10, 01:14   Link #934
SeanQ

Well at least after all that...he died in one slash...way to totally shit on the strongest char...
Old 2012-10-10, 01:19   Link #935
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

This chapter made me laugh so hard. Just like you wrote, the author knows how to take a dump on his side character's.
Old 2012-10-10, 01:21   Link #936
haegar
mangaviking

oh my gawd, an explosion. just what could it be? maybe aizen farted
Old 2012-10-10, 01:24   Link #937
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
oh my gawd, an explosion. just what could it be? maybe aizen farted
Lol how many explosive entrances are there going to be in this arc ... my god lol
Old 2012-10-10, 01:29   Link #938
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Hope it's not Ichigo... But Hollow Ichigo!!
Old 2012-10-10, 01:33   Link #939
Rahan

My bet is on Unohana being awesome . (Either gluing Yamamoto back in one piece or unleashing the strength of those old timers mustache guy talked about. After all, Mustache almost asked for it)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 01:35   Link #940
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Now, WHO WAS EXPLOSION?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter