AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-07, 09:27   Link #161
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
I recently started reading this and am looking forward to the anime adaptation.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2009-09-09, 02:36   Link #162
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
I recently started reading this and am looking forward to the anime adaptation.
Let's hope the manga scan didn't stopped because it's already have it's anime version
Old 2009-09-09, 15:23   Link #163
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Let's hope the manga scan didn't stopped because it's already have it's anime version
from what i can find out on mangaupdates.com. i think it will still go on as long as the resources are available to scan. 2 manga volumes are published and scanned so it might be some time b4 next ch.
Old 2009-09-10, 02:49   Link #164
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
from what i can find out on mangaupdates.com. i think it will still go on as long as the resources are available to scan. 2 manga volumes are published and scanned so it might be some time b4 next ch.
Really?! it's good to hear that, hope it's come out not a chapter but tankobon, so our time to waiting will be paid off
Old 2009-09-11, 19:05   Link #165
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Really?! it's good to hear that, hope it's come out not a chapter but tankobon, so our time to waiting will be paid off
thats just my best guess, i have no affiliation with a scanlation group. im just like any other of the readers here. though the fact that vol 2 is completed and the long pause atm can be bc the ch arent released yet.
Old 2009-09-12, 07:12   Link #166
surerman
Banned

Quote:
thats just my best guess, i have no affiliation with a scanlation group. im just like any other of the readers here. though the fact that vol 2 is completed and the long pause atm can be bc the ch arent released yet.
I see it's make me want novel translation even more
sadly I can't do it my self *sniff*

I have so much question in my head now:
1.could it be that white side kampfer is ''defeated kampfer' side?
2.What the color of Sakura bracelet?
3.How many kampfer involved?, since in one of Novel illustration, there so much plushies (I don't know if they all a messenger)
4.Does Sakura know that her love interest is her self proclaimed enemy? (Sakura declared war to Male Natsuru)
5.In a group of same color bracelet, how much same type kampfer exist? (Mikoto have same color with Shizuku's and both is Schwert type)
and look like the one with strongest affection toward Natsuru is Shizuku but the most predatory one is Mikoto
Go! Mikoto-chan! steal him from Shizu-tan

Last edited by surerman; 2009-09-12 at 07:38.
Old 2009-09-14, 07:51   Link #167
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

1. There's still no explanation to white side Kampfer yet. All it's explained is that white side Kampfer has close connection to Sakura and might be moving according to her instruction
2. Sakura doesn't has any bracelet. She's kinda like the creator of Kampfer game(all the plushie dolls come from her)
3. Still not explained. Anyone Inner Sakura thinks interesting could be decided to be participant(Outer Sakura gives the dolls to participants without understanding the dolls.... uniqueness, at least that's how it looks so far)
4. Inner Sakura know, but Outer Sakura(the kind one who likes female Natsuru) don't
5. not explained yet. They haven't explained how they determined each participant weapon type too, so far it seems.... random(but we also haven't seen many participants yet so.....).

Hope that help. And yes, Mikoto(her Kampfer form) is the one with the most heated rivalry with Seitou Kaichou-san so far. Kampfer Akane seems has no interest with Natsuru while Normal Akane is still too shy to compete with Kaichou :P(So does normal Akane actually, but her Kampfer form is different story all together).
Old 2009-09-14, 10:11   Link #168
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
well I don't mind if it Shizuku and I 'am Natsuru hehehe
now, what the moderator thinking if they know they supposed fighter make love instead fighting each other? may be they will do Harakiri
Hey now! That type of 'fighting' is a legitimate battle! At least i think so....*ahem!*

Just started this recently, so far Akane is my favorite character. As for Mizuno, yeah you did seem like a masochist in disguise(I'll never understand it, so I'll just chalk it up to taste). I don't know, it would just seem to bring up too many unpleasant memories to be with someone who would so readily injure you and use the person of your affections as a hostage, for me to have any sort of attraction to them later, no matter now tasty the bait is. Not really holding a grudge, it just feels....wrong somehow.

As for Sakura(who seems pretty aggressive to me Mizuno, although not in the "'whip-cracking' 'ohohohoho, call me queen!!' type of way"), I feel sorry for Natsuru there. It seems to be less about being open-minded, and more about her outright rejection of who he finds as his true self. He identifies himself as a man, so her only showing affection to his female form would feel like a rejection, even though she essentially wants to date Natsuru himself(herself). Now the real test is if/when he tells her the truth about himself, would she still love him? What do you guys think?

So now I'm torn as to who I like, based on some spoilers I've seen in this thread, Shizuku might be more open-minded to Natsuru's 'situation'. So maybe my affections will turn to her in the future....who knows?

Looking forward to more.
Old 2009-09-14, 14:17   Link #169
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Pretty interesting. Gotten reading this after I saw the anime promo image.

Damn...another TRAP...or gender bending...Man boobs.....
Old 2009-09-14, 14:41   Link #170
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Pretty interesting. Gotten reading this after I saw the anime promo image.

Damn...another TRAP...or gender bending...Man boobs.....
they're no man boobs. its a full transformation so that term is applicable.
Old 2009-09-14, 21:05   Link #171
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
yea its only man boobs if there's no gender bending going on and that's what we got here full on gender change, so no man boobs but lovely lady breasts
Old 2009-09-14, 21:07   Link #172
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Yeah... huge ones too.

Think along the lines of Xchange.
Old 2009-09-15, 03:47   Link #173
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Oh God...Ranma vibes again...

Full transformations seems a big sex change on my part, not unless his brain is transferred to a girls body. Reading the manga and light novel translations. Seems interesting enough.
Old 2009-09-15, 18:13   Link #174
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Oh God...Ranma vibes again...

Full transformations seems a big sex change on my part, not unless his brain is transferred to a girls body. Reading the manga and light novel translations. Seems interesting enough.
i doubt natsuru will change how he/she thinks between his identities. it probably to much to ask out of him as he was a guy to start with. even a brain transfer will leave old behaviour patterns within the brain.

btw what do you mean by the light novel translations? did you find a place on the net for that?
Old 2009-09-16, 01:50   Link #175
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
i doubt natsuru will change how he/she thinks between his identities. it probably to much to ask out of him as he was a guy to start with. even a brain transfer will leave old behaviour patterns within the brain.

btw what do you mean by the light novel translations? did you find a place on the net for that?
Pretty much it's eXchange and Exchange Yin/Yang again...Though in exchange the dude that changed there is easily...you know what.

Not unless it's like Saber from FSN.

As for the light novels got a friend who has 2 of the novels he emailed me the translations summary.
Old 2009-09-16, 01:57   Link #176
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Pretty much it's eXchange and Exchange Yin/Yang again...Though in exchange the dude that changed there is easily...you know what.

Not unless it's like Saber from FSN.

As for the light novels got a friend who has 2 of the novels he emailed me the translations summary.
Would you mind to share it with us?
Old 2009-09-16, 04:20   Link #177
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

PM sent
Old 2009-09-16, 05:58   Link #178
agarvaen

send to me too please
Old 2009-09-16, 15:53   Link #179
X207
Gamyūsa

pm the summary to me please kenji.
Old 2009-09-16, 18:24   Link #180
lotus7
Aria Obsessive

Could you pm it to me as well Kenji? I love spoilers.

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen