YOU CLOOOODS!!

Guys a new chapter of th WN is out!
Peridot Crystal Clod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 10:39   Link #8262
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot Crystal Clod View Post
Guys a new chapter of th WN is out!
Bah, nobody cares about Shun! Return of Appraisal-sama was nice though.

Another new chapter out. Shiro's POV.

Hmm, I'm kinda confused as to what Shiro's plan actually entails. I thought the "destroy the humans" bit was just "humans" rather than "people" (humans + demons). Also, I thought the plan was that just the stronger ones would die but it seems otherwise...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 10:45   Link #8263
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Bah, nobody cares about Shun! Return of Appraisal-sama was nice though.

Another new chapter out. Shiro's POV.

Hmm, I'm kinda confused as to what Shiro's plan actually entails. I thought the "destroy the humans" bit was just "humans" rather than "people" (humans + demons). Also, I thought the plan was that just the stronger ones would die but it seems otherwise...
As soon as game like status is gone, people will have to get used to defeat monsters without the help of the Goddess. Which means basically most will die since the armies of both sides are almost completly destroyed.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 11:01   Link #8264
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
As soon as game like status is gone, people will have to get used to defeat monsters without the help of the Goddess. Which means basically most will die since the armies of both sides are almost completly destroyed.
But skill and status will be gone from monsters as well. All the bigger monsters would depend upon them simply to walk (or fly) as well. The more powerful monsters should die when their skills/status is removed, like people.

Part of the problem is that the terms used are vague. It has been said in past chapters that removing skill/status would be more damaging than removing electricity from modern society. Which is fair enough if all the stronger people will simply die immediately from removal of skills/status. Is that still what Shiro is talking about? When she talks about mass destruction of people recently is that the same thing? Or something different? Like, would 99% of people die immediately or what? Or 100%? Or 10%? These are rather different things.

Putting it another way, the previous discussion on Shiro's Plan (tm) felt a bit more nuanced while recently that seems to have gone entirely and this difference is somewhat confusing.
Old 2018-07-11, 17:23   Link #8265
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "S34 – Turning Point"

So once again Dustin will sacrifice Sariel for the sake of humanity. Ariel will not be amused (or surprised).

I wonder if Shiro will come under pressure to sacrifice "something" (though from her point of view she is sacrificing Ariel). Eg, to take care of the planet afterwards and allow as many people to survive as possible...
Old 2018-07-11, 20:37   Link #8266
tsunade666

ugh final stage. the God of the people. the pope is one strong willed person. even in the last part of his life. he won't back down and will still sided with the people. he is certainly beyond help. I wonder how will looser dragon react.

thanks for the chapter.
Old 2018-07-12, 07:50   Link #8267
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
I dont get that annoying super old pope.

Why oppose Kumo? If the world end everything ends!! Right!? Then why?? There is not a single hope humanity shall win or survive without damage.

Choose humanity = all shall die along the world!

Choose Evil God Kumo = world shall survive but humanity shall rebirth back to stone age.

He knew that humanity did sin greatly, but his action says that humanity did nothing bad at all and so the gods must die for them wherver they are evil or innocent humanity must not be punished for their sin?

What could it be they shall say that kuro or kumo to offer themselve for them? Lol
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 11:35   Link #8268
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

I'm amused that edgelords can't seem to understand the Pope's reasoning.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 12:31   Link #8269
kari-no-sugata II

I should probably re-read some older chapters but I think from the pope's POV he hopes that if Gyurie takes over when Sariel dies and that Gyurie sinks all his energy into the System then that'll be enough for the System to complete its purpose and automatically shut down gracefully with a fully recovered planet. I'm not sure how viable that is but that's the scenario the pope's envisioning, I think (ie sacrifice the gods for the sake of the people). With his recent comments it doesn't sound like he expects the System to complete its purpose before Sariel dies.

From Shiro's POV the people of the planet are about to go into terminal decline and this is already affecting the "demons" (their birth rate has declined). This will significantly affect the humans soon. This decline cannot be stopped and the end result will be the System crashing badly. So instead it's better to turn off the System as gracefully as possible, even if there'll be collateral damage. She doesn't particularly care about the people but at least this way their souls will generally survive rather than break and this also allows Sariel to be rescued while Ariel is still alive.

The pope is definitely willing to sacrifice the few for the sake of the many. He's not like Sariel but if there's someone non-human to sacrifice then he'll sacrifice them.

However, neither route allows for genuine long term peace - without sufficient protection the planet will eventually be overtaken from gods from outside (either the dragons return or some other gods find it by chance). Shiro currently doesn't intend to stay so the pope's option would leave the planet entirely defenceless. With Shiro's option at least Gyurie could stay and try to protect the planet longer term though he'd likely be overwhelmed at some point since he's only average for a god.
Old 2018-07-12, 17:45   Link #8270
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for: 326 - Failing to be awarded "Worst Game of the Year"

Ariel and Shiro vs the world. Who will join them I wonder?

Well, Wrath and Sophia supposedly know the details and still signed up for it. Given that Ronant went over to the "demons" to find Shiro, I think he's up for just about anything. I guess Mera and Felmina will be coming along either way. Will Shiro's 10th army follow her? What about Mera and Wrath's armies?

The fujoshi amongst the reincarnators could simply be bribed with some BL manga.

But yeah, what side is Oka-chan sensei going to take?

I wonder how quickly this is going to escalate. Will Shiro move quickly to try to eliminate Dustin? Or is going to be more of a slow burn?
Old 2018-07-12, 19:44   Link #8271
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Translation is up for: 326 - Failing to be awarded "Worst Game of the Year"

Ariel and Shiro vs the world. Who will join them I wonder?

Well, Wrath and Sophia supposedly know the details and still signed up for it. Given that Ronant went over to the "demons" to find Shiro, I think he's up for just about anything. I guess Mera and Felmina will be coming along either way. Will Shiro's 10th army follow her? What about Mera and Wrath's armies?

The fujoshi amongst the reincarnators could simply be bribed with some BL manga.

But yeah, what side is Oka-chan sensei going to take?

I wonder how quickly this is going to escalate. Will Shiro move quickly to try to eliminate Dustin? Or is going to be more of a slow burn?
I’m guessing Shiro won’t just kill the Dustin,since that would make things “boring” for D. Also that was a Scott Pilgrim reference?

As for Sensei...maybe telling her to join her and by that she will keep her precious students safe? Or something? Because if she becomes an enemy then it will become more troublesome for Shiro. (And COMMON SHIRO HELPED HER AND TRIED TO CHEER HER UP! :’V)

BL saves the day?

Sophia and Wrath already made up their minds,it would be a kick on the head if one of them or both went “I change my mind” after all that’s happened.
Peridot Crystal Clod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 03:00   Link #8272
tsunade666

I'm still not fully trusted with Sophia because she called the pope Uncle. There is something there. Something not to be trusted. Plus I don't trust that pope. I certainly expect him to sacrifice Shiro too and not just looser dragon.

I expect a trap where probably when those 2 are fighting, the pope will butt in or someone(sophia) to do something.

Though while I don't trust sophia. I also expect her to backstab the pope. I also don't think she will betray her mom but seriously, the break up where Shiro would left her behind probably rough up the bridges between those 2.
Old 2018-07-13, 08:16   Link #8273
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot Crystal Clod View Post
I’m guessing Shiro won’t just kill the Dustin,since that would make things “boring” for D. Also that was a Scott Pilgrim reference?
I had to google Scott Pilgrim...

I dunno if Shiro would move quickly to whack Dustin. It could be argued that the sooner she moves the better but on the other hand she might want to avoid antagonising Gyurie. For the same reason, D wouldn't necessarily be against it - after all, D would want interesting events not people sitting around waiting for others to make the first move.

Quote:
As for Sensei...maybe telling her to join her and by that she will keep her precious students safe? Or something? Because if she becomes an enemy then it will become more troublesome for Shiro. (And COMMON SHIRO HELPED HER AND TRIED TO CHEER HER UP! :’V)
Bear in mind that sensei practically killed herself for the sake of the students. So that would be her first concern - the "world quest" announcement would have sounded really bad to her. Shiro would have to explain her plans to keep the students safe at a minimum. I think that Shiro can persuade sensei but it would require Shiro to put in real effort.

Where I think Shiro has underestimated things is the situation after she takes down the System. After all, last we heard her plan is to run away (from D), so I don't think that she's thought about it that much. In a post System world that would mean all the students would have to fend for themselves and would be far from safe. Who can guarantee their protection in such a scenario? Putting it another way - if Shiro's plans would make the student's long term situation worse, why would sensei support that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I'm still not fully trusted with Sophia because she called the pope Uncle. There is something there. Something not to be trusted. Plus I don't trust that pope. I certainly expect him to sacrifice Shiro too and not just looser dragon.

I expect a trap where probably when those 2 are fighting, the pope will butt in or someone(sophia) to do something.

Though while I don't trust sophia. I also expect her to backstab the pope. I also don't think she will betray her mom but seriously, the break up where Shiro would left her behind probably rough up the bridges between those 2.
Mera seems to know what happened between Sophia and the pope and he seems to believe that it's unrelated to Shiro. I very very much doubt Sophia would ever agree to (knowingly) back-stab Shiro.
Old 2018-07-13, 08:34   Link #8274
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
But if ever Vamp Girl were to stabs kumo at the back later on......

It will be one hell of a plot development and honestly i want to see such a event where kumo is betrayed by one of those she views as trusted comapion or at least friend then they stabs at the back ahahahahaha!!!
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 12:05   Link #8275
kari-no-sugata II

I don't think Sophia who ever knowingly back-stab Shiro (or Ariel). She might be a battle junkie but she's not suicidal. Sophia would know that directly opposing Shiro would mean her death.

btw, I do think there is some scope for meetings at least, though I'm not sure about negotiations. For example, maybe the pope will ask Shiro to actually explain her plans with the goal of seeking better alternatives. I strongly suspect that Shiro wouldn't want to go into detail about her exact plans but she might be willing to discuss some aspects of the problem she is trying to solve, though it'd probably take some pressure from Gyurie.
Old 2018-08-06, 14:53   Link #8276
joako210293
goomoonryong666

soo, Does anyone have the illustrations of Volume 9?
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-06, 19:06   Link #8277
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
But if ever Vamp Girl were to stabs kumo at the back later on......

It will be one hell of a plot development and honestly i want to see such a event where kumo is betrayed by one of those she views as trusted comapion or at least friend then they stabs at the back ahahahahaha!!!
Considered the stats different, i think it isn't possible, and the only one Shiro trusts is Ariel
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 06:11   Link #8278
tsunade666

Vol 3 in English is out btw.
Old 2018-08-08, 06:20   Link #8279
sierra117
Harem Seeker

anime PV is out, it loo promising but i like the manga more
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 07:14   Link #8280
tsunade666

the pv is indeed nice. though it's cg but it's done great. though I'm worried on how many they would animate.

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation