4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 2.37%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-04-22, 12:55   Link #81
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i see that almost 90% of clothing or textures of caster and assassin and this SENSEI are purple. what significance is there = =. if they r the on the bad side, least use some black clothing lolz

edit: that is..assassin= purple clothing, caster=purple hair, sensei= purple glasses?
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 12:59   Link #82
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
purple is plenty ev0l

question about the whole thing with shinji, rider, and sakura... Why were Shinji's command spells in a book rather then the arm markings like everyone else has?
Old 2006-04-22, 13:26   Link #83
ordnance11

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
hmm well why dont we ask the man himself?

-.-

Snicker....

I felt sad for Saber near the end...it seems she knows the path Shiro is going to.
ordnance11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 13:48   Link #84
shinigami1101
Its spelled nookyouler XD

Location: Trapped between the real world and a fantasy created by my mind.
Send a message via AIM to shinigami1101
i'm getting a funny feeling that caster and assassin have the same master. but it might just be me.
Old 2006-04-22, 13:57   Link #85
TheDisruptiveOne

Well, it's been a while since I have posted about this series. And I admit that my interest in it was starting to fade......Not anymore. This was the best episode of the series in my opinion. I scored it a 9/10. Anyone that gives it a 1/10 would be doing so just to be a contrarian. Good mix of action, storyline progression, and humor. Thank god Rin is alright. I was terribly worried about her.

At the end I am surprised they didn't consider Ilya as a possible candidate for their little plot. Sakura will be less trouble for them I suppose.

What is Lancer doing? I think it's time him and his master made their move.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 14:01   Link #86
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordnance11
Snicker....

I felt sad for Saber near the end...it seems she knows the path Shiro is going to.
Well, like she said, Shirou and her are the same. So she understands him quite well.

Saber's life is full of remorse as you can guess since she wants to "start everything over again". So, she is afraid that Shirou, by becoming a heroe to fulfill his wishes -being the protector of justice- ends up as she does. And, the fact is that we already know he ends up like she does, since he became Archer.

Beside, Saber and Shirou have a strong spiritual connection. She is now able to see Shirou's past just like Shirou can see hers. Maybe because she's starting to love him, she doesn't want him to experience the grief she had. She doesn't want him to be full of regrets and remorses like she seems to be. You noticed it yourself, she speaks in a sad tone, but this may be because she feels like her body does not fit to "seduce" Shirou as well.
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 14:08   Link #87
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

You've pretty much said everything thats needed to be said about them, nice gammaoh. ^^

Mainly thanks to the new information and emotional side of Saber has made this episode one of my fav' - its always a good thing to be able to understand more about some of your fav' characters. The anime's done a good job at that.
Old 2006-04-22, 14:21   Link #88
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
You've pretty much said everything thats needed to be said about them, nice gammaoh. ^^

Mainly thanks to the new information and emotional side of Saber has made this episode one of my fav' - its always a good thing to be able to understand more about some of your fav' characters. The anime's done a good job at that.
Thanks ^^. And I agree with you on the good job done so far to make you understand Saber better. And since Saber's my fav' character, this eppy made my day too .

The only drawback of this eppy is the weird chara-design that we see sometimes.

For instance, at 15:09 or at 15:39, Saber's design is not as good as it is usually. Well, the whole training scene is not well drawn anyway. Fortunately, it was a nice piece of fanservice so I forgive the poor design. (this is where I'm getting biaised lol).
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 14:29   Link #89
Knight Hawk
Lurker

I'm impressed with Shirou's performance in this episode. He was able to cut off Berserker's arm off while Saber couldnt hardly lay a dent on the guy. Well done Shirou. The other highlight of this episode is Saber's many emotions going on and what made me giggle was her obvious jealousy Shirou you player you
Old 2006-04-22, 15:00   Link #90
hailstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
Spoiler for Who's this?:

That's Gendo Ikari from Evangelion.
hailstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 15:21   Link #91
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Very good episode imo, gotta love how they've added a few scenes from F/HA.

