AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 18 27.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 34.85%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 22.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 6.06%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 7.58%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.52%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-16, 17:30   Link #101
Seihai
スマイリウム

Bombarded you with a PM. Sheesh, TWGOK is good at making you want to know things which are actually answered later in the story. Good job, Wakaki-sensei.
Old 2010-11-16, 20:42   Link #102
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I expect one of the reason that the girls regain their memories is because Elsie is a klutz and simply do not do her job ( clear everyone memory) properly
And then at one point they will start to remember everything, and rush to Keima, and see each other, and thought he like to "play with girl heart", and hell will break loose

BUt you all have to admit that only Keima 's worth to have his harem, because he worked for it, one at a time. It's not like every girls just suddenly fall in love with the guy without him making any actual moves... (like typical harem anime/manga)
Old 2010-11-16, 21:11   Link #103
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
BUt you all have to admit that only Keima 's worth to have his harem, because he worked for it, one at a time. It's not like every girls just suddenly fall in love with the guy without him making any actual moves... (like typical harem anime/manga)
He is the Harem God in video games "Capturing God" and now he is becoming the capturing god in the real world
Old 2010-11-17, 06:24   Link #104
tsunade666

Quote:
I expect one of the reason that the girls regain their memories is because Elsie is a klutz and simply do not do her job ( clear everyone memory) properly
I think it's because she's klutz and said something unnecessary that trigger supposed to be erased memory which leads to hell for kami.
Old 2010-11-17, 11:02   Link #105
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Nice, solid episode.

I like Kanon a lot myself, and am a little bit surprise to see her get so much criticism and hate.

Yes, she's clearly high-maintenance, but at least she's genuinely thankful and friendly and very cute when you help her out. Given the other anime this season that I've recently watched a lot of, I find that very refreshing.

Also, I like how somebody as insanely popular as she is can still have self-esteem and insecurity issues. One would expect her to be quite the opposite, actually. So, the fact that she doesn't appear to have an ego the size of Japan (as most girls in her situation probably couldn't help but have) is nice to see.

All in all, a very good episode.