AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:17   Link #1241
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
^ well, the mismatched perspectives are among my favourite thing in Tensei Slime tho

what do you mean by "playing around", he IS *working* *sarcasm*

hey, you can't blame Rimuru for being super cautious, how many times has the bastard pull one under everyone else?

And while Rimuru is gone, it becomes times for other to shine and step up their game, which many did

but then, what would you have him do?
I'm fine with him playing dead because that's part of the plan but him, not ending it when he had the upper hand. Especially when he acquired parallel existence... urg.

Then again, Ciel is doing background maneuver like secretly power up the allies. While he just loiter around

THE REAL LAST BOSS IS CIEL!!!!

The contrast between those two. it just hits the sore spots that urg. Irritating.

Lots of battles would end easier if its done fast but no. Lets wait and see. Then bam, the enemy played you like a fool but then hahaha Ciel played you all!

That scene where Yuuki revealed he'd taken over Veldenava and the time spell that sends Rimuru to the future? its impossible for Ciel to look over that kind of thing. I bet Ciel lets it hit to get that ability.
Old Yesterday, 09:21   Link #1242
mickbis

Ciel really is always 10 step ahead of Yuuki but the problems is she sometime didn't told Rimuru what she did aside from "It just as planed"

funny how Velda/Yuuki think Rafael still exist inside Rimuru before the start of last duel
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:53   Link #1243
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I'm fine with him playing dead because that's part of the plan but him, not ending it when he had the upper hand. Especially when he acquired parallel existence... urg.

Then again, Ciel is doing background maneuver like secretly power up the allies. While he just loiter around

THE REAL LAST BOSS IS CIEL!!!!

The contrast between those two. it just hits the sore spots that urg. Irritating.

Lots of battles would end easier if its done fast but no. Lets wait and see. Then bam, the enemy played you like a fool but then hahaha Ciel played you all!

That scene where Yuuki revealed he'd taken over Veldenava and the time spell that sends Rimuru to the future? its impossible for Ciel to look over that kind of thing. I bet Ciel lets it hit to get that ability.
well yes, Ciel is the true final boss of that wolrd

she at least understands Rimuru's personality pretty well, he would be worried and anxious all the time if he were made aware of everything, it would be better for her to take care of things in the background first before push comes to shove when Rimuru's attention is absolutely necessary.

about Ciel is ahead of Yuuki, well I think it's a natural conclusion for anyone keen in the subject. Ciel would have done the same if she had been in Yuuki's shoes, because it has become impossible to defeat Rimuru normally, and there was no sealing spell that could bind him, so the best course of action would be to blast him somewhere else
And one thing that works in Ciel's favour is that few knows she is the "true great shadow" behind Tempest, because others would focus solely on Rimuru

well, Rimuru's perspective on power is a bit skewed, while he would often get impressed and surprised by his subordinates' prowess, the same can't be said when it comes to himself. Therefore his actions are very hard to read

Tags
demon lord, op slime, reincarnation