AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-08-29, 10:40   Link #121
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
^ Thanks ^_^

Are they really that good?
Bagpipe is a DP generator, gives vanguards extra skill points and makes Myrtle do a better job.

https://aceship.github.io/AN-EN-Tags...opname=Bagpipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5HIj9hhKA&t=44s

One of the Contingency Contract maps used to demonstrate Bagpipe.

Spoiler for CC#0 Shattered Avenue Map:
Old 2020-08-30, 11:37   Link #122
larethian

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Weekend grinding. Stuck at 2-10 atm. Got to take it easy now. Hope I can do some event story stages before it ends
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 00:46   Link #123
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Promote Cuora to Elite 1. Her 2nd skill is very strong and can save you a lot of times. Raise a single target Medic as well. And I wouldn't raise Angelina that much until you have a solid team. Angelina is good for late game stuff but not for early game. Her 3rd skill and 2nd Talent are what she's used for but that needs Elite 2 which costs a lot.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 05:22   Link #124
larethian

Thanks for the advice. Will be promoting Cuora next. Nice that I got her dupes so many times

I found Angelina 2nd skill was helping me a lot with annihilation. She's my newbie gacha 6*. Together with either your Blaze or Silverash (you have all guards as support lol), I was able to clear the Chernobog version

I have 4 4* snipers now: Vermeil, May, Shirayuki, and Jessica.
Who should I promote first?
Old 2020-08-31, 05:46   Link #125
GDB

Quote:
you have all guards as support lol
Guards are plentiful and powerful.

Of those sniper options, honestly none are "great", but the one that will be hardest to replace is Shirayuki. The only replacements are Meteorite (5-star) and an unreleased limited operator that CN got a short while back.

Btw, I keep forgetting to check my list, but the request I sent you went through, right?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 07:24   Link #126
orion

Quote:
Images

Weekend grinding. Stuck at 2-10 atm. Got to take it easy now. Hope I can do some event story stages before it ends
You prob should consider focusing on E1 maxing Amiya, Vigna, Lava and Melantha. You should prob consider E2ing Saria, Coura, Lappland, Gravel, Ptilopsis, Perfumer and Shaw (if you don't have Feater).

You prob should consider getting Saria, Amiya, Ptliopsis, Coura, Gravel, Shaw, Lappland, Perfumer,Melantha, Vigna, and Lava to Skill 7 if they are not there for Contingency Contract.

Some of your Contractors need to be M3 but you don't have much time left to do that.

You should consider targeting Shirayuki and Kroos from the free recruitment and get them to Skill7 E1 max or E2 (Shirayuki only). If you have GreyThroat or Blue Poison in your base, then you should consider E2ing them if you have time.

At this point, you have to mini max your base/Contractors and target the last 2 stages in the event for farming.

Last edited by orion; 2020-08-31 at 07:42.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 07:25   Link #127
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Guards are plentiful and powerful.

Of those sniper options, honestly none are "great", but the one that will be hardest to replace is Shirayuki. The only replacements are Meteorite (5-star) and an unreleased limited operator that CN got a short while back.

Btw, I keep forgetting to check my list, but the request I sent you went through, right?
yes, added. thanks
yup, i know none are great, but I realize snipers are not exactly optional with all those aerial units in some stages and I have to choose a couple to bring along for now until something good gets on the banner again.
And I got Shirayuki through some recruitment tag guide.
Old 2020-08-31, 07:29   Link #128
GDB

For low level Snipers, Kross (sp?), Jessica, and Meteor are serviceable until you get a 5-star+ Sniper.
Old 2020-08-31, 08:08   Link #129
larethian

Kroos was actually a blindspot. I didn't realize she's actually usable, thanks
Old 2020-08-31, 09:52   Link #130
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Promote Cuora to Elite 1. Her 2nd skill is very strong and can save you a lot of times. Raise a single target Medic as well. And I wouldn't raise Angelina that much until you have a solid team. Angelina is good for late game stuff but not for early game. Her 3rd skill and 2nd Talent are what she's used for but that needs Elite 2 which costs a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
You prob should consider focusing on E1 maxing Amiya, Vigna, Lava and Melantha. You should prob consider E2ing Saria, Coura, Lappland, Gravel, Ptilopsis, Perfumer and Shaw (if you don't have Feater).

You prob should consider getting Saria, Amiya, Ptliopsis, Coura, Gravel, Shaw, Lappland, Perfumer,Melantha, Vigna, and Lava to Skill 7 if they are not there for Contingency Contract.

Some of your Contractors need to be M3 but you don't have much time left to do that.

You should consider targeting Shirayuki and Kroos from the free recruitment and get them to Skill7 E1 max or E2 (Shirayuki only). If you have GreyThroat or Blue Poison in your base, then you should consider E2ing them if you have time.

At this point, you have to mini max your base/Contractors and target the last 2 stages in the event for farming.
Oops, missed your message. thanks for the sug.

My only single target medics are ansel and hibiscus. Who should I raise?
And if I have E1 Ptliopsis and Perfumer, are they not enough for me to pull through without ST medics?
Old 2020-08-31, 15:23   Link #131
GDB

Ptilopsis + Saria will probably be enough outside of hard modes/challenge modes and a few specific missions.
Old 2020-08-31, 21:13   Link #132
orion

Quote:
Oops, missed your message. thanks for the sug.

My only single target medics are ansel and hibiscus. Who should I raise?
And if I have E1 Ptliopsis and Perfumer, are they not enough for me to pull through without ST medics?
Prob Ansel. He has a longer range with his skill 1 and a chance to heal an extra ally.

Some maps (for ex. Annihilation 2) require you to put your medics out faster so you need the cheap ST medics like Ansel and Hibiscus. If you can P6 Perfumer or Ptliopsis, they will have similar costs to Ansel and Hibiscus.

Last edited by orion; 2020-08-31 at 21:34.
Old 2020-09-02, 09:16   Link #133
larethian

so should i bother saving OP for furniture?
Old 2020-09-02, 11:34   Link #134
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

For furniture? Absolutely not. Only use it for either stamina refreshes or skins. The third option of converting it to pull currency only if you're extremely desperate for pulls - in other words basically never.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-02, 14:59   Link #135
GDB

Quote:
To add to what was said, furniture costs parts or OP, not both. Never use OP on them, just go with the parts.
Old 2020-09-04, 06:16   Link #136
orion

Quote:
You farm furniture parts in the Resource Search section (C99, SK-5 irrc), buying monthly card, completing daily/weekly missions and doing the free recruit to get to get certificates to use in the store. If you visit lots of friends and participate in clue search, you get credit to use in the store which can be used to buy furniture parts. Your base also passively generates credit that can be used in the store.

By increasing your trust with your operators and completing events you also get free furniture. Farming can also yield free random furniture drops.

Last edited by orion; 2020-09-04 at 20:15.
Old 2020-09-16, 05:52   Link #137
larethian

Images

Which guard(s) would be more useful for CC?

Thanks in advance
Old 2020-09-16, 07:00   Link #138
GDB

Lappland and Hellagur are definitely up there. Lappland is more generally useful, while Hellagur hyper excels in what he does.

I think Bibeak is supposed to be pretty good, but haven't really looked at her extensively. Midnight is occasionally used for his cheap cost as a mini Lappland. Frostleaf and Mousse are also useful because of their cheap costs to level/E2, but will be replaced in relatively short time.

And Melantha will pretty much last you until you start getting mid to high range E2 units.
Old 2020-09-17, 06:43   Link #139
orion

Quote:
Images

Which guard(s) would be more useful for CC?

Thanks in advance
Any 3-star Operator used need to be Level 1 maxed. Skills have to be as close to 7 as you can get. A 4-star and above operator would need to be Level 1 60 and above.

The guards that are prob used so far imo are Popukar, Silverash, Melantha, Midnight and Lappland for the daily stuff. For the permanent map, some people use Hellagur for one lane. Silverash is also used in the perm map.
Old 2020-09-18, 08:10   Link #140
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

You can do risk18 with E1 operators, although it is fairly tight. If you search on youtube you're sure to find a couple guides. As for your question, Hellagur is very strong, you can use him top right for example to kill the mages. Lappland as well to silence the damn spiders either bottom left corner facing up or bottom middle facing right. Note that Lappland is significantly stronger at E2 due to her silence going up to 5s at E2. Also if you take the spider risk tag the critters can't be silenced anymore ;a;
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha, ios, strategy, tower defense