AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-07-18, 11:17   Link #1241
lexlexz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Brazil
^she only become bigger latter; at begining she is the same as van but as she growsup she becomes a mismatched sized kid that looks like a little child but is 2 meters tall
in the ln it should be in the time that van is fixing taloshein right before the invasion so she should be bigger than him by then right? ( as in later in the book)
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-18, 18:02   Link #1242
kari-no-sugata II
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
It's probably worth remembering how long most chapters are. LN4 covers up to the end of the second arc. In other words, it's taking 2 books per arc and you can think of the latest raw chapter being the equivalent of the end of LN22. Pauvina is only born at the start of LN4 and she's 1.5 years old at the end. She's about Van's size at this point in time.

By the time we get to LNs 9-10 (5th arc), Pauvina will be 5 years old and 2.5m tall.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 16:19   Link #1243
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sulawesi
Anyone that wants vol 4 illustrations, om me
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 07:23   Link #1244
lexlexz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Brazil
that soul form is cool
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 01:51   Link #1245
Fortify002
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
So I'm just starting this after the first 2 chpaters of the manga and a couple of the WN and I don't think I'm ready for the long grind of reading it yet, but can someone give me a summary of a few things?(I know I can look through the forum, but I don't want too many spoilers, just key stuff that will keep me up at night if I don't know)

Questions:
1. What's happening with his mom? Did she revive, is she relevant to the story, can I get a summary for what happens to her throughout the story, her current state? (one of the reasons I picked this up is I liked her design, I'd like to know more or less how much of her i'll be getting throughout rather than waiting for her to show up)

2. So the girl he saved, do they ever meet again? Does he kill her? Does he kill his other self? Because those guys deserve to die.

3. So I know his mother dies, what happens to the guys who killed her?
Fortify002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 08:00   Link #1246
kari-no-sugata II
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortify002 View Post
So I'm just starting this after the first 2 chpaters of the manga and a couple of the WN and I don't think I'm ready for the long grind of reading it yet, but can someone give me a summary of a few things?(I know I can look through the forum, but I don't want too many spoilers, just key stuff that will keep me up at night if I don't know)

Questions:
1. What's happening with his mom? Did she revive, is she relevant to the story, can I get a summary for what happens to her throughout the story, her current state? (one of the reasons I picked this up is I liked her design, I'd like to know more or less how much of her i'll be getting throughout rather than waiting for her to show up)
It takes a long time but she is eventually revived. It's worth the wait. Prior to her revival she has a fairly consistent but weak presence since she's a ghost. Her interactions with her son are generally quite amusing.


Quote:
2. So the girl he saved, do they ever meet again? Does he kill her? Does he kill his other self? Because those guys deserve to die.
After some time, Van changes his mind about a few things and one of them is about the "Bravers" who killed him in general. He was very angry at the time but he was already dead and actually it was better for him to move on to Lambda. Some of the reincarnators on Origin have died again and moved on to Lambda - some attacked him and Van showed no mercy but otherwise he's rather neutral about them. Due to an interesting quirk of fate he is aware of what's going on around Narumi (the girl he saved) on Origin but he's made no attempt to contact them - I could say a lot more but it would be spoilers.


Quote:
3. So I know his mother dies, what happens to the guys who killed her?
Quite a few people were involved directly and indirectly. He's gotten revenge on quite a lot of them, but not all. In most cases he got revenge when they attacked him or when an opportunity arose but in a few cases he took the initiative. While Van enjoys getting revenge the series overall is not about revenge.


For a general comment about the WN: the early chapters are rather dark and desperate. It's a while before his life starts to stabilise. I'd also say that there's a lot more going on in the background than is immediately apparent. The series has quite a lot of depth and it's also clear that the author planned out a lot in advance. The style of the story will not be to everyone's taste and I think it's good to keep an open mind about expectations.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 13:40   Link #1247
Nabcake
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
In the newest manga chapter of this novel the mc rescues children from experimentation to becoming like him in the second world, what happens to the children?
Nabcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 13:51   Link #1248
joako210293
goomoonryong666
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabcake View Post
In the newest manga chapter of this novel the mc rescues children from experimentation to becoming like him in the second world, what happens to the children?
- as they also have some magic of death in them the whole world looks for them to do more experiments
- so they become terrorists and fight against the heroes
- They die and have a second life in the third world
- they meet Van and they become his allies, like a nice ball of meat
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 21:16   Link #1249
Rageth
Certified Degenerate
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
First new raw chapter in a while came out today.
And of course, Edgar is already seeing the slight influence of the DK's soul fragment.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 00:10   Link #1250
DarknessWolf
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Van has his gene modification skill right?
What if he uses it to have both rank and job upgrade to himself and some beings!?
(If nobody had thought about it and said)
And indeed Edgar shall become DK as he will die and get taken over then Van will eat them!
… Heinz, as usual a hard head and Kouki like hero type again!
Indeed Heinz's worries are true but Van can become god and his children can have his magic, … and if he eats Rodcorte and manage the world(s) with Vida then he may find solutions to that! Just a matter of time until he thinks about what if he gone and what happened to his peoples if he is gone to find solutions to that! And Van just want harmony and happy so he being Tyrant is very low!
__________________
What are masks? What are faces? Which are those the false or the truth? It is all about the perceives.
As those are all parts of us as who we are!
DarknessWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 03:52   Link #1251
zanafer7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
So now Heinz's is going focus to get bellwood holy atribute for fight agains Van, Hum....
zanafer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-16, 15:02   Link #1252
Sparteh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanafer7 View Post
So now Heinz's is going focus to get bellwood holy atribute for fight agains Van, Hum....
Let him. Even if he somehow succeeds, it will only give Van a better snack. Van should be reaching age, when his development speed increases. Even if it doesn't, he already can kill gods AND get their abilities by eating them. Furthermore, all of his potential jobs are getting more and more ridiculous, which should make them extremely OPed. In the end, what can Heinz do? Even if Bellwood resurrected, he shouldn't be at full power.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 19:12   Link #1253
Tabeleta
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
^With Bellwood, Alda will probably kill himself and his followers believing he's doing the right thing, I really want to see what he's going to say when Peria and Botin wake up and decide to go to Vida's side. When will he realize that he's the one that went insane because of the Demon King and Bellwood's brainwash.

The problem is the guys from Origin, from what I could understand from GT, Rodcorte is just one step way to once again throw shit on the fan, it wouldn't be strange if everyone dies, including Narumi's kids. I hope Izumi and the other two has some plan.

And here I thought that mistaking MC's name and cursing him instead of erasing his memories was that dumb god greatest mistake. We should try to make a list, together with Alda we would get quite the list.
__________________
https://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic250053_1.gif
Tabeleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 17:20   Link #1254
lexlexz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Brazil
in the new chapter the alda gods keep talking(thinking?) about a god that i dont have any clue to who it is......
and its seen like they think that van is going for this god and not peria(water god)...
so who is exactly is this god and why/how was hew sealed?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-18, 15:25   Link #1255
Rasty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
^With Bellwood, Alda will probably kill himself and his followers believing he's doing the right thing, I really want to see what he's going to say when Peria and Botin wake up and decide to go to Vida's side. When will he realize that he's the one that went insane because of the Demon King and Bellwood's brainwash.
I don't think Alda will ever wake up, he is too deep in his love to Bellwood. On the other hand, Bellwood is hyped up a lot as the big bad, so it's likely that his awakening will trigger events leading to the long-awaited world war. Bellwood also seems to be the type who would fight for what he thinks is the right thing even if risking the extinction of the world (as he did with the demon king) so he won't stop just because there might not be enough gods to manage the world after the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
The problem is the guys from Origin, from what I could understand from GT, Rodcorte is just one step way to once again throw shit on the fan, it wouldn't be strange if everyone dies, including Narumi's kids. I hope Izumi and the other two has some plan.

And here I thought that mistaking MC's name and cursing him instead of erasing his memories was that dumb god greatest mistake. We should try to make a list, together with Alda we would get quite the list.
Generally, anything they do seems to turn against them. Every time they either hurt themselves, strengthen Van and his camp or turn him more against them and to doing things they want him to not do. Oftentimes several of the things at the same time.

I seriously can't comprehend what Heinz is thinking. It's OK that he wants to assess Van, but it's clear that the moment he appears in front of him Van won't stop till he eats the 3 he hates no matter what Heinz judges. It's nice and all that he might want to sacrifice himself, but he isn't the type to let his friends get killed too. So is he expecting his friends to let him die? Or rather, is he expecting Van to let the other two off the hook with just his sacrifice?
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-18, 17:19   Link #1256
Garn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Personally I would like the author to expand this novel more, despite all the bad points that I always write is one of the few novels that I still read (although I have not read the last arc), for example, the subject of multiple worlds has already been touched and multiple gods similar to Rodocorte, a new invasion from worlds like where the Demon King came or another to either Lambda or Origin. Or on the other hand Van and company going to the world of the Demon King.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.