The art quality seemed to be a lil' down for this episode, but for me that doesn't make a episode - episode 16 had some pretty powerful scenes, like Berserker's final message - that was beautiful.. seriously a brilliant scene, he might of been a bad guy, but it brought a few tears to my eyes.. to see a legend fade away.

You really have to give it to Ilya, imo she is a perfect master - all she ever wanted was Berserker.

Its already been talked about, but the amount of emotion Saber shown in this episode was a good idea, i always knew it was going to happen - but i never thought about how well the message would get across in the anime.

& just for the fun of mentioning it.. its always good to see Assassin - and you just gotta love how evil Souichirou is. ^^
Old 2006-04-22, 15:34   Link #92
shinigami1101
Its spelled nookyouler XD

Location: Trapped between the real world and a fantasy created by my mind.
Send a message via AIM to shinigami1101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hailstorm
That's Gendo Ikari from Evangelion.
you know, it sure does look like him
Old 2006-04-22, 15:41   Link #93
Mr. Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Very good episode imo, gotta love how they've added a few scenes from F/HA.

I must've missed those scenes. Which ones were they?
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 15:54   Link #94
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guy

I must've missed those scenes. Which ones were they?
Sorry, got a lil' mixed up with my words - i mean the Berserker & Ilya flashback from UBW & the Saber bath scene.. i didn't think those scenes would make it into the anime.
Old 2006-04-22, 16:18   Link #95
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Send a message via AIM to Prodigious Send a message via MSN to Prodigious Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigious
Yeah, nice fanservice but it's being put on way too strong. Isn't this the same Saber that just a few episodes ago was standing naked in front of Shirou without any reservations? Now it's inappropriate for him to see her in the bath, because she isn't attractive enough? And the whole jealousy over a loli bit is more annoying than anything else.

Well at least plot wise things seem to be headed in a good direction.

Oh and the production quality on this episode was horrible.
Prodigious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 16:28   Link #96
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Emotionally Saber doesn't seem to be the same after the "mana recharge", but i think its nice for Saber to start acting like a girl. Shes even getting conscious of both Illya and Rin so maybe we are finally seeing some affection from Saber for Shirou.

Good episode in my books but i don't like how one slash took 7 of berzerker's lives but that's probably how the game plot is so not complaining too much.

A lot of nice fanservace and some comedy overall 9/10
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 16:38   Link #97
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Was the finishing blow on berserker Caliburn's noble phantasm? It just looked too fancy to be a normal attack to me :\
Old 2006-04-22, 17:08   Link #98
Lumir

Wtf man...
"Shiro my bodies not like Rins"

WTF!!! A body that in shape is f$%king good! Just look at Miss USA! Shiro shoulda jumped in dat bath and gave saber some LUVE, (j/k). Seriously i mean he didnt even say, "saber you are in shape and that attracts as much or more then rins normal body," (though rins is sexy as hell). Common man! Say somthing to cheer her up, she was like hella down.... sigh i just got so upset after that event happened. Not even a "dont worry saber you are... beautiful."

Anyways good episode. Poor beserker, he had it comming. I just dont get it though, if saber + excalibur could kill berserker's body 7 times with one blow isnt she like the strongest servernt? I mean what other servent could stand up to that? Ah guess ill just have to wait and see... 9/10

Some side comedy from ep 14:

Rin- More contact raises our chances...
Shiro- Hell ya b!tch, to get pregnant!
Saber- Shiro pregnacy is our enemy
Shiro- I know b!tch

Bahahah sorry i just couldnt resist.
Old 2006-04-22, 17:29   Link #99
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Hmm, i took that scene has in "I'm not a human like Rin is" Which is kinda sad since shes now showing that she has some feelings towards Shirou. Hope there is a good ending for them two
Old 2006-04-22, 17:41   Link #100
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, I gave it a 9. The "let's both wield the sword in an awkward way and kill Berserker" was a bit much. Am I the only one who's getting mildly annoyed because Saber suddenly displays way too many feelings? Oh well, guess it's the aftermath of ep 15. Hope the series gets fixed a bit.

On a lighter note

Illya