AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-08, 10:04   Link #1981
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I don't have any Bara's wallpapers. But I want one though.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 11:01   Link #1982
Morgri

Page 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, you might be able to find some Bara wallpapers at animepaper.net.
Morgri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 12:50   Link #1983
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I don't have any Bara's wallpapers. But I want one though.
Solwy made a realy nice Bara wallpaper, it is still in Animepaper.net ; just search the Rozen Maiden section

Its actualy the first wallpaper Solwy submited there, but despite that... It realy is very good.., you'll see Bara holding a Rosa Mystica with a very happy smile

By the way... Page 100 !!!

Step 1 is acomplished..., now for the 2.000 posts ~Desu !

Edit :

Well this was surprising.., only after I posted I saw the number of the post, nº1983
Exactly the same year I was born... what are the odds..
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 12:55   Link #1984
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Woot, page 100. One more and we beat the crap out of every other Anime in the subs discussion by far :P

Still,

http://www.kidoutenshi.net/random/desu.rar

There's the Desu pack, again, it wasn't packed by me and does have some adult pics in it, but bear with us.

Quote:
i have the original file if you want it.. the NON crappy youtube version
I WANT I WANT!

That was definetly one of the best AMVs I've seen to this day, and the song and the anime fit together pretty nicely. (It was a pain to find that song too). I envy those guys who can work with Premiere so easly :\

[quote]And regarding Gin, it will be nice to see Gin-sama flying from telephone pole to telephone pole, carrying that large suitcase, while looking for a place to live.
/quote]

I wouldn't say it'd be nice, but I can say it'd be cute

Quote:
Gin hugs me to sleep. *yawn* Oyasumi. pretty late over here.
Lucky bastard. Wait till' I get my hands on ya.

Quote:
As for the current topic discussion. I think Megu has been effectively abandoned by her parents, so even if she gets better, she will not have a place to stay. On that subject, I do not think she will get better, no way, not in her frame of mind -- that girl wants to be ill and is dying to die.. (unless Gin convinces her otherwise, which would be nice to see in S3). So anyway, I think the best place would be the hospital, why not. Theres nothing really obstrusive about the case, "its just a doll case" is what Megu can tell everyone.
I wouldn't say Megu's still like that, even at the end of Traumend. I can get a glimpse of how hard it might be to live your entire life alone without friends or people to talk to, and that's probably the reason why she's lost her will to live anyway. Now that Gin's around, she's probably not that lonesome anymore (Even though we know Gin for her expressing-self ). But still, she's sick, and it'd be nice to see her getting better somehow.

Quote:
We did see a change in Jun's heart (N-field) but that doesn't mean that no one could live there anymore.., same goes for Gin's N-field, even despite having been messed with by Bara with the quartz crystals they could still venture in there.

We saw that a N-field only "sleeps" when a person "dies".. like example when Hina's Rosa Mystica left her body we all saw what happened to her N-field.., just went into a peacefull slumber; I take it the same would happen if a real person died..

In fact though it is mencioned when they travel into the Old Man's N-field (Sou's master) that they do have a limited time to stay in it, otherwhise they would be forever trapped inside; so naturaly it is possible to stay in one.., maybe even more then what you'd expect
Actually, it happens to Jun's N-Field as well. Remember the first time they got in? Jun asked, after Suisei Seki tried to water his "tree", "So how do we get out?", Shinku answered "We don't know.", and he freaked out. I think that the dolls are able to go in and out of people's dreams easly, however humans are a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
I have no idea what a makura is too; but (don't laugh!) I think it looks amazingly similiar to a pillow, or at least pillow case. I said don't laugh!!!

If it is, no way I'm getting it; don't wanna be scared out of my pants at night.
Lol, if I could wake up at night with Gin hugging me I'd have a heart attack on the spot.

Anyway, I'll be back for some more "Expressway to 2000 posts~desu" after I vacuum the place.

Quote:
Well this was surprising.., only after I posted I saw the number of the post, nº1983
Exactly the same year I was born... what are the odds..
2 more and I'm at mine :P

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 17:26   Link #1985
Twinki

Send a message via ICQ to Twinki
Sorry if some one allready asked that question.. but i can't find any answer in google..

I wached Rozen Maiden Anime and this dolls touched me deeply. And i realy wish to buy this dolls.. but not that wich made full of plastic... Littel ones

Realy Doll in original.. with real Cloths..

Have any of u saw that doll any were ????

i still have hope... that i will find it in Japan...
i know that this doll can cost more then 800$$

but i realy wish to find one.

Sorry for my english, i'm lazy and Languges is not my top ability
Twinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 17:34   Link #1986
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinki
Sorry if some one allready asked that question.. but i can't find any answer in google..

I wached Rozen Maiden Anime and this dolls touched me deeply. And i realy wish to buy this dolls.. but not that wich made full of plastic... Littel ones

you're not the only one that wants one. I want a Barasuishou and a Kirakishou doll!
Old 2006-04-08, 17:51   Link #1987
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
i know that this doll can cost more then 800$
Ah hell, the sky is blue, water's wet, hobbies cost money
I once paid €2500 for a guitar and now I have my bike I pay €400 for a piece of plastic just cause it looks cool

so what's $800 for a doll you like?
Old 2006-04-08, 18:08   Link #1988
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
Woot, page 100. One more and we beat the crap out of every other Anime in the subs discussion by far :P

Still,

http://www.kidoutenshi.net/random/desu.rar

There's the Desu pack, again, it wasn't packed by me and does have some adult pics in it, but bear with us.

I WANT I WANT!

That was definetly one of the best AMVs I've seen to this day, and the song and the anime fit together pretty nicely. (It was a pain to find that song too). I envy those guys who can work with Premiere so easly :\
i have probs unrar this file...hmmm

i'll pm you the link as well..

Quote:
Yeah, I want it. The video is good.
i will send you a pm with the link in the next few hours..hang on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Oh if you don't mind can I have the original video too? Thanks.

As for the pic, its a pretty cool wally from the desu pack.

Okay okay! So I cropped my sig straight off...
I will PM you the link As well..
oh yeah...

my desu pack does not completely unrar for me, can someone rename some of the files in there to pure english and then resend me the pack?

i get this error message:
CRC Error: File C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\DESU\1142128717737.png could not be extracted correctly!
some bad block error
Old 2006-04-08, 18:23   Link #1989
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
i have probs unrar this file...hmmm

i'll pm you the link as well..
Thx, d00d.

Anyone know anywhere we could set up a torrent for the file, though? I'm sure a lot of people would like it aswell.

And if I did have 800 bucks to spend on a RM doll (I have, however I need to buy myself a car first =\), I would without second thoughts. I'd be a little saddened because there's a sword I've been wanting to buy, but anything for RM :P

Edit:

11 more!

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 19:01   Link #1990
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmandan
my desu pack does not completely unrar for me, can someone rename some of the files in there to pure english and then resend me the pack?

i get this error message:
CRC Error: File C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\DESU\1142128717737.png could not be extracted correctly!
some bad block error
Same thing happened to me; but with the exception of that one file, the rest unrar'ed to the specified folder.

ten more ten more...
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 19:06   Link #1991
blitz1/2

I had no problems though. Uh, what happens when we reach 2000? Is there something special that's going to happen?
Old 2006-04-08, 19:12   Link #1992
Lost

Nah... just some crazy competition to be the one that gets the 2000th post.
Old 2006-04-08, 19:19   Link #1993
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Shall we get the race started?
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 19:21   Link #1994
Lost

Quote:

You mean real true-to-size porcelain dolls? Well... they do have specialized collections of porcelain dolls, but I really doubt that RMs will be part of them; doesn't seem to me that the studio will bother getting that serious in merchandising. Or am I wrong? In anycase, maybe you can enlist the services of SMJ. If you need help, milkmandan knows how to use them.
Old 2006-04-08, 19:24   Link #1995
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Shall we get the race started?
No, it should be "Shall we begin the real Alice race (replaced game for race)?" (quoted from Barasuishou of Traumend episode 4)
Old 2006-04-08, 19:25   Link #1996
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
No, it should be "Shall we begin the real Alice race (replaced game for race)?" (quoted from Barasuishou of Traumend episode 4)
Fine fine...

Shall we begin the real Alice race?
Old 2006-04-08, 19:31   Link #1997
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Thx, d00d.

Anyone know anywhere we could set up a torrent for the file, though? I'm sure a lot of people would like it aswell.

And if I did have 800 bucks to spend on a RM doll (I have, however I need to buy myself a car first =\), I would without second thoughts. I'd be a little saddened because there's a sword I've been wanting to buy, but anything for RM :P

Edit:

11 more!
If I ever saw a RM doll of high enough quality (porcelain and real clothes etc) I would spend 800 dollars on it if I could afford it. I wonder will one ever be made and how much it would cost?

Eeeeewww we are racing to 2000? Must not sleep... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*Edit*
No one is going to post now are they
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 19:44   Link #1998
Lost

exactly... its a deadlock... I'll break it!! Final RUSH!!!! hmm.. I think the porcelain dolls will be much more than 800. Probably around the range of 1000-1500.. and thats IF it would be made.. I don't think one will be made; unless a pro doll maker watches RM and buys the license from the company.
Old 2006-04-08, 19:52   Link #1999
Lost

WT... everyone but grey's gone?

Quote:
I wouldn't say Megu's still like that, even at the end of Traumend. I can get a glimpse of how hard it might be to live your entire life alone without friends or people to talk to, and that's probably the reason why she's lost her will to live anyway. Now that Gin's around, she's probably not that lonesome anymore (Even though we know Gin for her expressing-self ). But still, she's sick, and it'd be nice to see her getting better somehow.
Actually, I wouldnt want her getting well in some miraculous unexplained manner; that would give it the feel of being another plot device, or cheesy feel good moment (unless Gin heals her, which I'd accept.) I would more prefer her just having a change of mindset, (influenced by Gin) for the better, in that she accepts her situation, but yet makes the most out of it.
Old 2006-04-08, 19:53   Link #2000
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Talking 2000 Get! Ownage!

2000 GET!

I dedicate this post to everyone's hated bunny, Lapace's Demon. LOL!

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural