Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-24, 17:45   Link #41
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
where was it said they were never part of the same crew? i think i missed that part.
when buggy remebered his past with shanks, there was not a picture or part where Mihawk appeared, and since since buggy said he and shanks were rivals and part of the same group and the youngest so MiHawk was never part of that crew.
after buggy ate the DF, he most likely left the pirate crew (since he fooled the captian and becasue he can't swim) and start making his own... while shanks continued with the same crew and become the captian later ... (well i am not sure about this oint and i am baseing it on the guy with the shootgun since he was with old crew when buggy remebered thepast in ep 8)

Quote:
so being part of the same pirate crew at one point is completely out of the question then right? cuz... u know... 2 ppl in the same crew cant be rivals... i mean... sanji and zoro arent in the same crew right?
i never said that if they are part of the same pirate crew they can't be rivals .. actually i believe they can grew more stronger and faster if they were in the same team.. since both of them will see the growth of the other.
but do u mean they need to be in the same pirate crew to be rivals !!!? so being in the same team or deferent team has nothing to do with being rivals or not.

Quote:
wait... i thought u knew? so you know my theorys are wrong but yours are possible by default?
i never said ur theory was wrong ... but having a bounty doesn't mean u need to be pirate, just being a threat to WG can give u a bounty
ex.
1- Dragon has bounty because of his idea
2- robin got a bounty because she can read the ponyglyph
3- Mr.1 is a a bounty hunter how have a bounty on himself as well (even before joining croc orgnization)
i think there is more people like those ... now Shichibukai are pirates which the WG give the permission to loot or do anything under thier supervise.
now does Mihawk need to be a pirate to be one of them ... i don't think so he just need to be a simple of fear that the WG can use to balance the power in the world.

Quote:
Do you remember which manga chapter that's from? I'm having trouble finding it. But according to wikipedia and a couple other sites, croc had 81 million bounty and robin a 79 million bounty.
in episode 67 almost at 9:30 min .. they say his bounty. (didn't say hisposter and don't remeber seeing it in any place)
but u were right about nico robin bounty it was 79 mili .. mentioned in ep 122 near the end of the episode .. 19 min
Old 2006-09-24, 18:58   Link #42
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Quote:
where was it said they were never part of the same crew? i think i missed that part.

when buggy remebered his past with shanks, there was not a picture or part where Mihawk appeared, and since since buggy said he and shanks were rivals and part of the same group and the youngest so MiHawk was never part of that crew.
after buggy ate the DF, he most likely left the pirate crew (since he fooled the captian and becasue he can't swim) and start making his own... while shanks continued with the same crew and become the captian later ... (well i am not sure about this oint and i am baseing it on the guy with the shootgun since he was with old crew when buggy remebered thepast in ep 8)

Quote:
so being part of the same pirate crew at one point is completely out of the question then right? cuz... u know... 2 ppl in the same crew cant be rivals... i mean... sanji and zoro arent in the same crew right?

i never said that if they are part of the same pirate crew they can't be rivals .. actually i believe they can grew more stronger and faster if they were in the same team.. since both of them will see the growth of the other.
but do u mean they need to be in the same pirate crew to be rivals !!!? so being in the same team or deferent team has nothing to do with being rivals or not.
i was being sarcastic... just cuz he wasnt in the flashback, doesnt mean he wasnt there... thats the thing...

he wasnt even introduced back then...
Old 2006-09-24, 20:01   Link #43
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
in episode 67 almost at 9:30 min .. they say his bounty. (didn't say hisposter and don't remeber seeing it in any place)
but u were right about nico robin bounty it was 79 mili .. mentioned in ep 122 near the end of the episode .. 19 min
I re-watched episode 67 and they say Crocodile has an 80 million bounty but then afterward I found in Chapter 155 of the manga that he actually has an 81 million bounty.
Old 2006-09-24, 21:03   Link #44
airsBlue

so his bounty in manga is Different from his bounty in the anime !!? well 1 million additional or less won't make huge effect and the bounties in manga are the real ones for sure.
also for some reasons... i always remebered Difference of 2 milion between robin and croc bounties .. don't know why though.

Quote:
if there is a reason why my or any 1 elses reasonings are wrong, give a reason. if there was some PROOF that hawkeyes and shanks werent in the same pirate crew at any point in time, then its alright... but to my knowledge, there isnt. contribute something!
does the story timeline work as proof !!?
1- Gol d. roger was excueted a little over 20 years, whitebeard stayed all that time in grandline ... most likely trying to get one piece or doing other thigns.
2- when luffy start his journy from his village it should have been 20 or a little over that years since roger died.
3- shanks was the captain of his crew and have a great pirate crew and was planing to head to grandline 10 years before luffy left his island. (i think shanks headed to grandline shortly after he left lufffy village)
4- in the story where buggy remebered his story with shanks .. they attacked a ship .. that ship was using compase and normal navigation .. so it wasn't in grandline and the weather were stable.
5- now between the death of roger and shanks having pirate crew .. it is more than 10 years .. do u think someone will need 10 years to train to be pirate !!? if he was trained under roger or any other pirate at the same scale he would be able to create pirate crew. but there is another problem joining a great pirate crew like whitebeard, simple u can't leave the pirate crew unless the captain give u permission or he die.

the above point should neglect that shanks was pirate with roger or whitebeard. but he most likely was with simple pirate crew.

... now i can't say for sure that mihawk and shanks were never in the same pirate crew since the story didn't show anything yet ... but i think i can say that MiHawk is used to travel alone and work alone, so he never worked as a part of anything like pirate crew ... know any swordsman who seeks to be strong will travel around the world to test and improve him self being a part of crew may restrict his movment ... (also he don't get lost like zoro)

also i think shanks and mihawk fought each other before shanks lost his arms .. they fight result isn't important since both of them lived but i think shanks win it , mihawk entered grandline after shanks to fight him again ... when he found him shanks haded only 1 hand and told him the story of the boy from the remote island with gumo gumo DF ability.

now for shanks and mihawk being with the same pirate crew ... well i really really can't mihawk as a pirate .. his way of talking, his honor, his spirit, most of his character can't belong to pirate or even someone who will attack people to steal from them.

i think his bounty came as result of killing a few of the old Shichibukai ... he haded his resons .. maybe one of those Shichibukai holded the tittle of the greatest swordsman and he kiled him to take it... anyway that's what i think

Last edited by airsBlue; 2006-09-24 at 22:05.
Old 2006-09-25, 09:10   Link #45
sleroux
seigaku substitute

there's many different speculations about mihawk and shanks

I don't think they have a bounty, they are both members of an elite bountyless group. You can't really put a prize on something that's priceless, such as the heads of WhiteB, RedH, GoldenR or Hawkeye.

And alle those elites were already super famouse, so they won't really need a number to scare others.

then I think both shanks and gold roger once learned under a great pirate master, "luffys grandfather". And gold roger was a couple of class ahead of shanks.

speak of the strength, I think shanks and mihawk are equal, but shanks has a littel something extra, so he would win
Old 2006-09-25, 11:49   Link #46
Titanz
My moe is Yakumo!

Uhhh wasnt it mentioned somewhere that Whitebeard is the 1 billion dollar man?
Old 2006-09-25, 22:36   Link #47
airsBlue

it was Discussed in this forums the his bounty most likely around 1 bilion .. but i don't know of any source that confirm that..

the reason for this theory came of the facts:

1- whitebeard is the strongest man inthe world
2- the only one how fought equally with roger
3- he command the largest pirate crew and everyone fear to even miss with them
4- the fact when shanks new crewmate Rockstar Delivered shanks letters to whitebeard .. even though his bounty was 96 mili, no one recognized him or even heard about him ... not a single one from whitebeard pirates who was there .. even though they looked weak.

and from point 4 ... itwas suggest that shanks bounty should be higher than 500 mili .. and if Mihawk haded a bounty it should be around the same as shanks.
Old 2006-09-26, 23:18   Link #48
miko tian

does Ace have a bounty?
Old 2006-09-27, 04:48   Link #49
CrumCon

Quote:
Originally Posted by miko tian
does Ace have a bounty?
He command over the 2nd division of the Whitebeard pirate. im pretty dam sure he has huge hounty up his ass.
Old 2006-09-28, 10:36   Link #50
Kurohitsugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by miko tian
does Ace have a bounty?
Yup, he has one.
Nami stated that Ace's bounty would make every bounty hunter drool, though she didn't say how high it actually is.

...really annoying, that the main characters in One Piece know more than the reader
Closed Thread