AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-06-08, 21:59   Link #721
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Now i'm tired, so i'll think about it tomorrow. However, i first wanted an answer concerning the amount of chapters that have been published of the titles i mentioned before.

Always thank you for the suggestions

PS: I think i'll keep the 200+ chapters long title for later on
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 23:35   Link #722
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

Saikin, Imouto No Yousuga Chotto Okashii N Da Ga- this title is really not that exciting and it’s only 6 ch

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia-33 chapters I read 3 ch and it’s looking good so far.I’m hearing positive things also

Countrouble 30 ch same as above
Tsugomomo- I wouldn’t bother with this one I already looked into 6 chapters I almost fell asleep and the art is not very appealing

Good ending- 127 ch after reading so many bad comments about this manga I still don’t understand how it’s still getting so many monthly views and it always seems to be in the top 100 list on every manga site I’ve visited but yeah this title is not for those inexperienced in romance titles so I say you should still read it but I might keep this at the very bottom of your list when there’s nothing left.

keep the ones I suggested in the previous page plus the ones in bold

don't forget oniichan control,SEISHUN POP,honeymoon salad

http://myanimelist.net/manga/33101/P...kyuukai_Nisshi
this one focuses more on the girl than the original one.this belongs more in the ecchi comedy list

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-06-09 at 00:31.
Cold~as~Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 10:20   Link #723
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I finished reading Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto desu and i liked it very much: the art was splendid, the protagonist rocked and wasn't a retard or some clumsy crybaby or some other kind of pitiful being, and the girl... she was damn hot. All the girls in this manga were hot. Here i was able to feel the bond, enjoyed it very much and it had a lot of cool sex scenes. I found it better than Velvet Kiss. 9.8

As you suggested me, i'll get on Nozoki Ana (since there are already 81 chaps out, and that's enough).

It looks like this Hetakoi is very good, from your comments, so i'll keep it for later (there are already 50+ chaps out, so it's okay).

I think i'll wait before getting my hands on Dusk maiden of Amnesia or Countrouble, because i expect very much from those, and so i want them to publish some more chapters before getting on them and eventually interrupt in the middle of the story.

EDIT
The last few titles you suggested, mind to tell me how much of them has been published/translated?
Old 2012-06-09, 10:42   Link #724
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

Honeymoon salad has 40 chapters and it's already finished the other 2 have 16 chapters already they might get updated quicker after some of the more popular titles are done being translated.

oh yeah and the one with the link has 20 ch

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-06-09 at 12:54.
Old 2012-06-09, 16:36   Link #725
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished chap18 of Nozoki Ana and i'm happy you suggested me this title: as i wished, there is that kind of special bond between the two main characters, and there is a lot of undergoing sexy games. At the beginning i thought it was something pretty much on the comedy side, like Yuria 100 Shiki or Yomeiro choice, but it actually has a plot (It reminds me of Aku no Ana, but this time the protagonist is a sane boy, and there is loads of sexy stuff).
Old 2012-06-09, 20:54   Link #726
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

since you'll probably finish nozoki ana by tomorrow try going for the lesser romance titles or go for those boy protects girl action titles that way you can save the best romance titles for last
Old 2012-06-10, 05:45   Link #727
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I recommend Ashita Dorobou : it's completed (4 volumes) and has boy meets girl scenario.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 09:51   Link #728
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished reading the last published chapter of Nozoki Ana and i can't get enough of it: the structure is very similar to Kimi no iru machi, always having two main characters, but a wide variety of girls, with the exception that this actually has sex in it, and a lot of it.

Spoiler for spoiler about kinda everything:

This was really good; it was like the enhanced version of Kimi no iru machi:
Spoiler for spoilers about both:

I'll try to think what to read next

EDIT
Ashita Dorobou looks interesting, i'll add it to the list; probably i'll just start it straight away, since it would take too much effort to check what titles i have on my list and which one i had intention to pick up next, lol.

No jk, probably i'll peek Honeymoon Salad... ooo i don't really know, i'm still thinking about nozoki ana, leave me hahaha

Btw, at times like this i feel the need of something like Welcome to the NHK, and it looks like Goodbye Zebotsu sensei could do the job. I just don't know yet.

EDIT2
Oh yea, i found this title, under the recommendation of Haruhi Suzumiya: Kagerou Meikyuu and it's even from the same author. Do you think i could enjoy it? I feel like YES.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-06-10 at 10:36.
Old 2012-06-10, 14:41   Link #729
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ok ok, i read the first chapter of To love Ru Darkness, but i don't remember a fuck; moreover, i was able to enjoy a whole new To love Ru, with much nudity, that i don't remember from the anime, so i decided to go all the way back and read those 160+ chapters of To love Ru, in order to remember again the plot and in order (i hope) to enjoy the larger amount of ecchi. At least i'll have something to do for a bit more, while being able to enjoy a title that i remember i liked very much.
Old 2012-06-10, 16:30   Link #730
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

well I just got done from work now I already checked out Kagerou Meikyuu before and all I got to say it's nothing like Haruhi Suzumiya it's a little bit more twisted.just to get a better Idea look at the categories in this page http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=46871
so far there are only 8 chapters last update was march 12 of last year.

is there any other manga that caught your eye?I may have checked it out so I could tell you something about it.

before you said you wanted to continue the world god only knows so you could add that to your list

EDIT
now I can say that i've listed most the of the potential titles that you could like. if you want more titles you may have to give up a few requirements

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-06-10 at 16:54.
Old 2012-06-10, 17:07   Link #731
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Currently reading To love Ru manga (i had only watched the anime, even tho it looks like the adaption was kinda loyal to the manga), and i have to say that the art looks better than the anime (this is, of course, as far as i recall). Rito looks less pitiful somehow, and Lala is cuter. Oh well, at least i'll have title to kill time for a while, and i already know that i'll enjoy it (because i have enjoyed it already, last year).

I also remembered about Omamori Himari, that was the only anime where i could bear a catgirl (Because Himari was just too hot), so i guess i'll start it from the beginning aswell (Sadly i forgot most of the first titles i approached, but instead of rewatching the anime, i'm most likely reading their main source, that actually continues the story).

Some day i'll also pick up TWGOK again, because it was enjoyable but, that was in the anime department; i was enjoying TWGOK because i had nearly nothing left in the anime list. After i started enjoying mangas, maaaaany new more appealing titles popped out, so at the moments i got my hands full with the titles that fit my requirements 98%.

Oh, i don't actually remember if you already answered it, but cba to look back 2 pages, since i'm already writing this post, so i'll ask (maybe again): what about Sankarea? I like strong bonds, even if this means weird stuff (Be it a secret, like in Nozoki Ana, Aku no Ana, or some weird event dealing with ghosts, like in My lovely ghost Kana, or a shared hobby, like in Nana to Kaouru)

As i said before, i'm a very bored guy, i tend to be very realistic, to exit out from the common point of view and see life from a different angle... let's say in an objectively point of view. And i hate it. I think too much, and this kinda ruins anything that "common" people find funny. I don't get what's so funny in many stupid behaviours, or anything that doesn't make sense. I'm too rational to enjoy irrational stuff, and even tho i may, sometimes, act in an irrational way, i always got my reasons, making it rational. Fuck i think too much, i should rather enjoy the stupid things... but thinking about it, i just can't. Ye, thinking about it... it became really hard to not think about things... and i've become too much sharp, and i know when people are pissed, annoyed, embarrassed, making excuses, lying and stuff; becoming a psychologist was once my aim, so i wouldn't be surprised, really. I of course analyze myself a lot, so that i know what it is that i want, or why i do certain things. See? See? I'm getting to think much again, fuck, i'll end it here.

Anyways, i'm deviating from the point i wanted to make: i'm bored, and kinda no girl interests me (romantically speaking of course; i may love them physically, they might turn me on, but i wouldn't go further than that). The girls i came to know were all... the same; ye, different from each other, of course, but always shared those so common traits that made em all fall in the same category. What is interesting from me? Being so much bored, anything that is different (No traps or other wicked stuff) would do the job; be it a weird hobby, or an interesting personality... this often means weird girls tho. This is why i really liked titles having unique girls: they were unique and interesting. How boring that they can only be found in mangas (Probably they do even exist, but i'm not in that situation anyways, so it doesn't really matter). (How to discharge delusions in readings @_@)
Old 2012-06-12, 22:35   Link #732
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Oh, i don't actually remember if you already answered it, but cba to look back 2 pages, since i'm already writing this post, so i'll ask (maybe again): what about Sankarea? I like strong bonds, even if this means weird stuff (Be it a secret, like in Nozoki Ana, Aku no Ana, or some weird event dealing with ghosts, like in My lovely ghost Kana, or a shared hobby, like in Nana to Kaouru)
First, I want to say that in Sankarea, the main girl is zombified. I said this coz I remember you don’t like zombies and stuff. Still, her zombification is rather cute, not stomach churning or gag inducing. There is a strong bond since it’s the main- guy who indirectly turn the girl into a zombie. He then made a vow to to protect & sheltered her while working out how to preserve her body from rotting . The main girl have to fight her urge to eat the guy though. The girl herself (Rea) is quite cute and It’s a funny and refreshing manga actually .
Old 2012-06-13, 16:44   Link #733
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

so what titles have you decide to read now?
Old 2012-06-13, 18:01   Link #734
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

As stated before, i started reading To love Ru manga from the beginning (since i didn't remember the story), and i'm at 50/160+ chapters at the moment.
Old 2012-06-15, 13:09   Link #735
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

try looking at this title same creator as chibi vampire aka karin I think it has 34 ch out
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=32414

you done with to love ru aren't you?
Old 2012-06-15, 13:19   Link #736
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Sadly i got an exam in 5 days, so it's not like i got so much time to read (and since i got to study in the morning aswell, i gotta go to sleep not too late; usually at 2 am i stop).

I'm currently at chap64 of To love Ru. (120 more to go)

Anyways, i looked up at the title you suggested, and it appeals me a lot. I'll add it to the list, and give it a high priority.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:50   Link #737
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I added another manga to your list (it's probably the last one) and it's called Kurohime : while it has female protagonist, the male lead gets as much screentime as the main heroine. It contains everything you seem to like. It's finished and read it yourself when the summer holidays start.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 17:32   Link #738
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished reading To love ru and To love ru darkness, and i really liked the latter more: finally my favorite girl got more screen (Momo), and the manga was more sexy than before (they even allowed nudity now). I like girls like Momo, who are aware of their femininity and of their being sexy, and actually use that to tease the man they like. Confirming my vote for To love ru, and a +1 for Darkness.

After all this time, i forgot what all the other titles you all suggested were about, so i'll pick up one randomly, because i cba to go look back.

PS: Adding Kurohim to the list.
Old 2012-06-18, 17:38   Link #739
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Why don't you give the mangas Immortal Rain and Ouji to Hero a chance. Momo's my favourite to Love Ru Girl too!)
Old 2012-06-19, 11:02   Link #740
maxblaze

check this out one of the best school romance out their. http://myanimelist.net/manga/45/Ichigo_100
maxblaze is offline   Reply With Quote