AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-08-01, 10:00   Link #21
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Yeah but Tobi was able to use his space time jutsu vs the 4th, Kakashi didn't even know of MS then...or didn't have it.
Maybe he already had it that time, its just that he isnt ready to use it....

ive reread chapter 275, he said that he is now ready to use it
Old 2012-08-01, 10:03   Link #22
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
how the hell is dematerialize and make things appear dissapear is a one jutsu???

could anyone?? or someone who is genius can explain this?
im no expert but i think Tobis power is just Vacuum
the reason he dematerialize is because he became a Vacuum State
Quote:
vacuum state (also called the vacuum) is the quantum state with the lowest possible energy. Generally, it contains no physical particles
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_state
and the reason he can absorbed things its because he uses the Vacuum as Suction
Quote:
Vacuums are commonly used to produce suction
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum#...riven_machines
this is just my WILD GUESS
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 10:16   Link #23
Eleutheria
旅行癖

More like, Kamui phases stuff to a different dimension (one way).

Tobi phases an area around him back and forth between dimensions - Kakashi sent the Rasengan to a different dimension at the same time Tobi phased there, so when Tobi phased back, the Rasengan was brought back at the same time and hit him.

Problems with this analysis - why didn't the Rasengan dissipate without Naruto holding it? Why didn't the Rasengan hit Tobi in the other dimension?
EDIT: Happened too fast for Rasengan to dissipate completely. And I think the Rasengan did hit Tobi in the other dimension
Old 2012-08-01, 10:29   Link #24
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

heh so it might be like MagicTheGathering's Astral Slide.... but instead of "Target Creature" it "Targets Anything"

j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 10:33   Link #25
Lunarskylar

I don't think tobi is using kamui at all, I think their techniques are probably similar and connected to the same alternative dimension since they're both sharingan techniques, or even there's just that one alternate dimension that all time space ninjutsu links to. So that would make this the same dimension that sasuke chilled in when manda unsummoned himself vs deidara. I like and dislike this development because of course it would take a sharingan to beat the sharingan.

It is interesting how kishi keeps having kakashi figure out tobi's secrets though, the red herrings are ridiculous.

Next up are the power levels. Damn when did kakashi become such a BEAST? He justt came from fighting all of the 7 swordsmen of the mist, just fended off 6 Edo jinchuriki paths of pain, tango'd a bit with the gedo mazou statue, and it's only now that he's actually pushed to using kamui and has become so much more proficient at it. He's even used a raikage bunshin to drain his chakra, plusss who knows how many raikiris? For once kakashu's actually being a badass, not crippled by chakra. Even if he runs out of steam here goddamn at what he's accomplished so far

Tobi's been powered up as well, but because like kabuto, he has villian imitation syndrome, so no one really seems. to notice or care. But it looks like thanks to the rinnegan he can switch from absorbing to dimension shifting much more seamlessly.

What I would like to see is kakashi kamuiing one of naruto's clones into the dimension so that whenever tpbi phases to avoid, the clone can attack, thus preventing tobi from using only his dimension phasing jutsus and actual sharingan and rinnegan techs. As well as showing off his taijutsu skill

Since he can travel space... Why not time? I think tobi is sasuke from an alternate future where itachi's massacre failed without him and they brutally murdered itachi and now he wants revenge on everyone. That was his form of being an avenger
Old 2012-08-01, 11:00   Link #26
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

This manga is getting weird. So Kakashi's Kamui uses the same element as Tobi's? That kind of supports the Obito (retarded) theory. I mean look: One eye teleports and phases through bodily contact, and the other eye sucks up things from long range WITHOUT bodily contact.

So yea.... Those eyes are similar! Like they could be paired up.

Also one rant:

Everybody is OP. I expect Naruto to fall flat coughing up blood yet he is still grinning and all that. I thought rapid Nine-Tail Chakra regeneration is bad for the body.

And also, didn't Gai used the Gates of Heaven when fighting the 7 beasts? Kakashi fought the 7 swordsmen, fought the 7 beasts, talked about how reluctant he is to use a Raton Clone and used it anyways, and used Kamui twice.... Why is he still standing? ==

Come on this is DRAGON BALL GT~
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 11:45   Link #27
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
FFS was it really so hard to just say it in this chapter?
Tobi's one jutsu simply sends things to and brings them back from the other dimension. When he becomes intangible, he is doing something where his body is able to appear and move around in the normal dimension while actually existing tangibly in he other one. Kakashi used Kamui to send the Rasengan to the other dimension so that when Tobi made his own body present there, it would get hit. A potentially valid if risky tactic here may simply be to send one of Naruto's shadow clones wholly into the other dimension to attack Tobi every time he phases.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 11:48   Link #28
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
So I assume that Kakashi teleported the Rasengan to the same dimension Tobi shifted his physical body to? This is some more evidence for the Obito / Obito's body / Obito's father theories. Boy, he cannot keep this up for long, though.

/edit: Wait, not, Tobi teleportet the Rasengan away. Did Kakashi teleport Tobi over there? Eh, what the hell.

Last edited by ZGoten; 2012-08-01 at 12:12.
ZGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 12:21   Link #29
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Let me guess...Tobi uses a much more advanced form of Kamui.
heh, I've been saying that for so long. looks like it's true now. tobi has obviously been using kamui since long before kakashi activated MS so he's had more practice and is an actual uchiha (at least in part). it stands to reason that he can use it on a higher level than kakashi. i'm glad kakashi stayed in character and figured it out with a smart plan. it was a bit silly (and forshadowing of obito theory) for kakashi and gai to randomly appear in this fight, but they've been awesome the past couple chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, I think the best way now would be to use Kamui, to put one of the fighters into the other dimension, then they can hit him as much as they want: when he isn't in one dimension, he is in the other, and there's always someone able to make contact.
good idea. wouldn't be surprised if kakashi sends gai over next chapter to wail on tobi if he phases away to the other dimension

it was also interesting how tobi's arm got messed up by the rasengan, but it didn't fall apart into zetsu goo. it looks like a normal human arm now
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 12:25   Link #30
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

They won't send Gai, they would have no way to retrieve him. They will sent Kage Bunshin(s). Kage Bunshin always has been and always will be the solution to all problems in the Naruto-verse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
So I assume that Kakashi teleported the Rasengan to the same dimension Tobi shifted his physical body to? This is some more evidence for the Obito / Obito's body / Obito's father theories. Boy, he cannot keep this up for long, though.

/edit: Wait, not, Tobi teleportet the Rasengan away. Did Kakashi teleport Tobi over there? Eh, what the hell.
Kakashi teleported the Rasengan which ended up in the pocket dimension where Tobi's physical body is when he phase himself.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 12:26   Link #31
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
They won't send Gai, they would have no way to retrieve him. They will sent Kage Bunshin(s).
well if kakashi can send a whole person now, which he hasn't done before, then maybe he can enter the other dimension like tobi can and get gai back. but yea, the bunshins make more sense
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 13:31   Link #32
b1gdawg

Let me get this straight, Kakashi is using his Kamui to send attacks into the other dimension, and it's hitting Tobi there? Or is he just disappearing the attack and bringing it back to hit Tobi?
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 13:39   Link #33
ImperialFlameGod8190

i still cant get over how lame that was i mean really 1 chapter and not that much action this is boring
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 14:32   Link #34
b1gdawg

Apparently Tobi will be revealed THIS month. Honestly now that i know hes gonna be revealed i kinda wish Kishis doens't reveal who he is. And all of those hunches that Kakashi had weren't about Obito it was about Tobi's eye.
Old 2012-08-01, 14:32   Link #35
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

It's not Kamui. It uses the same 'other dimension' that Kamui sends stuff to, but it's NOT Kamui.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 16:11   Link #36
b1gdawg

Idk how i never thought of this. I never wondered how deidera came back into the normal world after Kakashi used his Kamui on him. Also the first time we had seen Tobi. Props to Kishi on that i never noticed, im sure some people have.
Old 2012-08-01, 16:35   Link #37
DJ*

As I remember it, Kakashi didn't teleport Deidara, just an explosive clone. Deidara was hiding underground.

If Tobi is indeed Obito, that would be insane. If only for the question of how/why did that crushed kid get his hands on the Rinnegan and start Akatsuki? I have very low hopes for this, but I'd imagine the explanation will be hilariously bad, even by this series standards.
Old 2012-08-01, 18:14   Link #38
Mateus

I'd be less disappointed if Tobi is revealed as being the Ramen Guy than Obito.
Old 2012-08-01, 18:52   Link #39
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ* View Post
As I remember it, Kakashi didn't teleport Deidara, just an explosive clone. Deidara was hiding underground.

If Tobi is indeed Obito, that would be insane. If only for the question of how/why did that crushed kid get his hands on the Rinnegan and start Akatsuki? I have very low hopes for this, but I'd imagine the explanation will be hilariously bad, even by this series standards.
I don't really remember the deidera thing i read that so many years ago i completely forgot what happened i just remember kakashi teleporting him be4 he was gonna suicide so i guess i was wrong. They're gonna spend a few chapters explaining how tobi is who he is i imagine, and the identity is said to come out within the next few chapters
Old 2012-08-01, 19:01   Link #40
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
It's not Kamui. It uses the same 'other dimension' that Kamui sends stuff to, but it's NOT Kamui.
Why not? Itachi used amaterasu, but Sasuke used the same fire on an even higher level and called it Enton. There are levels in these jutsu if the author wants to have them for the plot. Minato had 2 levels of his teleportation jutsu, the raikage has 2 levels of his lightning mode super-speed. Since Kakashi is not an Uchiha he should have only some basic level of kamui. Tobi being able to use it without switching his eye to EMS-mode might be a hint that his ultimate mastery of the jutsu allows him to use it even with basic sharingan mode. Tobi has collected a huge amount of sharingan eyes, if these have different abilities then he could select the one that has the ability he needs, it could even be Obito's eye. I guess Kishimoto will play with this Obito theory, teasing the fans, but then reveal that it's only the eye.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion