AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-21, 08:30   Link #41
JrJunWen

Wow some interesting future power growth for Jian Chen.
Just want to share this piece of information i just read to those who are curious about Jian Chen future power

You have been warned <--
Spoiler for Power Growth:

Last edited by JrJunWen; 2015-09-21 at 13:16.
JrJunWen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 17:01   Link #42
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrJunWen View Post
Wow some interesting future power growth for Jian Chen.
Just want to share this piece of information i just read to those who are curious about Jian Chen future power

You have been warned <--
Spoiler for Power Growth:
Spoiler:
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 12:28   Link #43
JrJunWen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narberal View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Jian Chen current status:
Old 2015-09-23, 03:28   Link #44
LevelSeven

does high lvl cultivation also increase the lifespan? (make them immortal?)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 07:01   Link #45
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Want to ask when he going to meet with her fiancée princess? wht her reaction? wht happen to the guy that like her?
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 07:12   Link #46
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Want to ask when he going to meet with her fiancée princess? wht her reaction? wht happen to the guy that like her?
Spoiler:
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 07:15   Link #47
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Hah you said that she is the one that sometime appear at the library that ask Mc y he at there??
Nvr realise that her
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 22:39   Link #48
JrJunWen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
does high lvl cultivation also increase the lifespan? (make them immortal?)
Spoiler for Lifespan:
Old 2015-09-24, 09:43   Link #49
LevelSeven

Quote:
Spoiler for Lifespan:
thanks...
is "sky saint= heaven saint master"?
if yes than there would still be 3 more steps Saint Ruler, Saint King, Saint Emperor, i would imagine that at the end the MC overcomes the emporer realm and becomes a saint god (reminds me on martial arts god XD)
Old 2015-09-24, 13:58   Link #50
JrJunWen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
thanks...
is "sky saint= heaven saint master"?
if yes than there would still be 3 more steps Saint Ruler, Saint King, Saint Emperor, i would imagine that at the end the MC overcomes the emporer realm and becomes a saint god (reminds me on martial arts god XD)
Spoiler for LifeSpan:

Last edited by JrJunWen; 2015-09-24 at 15:03.
Old 2015-09-24, 14:49   Link #51
hayd189

I read to around chapter 770 by way of bing

Spoiler for :

Gave up because it was just getting ridiculously repetitive, with nothing interesting to add.
hayd189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 00:46   Link #52
JrJunWen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayd189 View Post
I read to around chapter 770 by way of bing

Spoiler for :

Gave up because it was just getting ridiculously repetitive, with nothing interesting to add.
hahaha i feel you, that almost all XianXia are like that. Adventures -> Good encounter-> levels up -> romance -> beat you up -> Adventure again with a goal of maybe revenge / family / becoming the strongest , etc etc but thats what i like so i enjoy reading them

Last edited by JrJunWen; 2015-09-25 at 01:10.
Old 2015-09-25, 09:35   Link #53
LevelSeven

Quote:
Spoiler for LifeSpan:
thanks, seems like it was like i hoped (training makes you into a god XD)
Quote:
hahaha i feel you, that almost all XianXia are like that. Adventures -> Good encounter-> levels up -> romance -> beat you up -> Adventure again with a goal of maybe revenge / family / becoming the strongest , etc etc but thats what i like so i enjoy reading them
haha, me too, well, not always at last >_>
to be honest i would wish that there is a long story about a reincarnated guy
-completly normal on out world who LOVES xanxias and wishes to be like the "normal xanxia-MC" too (like: lvling up via luck/effort, getting a harem and becoming the strongest + always letting people become speechless because of his awesome-ness)-
who isnt at the bottom of the bottom but actually has immense talent and has the peak of the peak as family..

than he cultivates with no effort at all (like: going to toilet, needing to press a bit = breaking through a lvl, and, running around until sweating = breaking through a layer)...

than he goes "down to the mortals" while not knowing how immensely OP he actually is (his family thinks he is a genius in cultivation but he and everyone else thinks he is still at a "ok"-lvl)...

