AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best girl?
Ichika 14 7.69%
Nino 30 16.48%
Miku 95 52.20%
Yotsuba 23 12.64%
Itsuki 18 9.89%
Other 2 1.10%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-10-20, 07:18   Link #981
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Will the manga ends before or after the anime finishes?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 07:52   Link #982
DJBlitzkrieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
We don't even know if we're halfway through it.
DJBlitzkrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 08:34   Link #983
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

HOLY SHIT! It's Yotsuba of all the quints who won the Ayaneru bowl. I'm so frigging happy, cuz I can already see the end! XD

Seriously speaking though, Inorin is the only one who played main heroine to Matsuoka's MC in this cast, so that really puts a damper on things. Solidifies Itsuki's role more than anything.

And I guess too bad about Miku supporters? She really got the short end of the stick in the casting, as the other 4 quints are A-List VAs, and Itou Miku never voiced a 'main heroine' role.

Well, at least the real fun part is when we're going to have the quints mimick each other. It was really frigging obvious it was Inorin doing the voice for the 'girl behind the window' in the anime of Masamune's Revenge, so I have a feeling she will mess it up again during the ski trip. Thinking about it, I guess I can see Ayaneru mimick HanaKana's onee-san voice, but I just don't see the other girls being able to impersonate as another quint lol

I just hope they don't hire a new actress for Rena (if we even get to her), and just credit her as ??? so we can play the guessing game. Of course they could just hire another VA to do Rena's part ala kid Sora in Haganai, but where's the fun in that? XD

Overall, I'm very happy with the cast. I've got my #1 female VA (HanaKana), my #2 (Ayaneru), the [lots of time fake] sister VA (Ayanyan), and the VA who voiced the most moe osananajimi character in a console game (Inorin as Tsubasa Oribe). Sure I don't think they'll be able to mimick others even remotely, but I really just don't care.

EDIT:
As for Nino, eh, I'm still of the opinion it's her time to shine this past few arcs. Miku was all over the place in the beginning parts of the manga, and has since relatively faded into the background. It's just Nino's turn this time, and goodness knows she needed it. We'll have a merry go round with each quint, since we're not even close to closing all the threads (mommy, Rena, 3rd year of High School, and of course the bride). The question becomes, 'whose turn is it last' and that's where we'll end.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 08:57   Link #984
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Quote:
Unless it's a long running shounen manga, more often than not the manga runs well beyond the anime. The anime is just an adverisement to boost manga tankoubon numbers.
Old 2018-10-20, 09:03   Link #985
wuhugm
Confused Shark

So most likely anime will have no winner?
Old 2018-10-20, 09:07   Link #986
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Quote:
So most likely anime will have no winner?
Extremely likely. I would say 95% chance. The anime will be open ended. Same will be for bokuben. The whole idea for anime adaptation nowadays is to promote the source material.
Old 2018-10-20, 09:13   Link #987
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^That's why nobody watches anime anymore and best anime of this season is freaking Conception lol
Old 2018-10-20, 10:04   Link #988
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBlitzkrieg View Post
Nothing is set in stone yet, it depends in how deep are we into the manga, F is bound to bond/interact more with the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yes, I too think it's too soon jump conclusion (especially as Miku steamroller everyone in term of popularity). I would also dare say it was too soon jump conclusion page ago...
Negi obviously doesn't have to treat every heroine equally. But why is that Nino feels so special at the moment? Seemingly the screentime was semi-balanced, then Seven Goodbyes happened. I was fine with that, she needed it, but Negi didn't stop with her after that. For whatever reason, the past 20 chapters are the Nino show. When was Miku wanked this much? She had a 2-parter with Chapter 3-4, then became support only with the actual quints' chapter/arc or not even that. She sporadically had a good moment, just like the others. So once again, why can Nino have this big chunk of 20 chapters, when Yotsuba has the least amount of screentime for the matter, or why can she have the important moment with Papa Nakano, who singled out Yotsuba as the weakest, or Itsuki the trustworthy? Negi sets up, implies future events with her, while we only can say that the others surely will have their times to shine too.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 11:47   Link #989
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

While what constitutes the "best girl" is subjective and even if the main girl is not the most-popular girl (polls and merchandise). That said, what is it about Miku and Yotsuba that they are more favored in the poll shown above?
Old 2018-10-20, 11:58   Link #990
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by amasposu View Post
That makes no sense. They are quintuplets, not clones of each other. Of course they should have different voices.
The Kongou sisters aren't complete clones in KC, neither ar Ayaneru's roles of Nagato, Mutsu, Sendai, Shimakaze, and Tama in KC, and they are MOSTLY different ship CLASSES, hence not clones either.

Again, it helps with the suspense and would keep the viewer keep guessing who Rena is.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 12:22   Link #991
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
While what constitutes the "best girl" is subjective and even if the main girl is not the most-popular girl (polls and merchandise). That said, what is it about Miku and Yotsuba that they are more favored in the poll shown above?
You have to consider it being a landslide for Miku. The differences between the other sisters are much closer in terms of votes; just 70-80 votes would swing the positions between one place to the next whereas Miku's would take almost 500 votes.

Yotsuba being second is perhaps due to the fact that the poll was conducted right after the chapters that featured her iirc. I am sure if the polls were conducted right now, Ichika would have gotten much more votes. Probably would have placed 2nd. But the gap is too huge between Miku and the other four so I am pretty sure it wouldn't change on that aspect i.e. #1 rank would remain hers.

I think the reason fans like her is because she genuinely likes Fuutarou and tries her best fighting her reserved nature to show her affection for him == Quality of a best girl. Top it off with how adorable she is.
Old 2018-10-20, 14:41   Link #992
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
Well, Miku earned the appreciation from the fans of the manga since the beginning and to this day she's still the winner on every single poll. Yotsuba, I'd say mainly because the chemistry between her and Fuutarou is strong, Youtsuba isn't only a cute girl, she's also a character that supports fuutarou on all the hard times in the story.

P.S. check the anime thread.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 22:25   Link #993
DJBlitzkrieg

Images
59 leaks
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Itsuki and Miku look the best in the color page.
DJBlitzkrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 00:31   Link #994
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Images
59 leaks
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Nino said you're no longer needed. Btw, if the hair color and voice are different then how will Miku do her impersonification?
Old 2018-10-22, 01:30   Link #995
WingedAccelerator

In hindsight, we really got the popularity poll order with the perspective chapters.
Old 2018-10-22, 02:08   Link #996
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

based on the spoiler, I think I like this development

we're going to the another full reset
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 06:57   Link #997
WingedAccelerator

Saw some thoghts about the popularity poll influencing the outcome. Unlikely. Highly unlikely.
Shomin Sample instantly came to my mind, where the 5th most popular character won, who was the least popular candidate. The author didn't care, and it's not just him. Several past cases have shown that the future winner is not always the most popular female character of her series. So I wouldn't bank on anything from a popularity poll.

For example, Sensei was #1 in BokuBen. Her biggest wank period was between Chapter 27-49, where she appeared 9 times if I'm not mistaken. The poll results came in Chapter 61, and I don't think Tsutsui really increased her presence after that, nor do I think he started developing the Sensei route with full speed.

https://twitter.com/negi_haruba/stat...51738448097282
Negi about Ichika's expression from the last chapter? The editor expected a backlash?
Old 2018-10-22, 08:37   Link #998
Triok123

well well

Spoiler:

miku better gets her shit together..
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 08:45   Link #999
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Thank god Miku is not the first one to confess

But I'm sure Fuuta didn't hear that confession
Old 2018-10-22, 11:33   Link #1000
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Thank god Miku is not the first one to confess

But I'm sure Fuuta didn't hear that confession
Miku technically did confess first, but it was played for laughs during their session of the game of life.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dumpster fire, first girl after all, harem, privileged main heroine, quintuplets, retcon, student-tutor, train wreck