AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-24, 16:58   Link #201
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I'm here...is this the part where I am scarred from Hakisak's debating and left weeping in the darkest pits of this forum?

Spoiler for Manga:

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-24, 17:16   Link #202
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Spoiler for same as above:
You'd better be...

No time...I have to think first.

@Simba....I won't hurt you. I just want to hurt you, but I won't...

Yeah could you not reply in the manga thread? Here is better.
Old 2009-02-24, 20:46   Link #203
Glacial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
One question if Hollows can use high speed regeneration what happened to every released espada they faced, or is it like only certain hollows can use it (VL)
Well...Nnoi used it =D

And I don't think it's a trait common to every hollow, otherwise Kensei wouldn't have been surprised when he noticed transforming-Ichigo using it :P

Also since Ichigo's hollow can't be a VL, or even a menos for that matter (Ichigo doesn't eat hollows...) I'd naturally assume that it isn't exclusive to Vastos either (besides, most everyone believes Nnoitra was an adjucha).
Old 2009-02-24, 21:31   Link #204
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I thought that was just an ability of Nnoitora's own, with how he can continually recreate new arms after they have been cut off.

Also Hakisak an entry from Bleach pedia:

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Cub-Sama; 2009-02-24 at 21:47.
Old 2009-02-25, 01:08   Link #205
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Well...Nnoi used it =D
Noittra just had his wounds healed when he released his sword, if he had high-speed regeneration then all the wounds inflicted upon him would be automatically healing before Kenpachi had a chance to strike again.
Arrancar don't have high-speed regen because it would be uber-hax, in Ryuuken's words "you can only face with high-speed regeneration by killing it before it has a chance to regen (1HKO)", and felling an espada in one blow is definitely impossible for most shinigami, unless it' Yammy (I hope Ishida's bomb killed him straight away:P)
Old 2009-02-25, 01:55   Link #206
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
I thought that was just an ability of Nnoitora's own, with how he can continually recreate new arms after they have been cut off.

Also Hakisak an entry from Bleach pedia:
What the hell was your point?

You know thats a summary "some random person" wrote, right?

I'd rather listen to Kubo....
Old 2009-02-25, 03:33   Link #207
Glacial

Quote:
Noittra just had his wounds healed when he released his sword, if he had high-speed regeneration then all the wounds inflicted upon him would be automatically healing before Kenpachi had a chance to strike again.
Arrancar don't have high-speed regen because it would be uber-hax, in Ryuuken's words "you can only face with high-speed regeneration by killing it before it has a chance to regen (1HKO)", and felling an espada in one blow is definitely impossible for most shinigami, unless it' Yammy (I hope Ishida's bomb killed him straight away:P)
he grew back arms o.o

and your Ryuuken quote proves my point: kendo did the trick
Old 2009-02-25, 07:54   Link #208
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
What the hell was your point?

You know thats a summary "some random person" wrote, right?

I'd rather listen to Kubo....
Kubo has shown that Hichigo is stronger than Ichigo before, when Hichigo comes out he demolishes opponents Ichigo was having trouble with before. Even in the battle in the mind Hichigo was only toying with Ichigo, because that was not a battle and more of a lecture to make Ichigo a more suitable king, his real power has never been established and he has everything Ichigo learns plus his own hollow powers which is stronger than Ichigo's as he is the hollow powers incarnate.

Old 2009-02-25, 14:00   Link #209
Arachne

Quote:
Kubo has shown that Hichigo is stronger than Ichigo before, when Hichigo comes out he demolishes opponents Ichigo was having trouble with before. Even in the battle in the mind Hichigo was only toying with Ichigo, because that was not a battle and more of a lecture to make Ichigo a more suitable king, his real power has never been established and he has everything Ichigo learns plus his own hollow powers which is stronger than Ichigo's as he is the hollow powers incarnate.
Aren't they the same person?
Old 2009-02-25, 14:08   Link #210
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
Aren't they the same person?
IMO Zangetsu is Ichigo himself but Shirosaki is a mutation of his soul, an anomaly never meant to exist.

Old 2009-02-25, 15:25   Link #211
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ichigo's alter ego was created as a result of his unorthodox way of becoming a Shinigami (the official way is dying, going to rukongai, showing signs of reiatsu and then enrolling to the shinigami academy). If you want to blame someone, blame Ichigo for wanting his powers back, and Urahara for a)using that method to give them to him and b)not stopping him when he went off to face Renji/Byakuya. So yes, Ichigo's hollow side is a mistake
Old 2009-02-26, 20:43   Link #212
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
IMO Zangetsu is Ichigo himself but Shirosaki is a mutation of his soul, an anomaly never meant to exist.
Useless details. He does exist. He mutated into is a Hollw-based reiatsu. Oigichi is just an avatar for Ichigo's OWN POWER!!!

Why do you people keep trying to separate them?!?!? All because you just can't admit Ichigo is strong.
*throws hands in the air* ...Arrrrrrgggggggggh!
Old 2009-02-26, 21:10   Link #213
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Useless details. He does exist. He mutated into is a Hollw-based reiatsu. Oigichi is just an avatar for Ichigo's OWN POWER!!!

Why do you people keep trying to separate them?!?!? All because you just can't admit Ichigo is strong.
*throws hands in the air* ...Arrrrrrgggggggggh!
If you have read my posts I said in terms of raw power he may be the strongest in Bleach but in overall strength he is kind of weak.

Also Hichigo is a mistake which is why you have to force inner hollows into submission because otherwise they would take over because they want to be the dominant personality. They don't want to work for you unlike Shinigami spirits who are willing to work for you and all it takes is communication. In some ways he is like the Kyuubi and is slowly merging into one with Ichigo as he continues using it. Which is why Ichigo uses a lot more instinct than before.

Old 2009-02-27, 01:35   Link #214
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Also Hichigo is a mistake which is why you have to force inner hollows into submission because otherwise they would take over because they want to be the dominant personality. They don't want to work for you unlike Shinigami spirits who are willing to work for you and all it takes is communication. In some ways he is like the Kyuubi and is slowly merging into one with Ichigo as he continues using it. Which is why Ichigo uses a lot more instinct than before.
But I bet Ulquiorra will say "Your spirit is your strongest weapon" and then Ichigo will say "no...it is my best friend" and he will come to terms with his hollow side and his mask will be half again, one side for each :P
Old 2009-02-27, 03:42   Link #215
CCLemon

Quote:
But I bet Ulquiorra will say "Your spirit is your strongest weapon" and then Ichigo will say "no...it is my best friend" and he will come to terms with his hollow side and his mask will be half again, one side for each :P
Yep. Ichigo's probably going to have to go through some "peace talking" with his hollow
Spoiler for manga:

What bothers me is how Hichigo is portrayed differently from all other hollow personalities. The hollows we all see clearly identify themselves as the same person as before they were hollowfied, and assumedly still remember the atrocities they committed as hollows after they are purified. However, Hichigo is portrayed as identifying himself as a stronger, completely different person from Ichigo. Furthermore, Ichigo and Hichigo do not share thoughts and memories at all. Whereas Inoue's brother seemed to realize that it was him that was attacking his sister, Hichigo and Ichigo clearly view each other's actions through a third person perspective, not privy to the other's thoughts. Perhaps Kubo Tite is trying to hint that Hichigo is some kind of "special hollow persona"?

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-03-21 at 11:04. Reason: added spoiler tag
Old 2009-02-27, 06:49   Link #216
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, that would explain why his mask is the only one that's not pure bone-white like everyone else's.
Old 2009-02-27, 06:53   Link #217
Justin Kim
*Artist

I thought Ichigo's getsuga tenshou was already primarily stated by Ulq, that it was much like their very own Cero indeed. With the exception of it not being black. But primarily almost the same thing, except the reiatsu is condensed to give off a short - term burst of reiatsu effect, rather than a full - blown sustained hit. I just think Ichigo was a little bit too hasty, after all he did have experience with Espadas before he went into Los Noches. He could have asked the Vizards, how to do Cero's. But once again stated earlier, Bleach is about self - discovery. (Pertaining to one's abilities).
Old 2009-02-27, 09:19   Link #218
hakisak
Banned

^^ Use spoiler tags.

@ CC...Alter ego's do not have to share the same memories. Which they do. Ogichi shares his memories but Ichigo doesn't share his. More times than not the dominant personality is unaware of the others. The others also "watches him"
Old 2009-02-27, 17:41   Link #219
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCLemon View Post
Yep. Ichigo's probably going to have to go through some "peace talking" with his hollow
Spoiler:
If Ichigo tries to have a peace talk with Hichigo he would probably get a beat down.

Quote:
What bothers me is how Hichigo is portrayed differently from all other hollow personalities. The hollows we all see clearly identify themselves as the same person as before they were hollowfied, and assumedly still remember the atrocities they committed as hollows after they are purified. However, Hichigo is portrayed as identifying himself as a stronger, completely different person from Ichigo.
Exactly. It is because Hichigo is an anomaly never meant to exist which is why he can go against what Ichigo is really thinking whereas Zangetsu can't act against Ichigo's will, Hichigo just cuts and when Hichigo comes out everyone notices a raise in reiatsu. Shirosaki is probably like a demon taking the form of Ichigo in his mind.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-03-21 at 11:06. Reason: added spoiler tag
Old 2009-03-16, 07:31   Link #220
sonygamer2010

Spoiler alert!
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-03-21 at 11:08. Reason: added spoiler tag
Closed Thread