Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-10-21, 03:17   Link #1281
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Dont worry, he and his most rabid followers also believe the same things about France. Where, in his mind, we have become a Qalifate in all but the name.
Don't forget all the rapists and terrorists
in Sweden.
Old 2017-10-24, 15:14   Link #1282
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Donnie in his latest tweet storm says:
Bob Corker, who helped President O give us the bad Iran Deal & couldn't get elected dog catcher in Tennessee, is now fighting Tax Cuts....

...Corker dropped out of the race in Tennesse when I refused to endorse him, and now is only negative on anything Trump. Look at his record!

Isn't it sad that lightweight Senator Bob Corker, who couldn't get re-elected in the Great State of Tennessee, will now fight Tax Cuts plus!

Sen. Corker is the incompetent head of the Foreign Relations Committee, & look how poorly the U.S. has done. He doesn't have a clue as.....

...the entire World WAS laughing and taking advantage of us. People like liddle' Bob Corker have set the U.S. way back. Now we move forward!
The above was in response to what Corker said on CNN about Trump in the following:
When his term is over, I think the debasing of our nation, the constant non-truth telling, and the -- just the name calling, the things that I think, the debasement of our nation is what we will be remembered most important, and that's regretful.
Bob Corker also Tweets soon after Donnies Tweeter outburst:
Same untruths from an utterly untruthful president. #AlertTheDaycareStaff.
Tax Cut debate is now officially underway. Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!
Old 2017-10-24, 15:57   Link #1283
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
#AlertTheDaycareStaff
This may be my favoritest anti-Trump hashtag yet.
Old 2017-10-24, 20:22   Link #1284
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Probably one of the best one yet. Too bad than part of the ''daycare staff'' aren't as reassuring as before.
Old 2017-10-24, 21:55   Link #1285
The Green One

Having someone who needs adult supervision to make sure he behaves leading the country shouldn't be reassuring to begin with....
Old 2017-10-25, 02:51   Link #1286
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The adult care center group likely retired after Reagan left office. Mind you Trump is just a month or so older than Reagan was when he took office.
Old 2017-10-25, 23:43   Link #1287
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The Donald says:
The reason Flake and Corker dropped out of the Senate race is very simple, they had zero chance of being elected. Now act so hurt & wounded!
I agree!
Old 2017-10-26, 05:46   Link #1288
GDB

And that matters how? The important question is why are the only republicans that are willing to stand up to him those who won't be running for election again? It's almost as if they know their base is just as bad, if not worse, than he is.

Though they should also know the general public has the memory of a goldfish and won't remember it come midterms anyway. I mean, remember Las Vegas? Most people don't anymore unless specifically reminded of it.
Old 2017-10-26, 08:04   Link #1289
Applehell

It doesn't really matter what Flake, Corker, Collins etc say about Trump. It's how they vote that does and things like this is why you shouldn't trust anyone with an "R" by their name moderate or not.
Old 2017-10-28, 21:56   Link #1290
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Donnie praises Jimmy Carter:
Just read the nice remarks by President Jimmy Carter about me and how badly I am treated by the press (Fake News). Thank you Mr. President!
Trump's praise in tweeter came after Jimmy said this in an interview by NY Times. Michael Moore, however, didn't get the same love from Donnie:
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

Donnie can't help it.
Old 2017-10-29, 10:44   Link #1291
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
A bit old (last week), but I see he still is up about the NFL thing:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...30688703451136

Quote:
Two dozen NFL players continue to kneel during the National Anthem, showing total disrespect to our Flag & Country. No leadership in NFL!

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2017-10-29, 22:00   Link #1292
monir
cho~ kakkoii

A new report by CNN suggested that Muller is very close to bringing up his first indictment. Soon there after Donnie went off:
Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),....

...the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,....

..."collusion," which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's...

...are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

All of this "Russia" talk right when the Republicans are making their big push for historic Tax Cuts & Reform. Is this coincidental? NOT!
Someone is panicking!
Old 2017-10-29, 22:38   Link #1293
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Aside from the content (what historical tax reform?) it always seemed weird to me that people write these long stories in a medium that purposely limits itself to 140 characters. Either way I hope Muller's investigation will result in something.
Old 2017-10-29, 23:30   Link #1294
Toukairin
Banned

I hope we'll see a number of high-profile arrests with dozens of US Marshals handcuffing and taking away those people.
Old 2017-10-29, 23:43   Link #1295
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

It just reiterates that the Clintons have a long history of issues that some people remember from at least Bill's presidency, if not all the way back to his days as governor of Arkansas. And the will not let it go.

That is part of the Clinton baggage and why enough people don't want Hillary to be President. And why if it was pretty much anyone else but her, Trump would likely have lost.
Old 2017-10-30, 01:34   Link #1296
Valky
Radioactive

What did he meant by "DO SOMETHING" anyway?
Old 2017-10-30, 01:46   Link #1297
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Here is an opinion piece by NY Times which speculates on what he could be asking for.
Old 2017-10-30, 04:14   Link #1298
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
It just reiterates that the Clintons have a long history of issues that some people remember from at least Bill's presidency, if not all the way back to his days as governor of Arkansas. And the will not let it go.

That is part of the Clinton baggage and why enough people don't want Hillary to be President. And why if it was pretty much anyone else but her, Trump would likely have lost.
Not really. She was subject to a 2 decade smear campaign by the GOP who fear that she actually would win the Presidency which she frankly did goiing by the big gap in the popular vote. She was also most popular Dem among minorities whom many had their votes suppressed some key battleground states.

Not to say she didn't have some baggage, but most of it was overblown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Here is an opinion piece by NY Times which speculates on what he could be asking for.
This sounds for familiar....

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/924740272709349376

Last edited by Applehell; 2017-10-30 at 05:32.
Old 2017-10-30, 06:19   Link #1299
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post

Trump has even more baggage. Trump won because he represents what Americans Trump supporters see themselves. Trump wins because he is what the voters wanted.

Only in America would Clinton not win.

You see Clinton losing as proof that she is bad. But the rest of the world don't see it that way. You assume American voters voted wisely.

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2017-10-30 at 06:45.
Old 2017-10-30, 13:51   Link #1300
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
A new report by CNN suggested that Muller is very close to bringing up his first indictment. Soon there after Donnie went off:
Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),....

...the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,....

..."collusion," which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's...

...are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

All of this "Russia" talk right when the Republicans are making their big push for historic Tax Cuts & Reform. Is this coincidental? NOT!
Someone is panicking!
Things are getting worst now with manafort getting arrested by the russian investigation.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/30/po...der/index.html
looks like finally muller is starting to move and trump gonna get really scared and even more crazy from now.

All that crap is starting in the worst moment possible, when the republician party is falling appart with the "moderated and progressist" sides finally getting tired of all the crap happening and now the chances of the taxes vote also fall apart "again" is growing.