than he meets all the high and mighty as*holes that other MCs normally meet and he becomes like one-punch-man (with the sight effect of becoming the teacher of "the weak ones")..

basically a mix of "reincarnated OP-MC" and "xanxia-MC"

i think it sounds interesting (there wont be life-and-death-BS for him, but for his students , and he wont have a single clue if what he does is good or not (afterall he never tried to became invincible XD (which makes it to his greatest regret )))

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2015-09-25 at 09:47.
Old 2015-09-25, 11:26   Link #54
Yoburi

The romance in this novel is complete shit the dude marry some bich girl that was bathing in a public place that demands his death for looking at her body and even the old man guarding her almost kill the MC for that.

Can anyone that read tell me why the MC marry this bich in the first place why would anyone marry someone that try to kill you for something so simple even for XianXia standars.

Also what happend to the dude that got his arm cut off and his stupid family did the MC kill all of them except for the 2 experts need in times of war, because damn he leaving his house and even having a bounty on his head was so BS how can his family let the bounty show up i get the leaving his home part but since his family have a expert too even if just 1 it made no sense for them to just let the other family do whatever.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 11:52   Link #55
Kristoped

The 1 expert from his family is stronger than the 2 others, but he dont reveal his power until later.
Anyway, it would become a big problem if they started fighting because it is a war coming and they need all the help they can get.

He deals with the other family after the war is finish.
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 15:31   Link #56
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoped View Post
The 1 expert from his family is stronger than the 2 others, but he dont reveal his power until later.
Anyway, it would become a big problem if they started fighting because it is a war coming and they need all the help they can get.

He deals with the other family after the war is finish.
Oh and how does he deals with like in MGA where he starts killing everthing or maybe kill all males and spare woman and children?

And what happend to the guy that started all of this did he receive the punishment he desarves i hope he didn`t just die after all he did.
Old 2015-09-26, 09:48   Link #57
hayd189

Quote:
Tropes make the genre! I love wuxia/xianxia so love that type of stuff. I also like the audience reaction, betting.

But in the beginning, he was just 1 hit throat slashing people, it was hilarious, now his tk ability is not that exciting, and the beast plotline is uninteresting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
The romance in this novel is complete shit the dude marry some bich girl that was bathing in a public place that demands his death for looking at her body and even the old man guarding her almost kill the MC for that.

Can anyone that read tell me why the MC marry this bich in the first place why would anyone marry someone that try to kill you for something so simple even for XianXia standars.

Also what happend to the dude that got his arm cut off and his stupid family did the MC kill all of them except for the 2 experts need in times of war, because damn he leaving his house and even having a bounty on his head was so BS how can his family let the bounty show up i get the leaving his home part but since his family have a expert too even if just 1 it made no sense for them to just let the other family do whatever.
The romance is indeed bad, and doesnt get better, that's one reason why i gave up, I prefer some diagloue and interactions, but theres very little to my satisfaction.

Spoiler:

Last edited by hayd189; 2015-09-26 at 10:01.
hayd189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 09:23   Link #58
JrJunWen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post

Can anyone that read tell me why the MC marry this bich in the first place why would anyone marry someone that try to kill you for something so simple even for XianXia standards.

Spoiler for Why MC marry the female::

Last edited by JrJunWen; 2015-09-28 at 09:33.
Old 2015-09-28, 18:35   Link #59
Yoburi

Quote:
Spoiler for Why MC marry the female::
Oh God this is so horrible even in the future she still thinks he peep on her well the whole scene was absurd in the first place. But i do find funny that the MC bullys and murders any male that fucks with him like she did but since she is female he forgives her even with her lokking down on him for his poor backgroup... fuck this bich and this novel so much potential waste.

Thanks for the spoils but this one isn`t for me lol.
Old 2015-09-29, 03:32   Link #60
JrJunWen

Well actually she did not look down on his background, it just that because he dont have a strong family background, thus he do not have enough power to contest against those strong ancient families who have been in the continent for thousand of years.

Spoiler for Yellow family:

Tags
reincarnation, web novel