Old 2011-05-16, 11:17   Link #1042
Peanutbutter

Spoiler for Ep 5 uncensored:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 11:25   Link #1043
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Didn't anyone else find Miyuki's battle suite atrociously ugly? I mean my first thought was... "Please suffer extensive clothing damage ASAP!", while the second was... "Where is the censoring when it's really needed?"
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 16:56   Link #1044
FinalAvalanche
Frost Meister

Episode 6 Censored RAW

Spoiler for Ep 6 censored RAW:
Episodes 7+ will cover volume 11 of the manga.
FinalAvalanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 18:25   Link #1045
Fryman
Next we save the Princess

They might be taking Tomo back to the Adept's castle as a means to get back on track with the manga. guess we'll see.
Fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 18:52   Link #1046
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalAvalanche View Post
Spoiler for Ep 6 censored RAW:
Oh thank god.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 12:29   Link #1047
FinalAvalanche
Frost Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryman View Post
They might be taking Tomo back to the Adept's castle as a means to get back on track with the manga. guess we'll see.
Actually there are hints in the OP and ED of what is probably going to happen. The OP has the Qwaser of Gold once again possessing Tomo, while the ED has a scene of Tomo and Jita having what looks to be sex, and another scene in the ED shows Jita in a St. Mihailov Academy school uniform.

Last edited by Solace; 2011-05-17 at 16:18. Reason: Mind the manga spoilers, please!
Old 2011-05-17, 17:02   Link #1048
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 5:
Old 2011-05-18, 00:50   Link #1049
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, forcing her to pee on her own love letter was a bit too much. Seems like it was a very effective method to break her though. I shouldn't question Katja-sama's actions. She tamed her like a pro. "In Soviet Russia, lolis rape you!" has never sounded so right.
Really one should never doubt Katja, it's probably a dangerous idea to begin with . While her actions might seem extreme at times, they do work.
Spoiler for Ep5:
Old 2011-05-18, 03:21   Link #1050
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol @ Hana being the chair.

Screw you Wan Chen, I know world domination isn't the first thing I think about if I were in his situation...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 04:16   Link #1051
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hana is truly at her best when she's with Katja. She was so great in this episode. I laughed so hard at her and Ayame barking at each other

The story itself isn't very compelling for me, since I couldn't care less about Miyuki and Tsubasa. They're pretty weak characters compared to the first season's cast. Hopefully, this arc will end next week.
Old 2011-05-18, 08:13   Link #1052
Peanutbutter

Spoiler for Ep 6:

Spoiler for Ep 6 uncensored:

Last edited by Peanutbutter; 2011-05-22 at 23:37.
Old 2011-05-23, 20:44   Link #1053
FinalAvalanche
Frost Meister

Episode 7 RAW seemed to have even more censoring than usual.

Spoiler for Episode 8 Preview:
Old 2011-05-24, 13:57   Link #1054
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Spoiler for Ep 6 uncensored:
Agreed. Her reactions were hilarious.

Just curious for anyone who reads the manga, but does it expand upon Mafuyu's training in more detail there? The anime was rather... meek in terms of details.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 18:17   Link #1055
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 6:
Old 2011-05-24, 22:39   Link #1056
FinalAvalanche
Frost Meister

My Thoughts About the Virtual School Arc

I think that the training Mafuyu went through with Katja was left vague on purpose, so that the fans could just imagine whatever they hoped happened.

As for the 3 new characters: Tsubasa, Miyuki, and Ayame; I felt that Ayame was the most flushed out of the new cast. She was given a straightforward back-story and had consistent characterization. For some reason Ayame was not shown after Sasha and the others left, so who knows what she's been up to.

As for the Miyuki and Tsubasa dynamic, there were plot holes there. If those 2 were so close, then why didn't they have any meaningful interactions in the first episode? I had no idea those 2 were close until the end of the episode when Miyuki regretted not being able to give Tsubasa her first time. I'm not sure when Wan Chen caused Tsubasa to avoid Miyuki, so that could explain their distance, but I think that might've happened later in the series. Also what was up with Miyuki groping herself in the student council room? Getting her soma sucked the first time had to have been a new experience, but it was like she was overcome with lust, and after that one moment it was never brought up again. And of course how Tsubasa and Miyuki acquired their powers was left vague as well.

As for Sasha I have no idea why he assumed the Magdalena of Thunder would be detectable in soma, and it would've made more sense to have stuck close to Tsubasa and Miyuki who were associated closely with the school instead of sucking soma at random and drawing unwanted attention to himself. And since Miyuki was aware of people who could draw power from sucking breasts, I'm surprised she had no idea what Sasha's true intentions were.

Another plot hole involves Jita. Supposedly she regarded Miyuki as someone she wanted to be friends with, but it was never shown why. And for someone who was shown to be so tech savy in season 1, she should've known that she couldn't extract soma in virtual reality. She was taken more seriously in the manga, and was a serious challenger throughout the entire arc.

In summary the story was more flushed out in the manga. And telling the story in 6 episodes left little room for significant character development. Alot of time was spent on fanservice, while the manga took the story more seriously and still managed to have plenty of fanservice.

Last edited by FinalAvalanche; 2011-05-24 at 23:01.
Old 2011-05-25, 06:34   Link #1057
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode 6 was the funniest of the season so far. I couldn't stop laughing during Sasha's monologue at the beginning (the russian made it even funnier for some reason). The scene where he sucked breasts while performing acrobatics took the cake though

Mafuyu's return was nice. It appears Katja trained her well, although it remains to be seen how useful she'll be during the fights. Hana getting the magdalena of thunder was a pleasant turn of events too. Hopefully, this means she's going to become even more important. I hope her breasts won't turn into inflatable balloons though... damnit, why did they to increase Mafuyu's size again? Her regular size was perfect. Now, there is no character left with medium sized breast expect Teresa.
Old 2011-05-26, 10:44   Link #1058
Peanutbutter

Spoiler for Ep 7:
Old 2011-05-26, 12:50   Link #1059
Nvis
Where are the good animes

So Hana is permanently the Magdelena of Thunder?

I, for one, welcome Mafuyu's change.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 13:40   Link #1060
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 07 uncensored:

Tags
action, adventure, ecchi, harem, romance, shonen, shounen, supernatural