AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK: Goddesses - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 6 24.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 32.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 32.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 8.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-06, 04:06   Link #21
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Haha...

Can I just leave it on the note He/she/that is not my type?
I think Meo is asking that question along the lines of "how".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-08-06, 04:16   Link #22
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You are supposed to be a mod! You can't support the notion that the hero crossdresses and becomes conquered as Katsuragi Keiko!
His virginity was intact in the end though it wasn't as clear in the beginning. The man was still determined enough to go through this. Such determination deserves admiration.

Quote:
And do you have to highlight that he wears men's underwear? He can't wear female underwear! That would go against everything set down in law and print!
He tried the dress, so it's only natural to wonder if he was wearing the correct underwear. Unfortunately, he didn't say what color it was.

Quote:
Nobody would! It is so wrong!
I'm just taking a wild guess that ImperialFlameGod8190 would!

*Just joking, ImperialFlameGod8190*
Old 2013-08-06, 04:22   Link #23
R.LocK
My turn

An episode of derps, truly.
That scene with Haqua was sooooo slooooooooooow. Too slow for a Tom&Jerry fan.
Also, Nikkaido. Why such quality?
The scene with thugs was hillarious... and ridiculous. What is the deal with animation? Mein Gott.

Without these nitpicks, 7/10. A lovely episode overall, yet small mistakes here and there drag it down.
Old 2013-08-06, 04:25   Link #24
ImperialFlameGod8190

don't worry monrir im not mad although it is ironic. We've all seen crossdressers before of both sexes and a few of them are rather attractive.
Keima is a recent one.
Lets not forget that one of the most popular characters in IS originally crossdresed as a guy. If u've ever watched Kampfer that guy turns into a chick.
In date a live shidou crossdresses as a girl
Seirei tsukai no blade dance fans no very well that kamito crossdressed. The fact is its a necessary evil sometimes and he does it once. Of course if u remember the original Yui conquering the guy was in yui's body (Not the good kind of in yui's body granted). And Yui herself cross-dresses all the time (That is painful Yui as a girl would be quite tasty)
Anybody whose watched the original naruto remembers Haku a guy that Naruto himself admitted was more attractive then sakura
So cross dressing happens just deal with it patiently instead of like a three-year-old like saintess is
Old 2013-08-06, 04:37   Link #25
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
I think Meo is asking that question along the lines of "how".
I think you'd realize it is very much possible if you didn't forget to take your Olanzapine every day.
Old 2013-08-06, 05:48   Link #26
Bafflement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I gotta admit Saintess that's sad if u've read the manga u knew this was coming that reaction is pretty lame the sad fact is it was a necessary move for the current situation and u should know that don't act like something horrible has happened. Not to mention if he didn't do that he probably wouldn't have freed mars
Don't worry, SaintessHeart is actually a yaoi-fan, which is why he's so excited. He's just acting tsundere about it.
Old 2013-08-06, 06:57   Link #27
darkofficer
just a devil

Good episode but i wonder why the teacher is on the roof maybe she is looking over someone,

And i knew it Saintess must hide his yaoi stash somewhere
Old 2013-08-06, 06:57   Link #28
ImperialFlameGod8190

in that case its fine then he must've loved when those guys hit on keima haha
Old 2013-08-06, 09:20   Link #29
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Keima-chan is the best girl of the season!
If she continues to crossdress, she might become beautiful like these girls.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-06, 09:27   Link #30
Sasukeuzi

Man, everything is just going to blow up in Keima's face after this is over. What with the schoolgirl and Goddesses harem. I mean that's what I think, since I haven't read the mango yet.
Old 2013-08-06, 09:29   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was such a fun episode. Never expected Keima to turn himself into a heroine in order to conquer -or rather, get conquered by- Yui. Keima didn't make for a very cute trap but I commend him for his determination. He should have gone all the way and worn female underwear for complete immersion though.

Next episode is Shiori. Yes!!!
Old 2013-08-06, 19:14   Link #32
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Oh God, Keima-chan version of the ED when??

Shiori re-conquest next? I'm going to dial "9" and "1" right before hitting play, just to be on the safe side.
Old 2013-08-06, 20:22   Link #33
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Well, after rushing through the reconquistas I hope they will show a well paced conquest after, I want to refeel the tension of the following goddesses...
Old 2013-08-07, 00:49   Link #34
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcscasio View Post
Well, after rushing through the reconquistas I hope they will show a well paced conquest after, I want to refeel the tension of the following goddesses...
i think they will rush shiori reconquist and then do well paced with the 2 last girls
Old 2013-08-07, 02:01   Link #35
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was such a fun episode. Never expected Keima to turn himself into a heroine in order to conquer -or rather, get conquered by- Yui. Keima didn't make for a very cute trap but I commend him for his determination. He should have gone all the way and worn female underwear for complete immersion though.

Next episode is Shiori. Yes!!!
Speaking of which, I dread what she will think about Keima's relationship with Yui after this episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I think you'd realize it is very much possible if you didn't forget to take your Olanzapine every day.
I am not interested in knowing about that!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-08-07, 02:17   Link #36
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Speaking of which, I dread what she will think about Keima's relationship with Yui after this episode.

I am not interested in knowing about that!
As a doctor it is my sworn duty to educate all of you in the proper tapping of the cavalcade of orifices.
Old 2013-08-07, 11:39   Link #37
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Yui, I told you in the manga, and I'm telling you now. If you don't want to keep being mistaken for a boy, then stop dressing like one. Besides, you ROCK a kimono!

Endless "Imploring" Soul
Old 2013-08-07, 13:09   Link #38
kitten320

Ummm... why exactly is it wrong?
We females constantly wear male clothes aka jeans, t-shirt, baggy trousers and so on.

While it does look weird for guy to wear a dress, it is not wrong.

Also it's not like Keima decided to crossdress forever. You are over reacting.

If anything he should be applauded for having guts to do it as well as play along with his role.

And to protect Yui, male clothes are far more comfortable and skirts limit you a lot so you can't really blame her for being tomboish. That's just the way she is. That's her character, accept it.
Besides I personally always liked males clothing more, you guys have far better choice.
Old 2013-08-07, 15:49   Link #39
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

all this "trap keima (keiko?) best girl" talk makes me sick.

I'll say this once and before the shiori episode next week (I'm still preparing for it, my body isn't ready)

I declare haqua to be the best girl!

seriously, she's been getting the short straw all these episodes, don't worry haqua, I've watched all you've done, and more (especially that bathroom scene and this one)

well, at least keima seems to appreciate haqua too, by eating her food instead of elsie's.
Old 2013-08-07, 19:41   Link #40
n120cky

He (Keima) is definitly not my type, BUT 'she' is, I'm trying really hard not to give in, I'm glad Haqua fan service save my manhood....

It's pretty interesting to see how they personalize Vulcan in the anime I mean you can't get that interpretation in manga, if she is not a loli she would be my fav goddess....