AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-10-12, 17:56   Link #2721
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't think it's that weird. When faced with something highly unusual, some people become curious to find out more. Clearly her curiosity trumps her feeling of restraint. She wants to see what happens when he completes his training. It's like when Biscuit decided to train the boys when she started out having absolutely no intent to do so.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 03:33   Link #2722
Golden Lily

Unrelated to this chapter, but Togashi said Gyro and Gon will meet? Where was it?
Golden Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 07:32   Link #2723
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Or she knows she can't lie, so she has a plan that relies on sincerely making him master Nen, which involves Zetsu, which paradoxically could make him more vulnerable than he's ever been since his beast hatched.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 12:31   Link #2724
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Lily View Post
Unrelated to this chapter, but Togashi said Gyro and Gon will meet? Where was it?
The leader of NGO who got ousted? I think it was in one of the interlude chapters.
Old 2018-10-13, 12:51   Link #2725
Golden Lily

Found it. Thank you.
Old 2018-10-19, 09:42   Link #2726
Twi

Oh, she tried. Such a shame.
Old 2018-10-19, 10:01   Link #2727
marvelB

Welp, Tse is as nightmarish as ever, I see. At least Theta's still alive, though. For now......

But now I'm worried about Melody. Now that Tse has summoned her, who knows what twisted plans he has in mind for the hunter.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 10:44   Link #2728
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Can anybody tell me what happened? How was the nen beast active? Did Tse see right through Theta and released his Zetsu with perfect timing? Or did the nen beast cast an illusion on Theta before Tse went into Zetsu, knowing she would betray him?
Old 2018-10-19, 16:08   Link #2729
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Can anybody tell me what happened? How was the nen beast active? Did Tse see right through Theta and released his Zetsu with perfect timing? Or did the nen beast cast an illusion on Theta before Tse went into Zetsu, knowing she would betray him?
I was under the impression that Melody's song caused Tse to release his Zetsu a which allowed his nen beast to protect him.
Old 2018-10-19, 20:09   Link #2730
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You're not only one confused, this is how Togashi narrate his story. He tend not to bother for intro but outright centre the plot for advance the plot.
We clearly dont know who is Theta and the guy aided her, all we know is vague indication those two are rats sent to kill Theta.

Anyway Tse most likely the main antagonist in this succession arc given how powerful his nen beast but since the ship also boarded by Chrollo, Hisoka, and other powerhouse like Beyond, Ging and Paris. I will say this arc will not end as sweet victory for Tse himself.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 21:03   Link #2731
Twi

Theta and that guy are Hunters if I remember right.
Old 2018-10-20, 11:10   Link #2732
Golden Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I was under the impression that Melody's song caused Tse to release his Zetsu a which allowed his nen beast to protect him.
Eventually it's the same counteractive nen as Camilla. So it would make sense that it occurs even under Zetsu.
Old 2018-10-26, 07:38   Link #2733
marvelB

Next chap's out. Man, death is becoming an increasingly common component for nen abilities, geez. Meanwhile, we briefly return to Kurapika's nen class, then finally bring back focus to the 4th prince, who's ready to test his combat prowess. And apparently, his time with Theta changed his taste in women.... hoo boy.
Old 2018-10-26, 11:30   Link #2734
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Not much happened but this was an informative chapter. Tse is getting scarier by the chapter.
Old 2018-11-02, 04:02   Link #2735
marvelB

Next chap's here. It's pretty much just the events from a couple chapters back, but from Tse's POV. Also, it pretty much confirms that his Zetsu is a ripoff of King Crimson, lol.
Old 2018-11-02, 04:06   Link #2736
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Next chap's here. It's pretty much just the events from a couple chapters back, but from Tse's POV. Also, it pretty much confirms that his Zetsu is a ripoff of King Crimson, lol.
Araki will be proud.

First Nen Beast, and now this.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 04:11   Link #2737
marvelB

I wonder if Tse will turn out to have a hidden second personality who talks to himself through pretend "phones"?
Old 2018-11-02, 04:16   Link #2738
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I wonder if Tse will turn out to have a hidden second personality who talks to himself through pretend "phones"?
What if Tse is "Hisoka"?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 14:02   Link #2739
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yep, that's pretty much King Crimson. Being able to see ten seconds into the future and changing your actions while other people perform the ones in the vision/original timeline regardless. It was such an OP ability Araki had to come up with an even more OP ability to defeat it. I wonder what will happen here.
Old 2018-11-02, 14:13   Link #2740
Wandering Soul

The inspiration for Tse's ability is clear. His ability along with Halkenburg's is going to be difficult to overcome.

Tags
overpowered villain