AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-03-02, 11:13   Link #1
ID of Fei

Send a message via MSN to ID of Fei
Really?! Really! Translation. Help Needed

I was able to acquire some tools to dump/repack the contents of the data files for this game and I intend to translate this game and possibly even uncensor the CGs.

If anyone out there is interested in contributing to a translation for this game, please get in contact with me.

Positions available:

Translators: There are 281 script files in the game that require translation, as well as some possible translation in some of the system files, meaning that this is the most crucial part.

'Artists': This is more my area but there are still a lot of pictures that need uncensoring.

Programmers: While the script dumping/packing has been taken care of, a tool is still needed for another task.
Certain things in the game, such as the picture below:

are stored in .mng files. Since the 'tools' out there on the internet are sadly, utter BS, I would like a custom tool for the task of dumping/repacking these .mng files.
Also eventually, a patch will be needed, so someone able to create the patch for distribution will be needed.

Editing and testing are a long way off right now so people offering to do those will be ignored
ID of Fei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 14:26   Link #2
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

'Artists': This is more my area but there are still a lot of pictures that need uncensoring.

Don't even think about it. It's not going to work the way you think. Only the original artists have access to the original CGs.

I do applaud you for putting effort into translating this superb game.
Old 2008-03-02, 15:08   Link #3
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
So um... what will you be doing? Translation? Editing? Management?
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 15:10   Link #4
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID of Fei View Post
Editing and testing are a long way off right now so people offering to do those will be ignored
Actually, editing can be done simultaneously. Have your translators do a chunk of text, then send it to the editors, instead of waiting until 100% completion. The more you multitask, the faster you release. Of course, the necessity of this job really depends on your translation skills.

Good luck!
Old 2008-03-02, 16:35   Link #5
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Oh, tripperazn speaks the truth. We're now deep into Fortune Atrerial and we seem to advance steadily. I personally asked to take a break because of the upcoming exams at the uni.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:57   Link #6
ID of Fei

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas View Post
So um... what will you be doing? Translation? Editing? Management?
all three perhaps?
However, my translations leave a lot to be desired and i'd rather have more skilled help in that respect...

I seem to have forgotten this part in my original post... I've already started the project myself. The script itself is available for translation. I've begun translation myself, but i'm also in the process of figuring out where certain other text is in order to make that available for translation too.

This is a 36 hour old project right now

the attached picture should hopefully prove that i've at least started... it's from the very first scene of the game however... like I said... 36 hours old...

Last edited by ID of Fei; 2008-03-02 at 17:04. Reason: added a picture / text...
Old 2008-03-03, 00:19   Link #7
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
You'll want to contact GamePatch, as this game, while using a very different archive scheme, is using a very similar engine to Tick Tack. GamePatch should already have made tools for working with .mng files.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 07:50   Link #8
raptorfb
Game Breaker

Send a message via AIM to raptorfb Send a message via MSN to raptorfb Send a message via Yahoo to raptorfb
I still have an MNG unpack/repack tool by roxfan that Heklin sent me to use with Tick Tack MNG's... would that help?
For that matter, I edited most of the menus to Tick Tack, though the project is still halted... :/
raptorfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 09:31   Link #9
ID of Fei

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfb View Post
I still have an MNG unpack/repack tool by roxfan that Heklin sent me to use with Tick Tack MNG's... would that help?
For that matter, I edited most of the menus to Tick Tack, though the project is still halted... :/
yes, that MNG tool would come in very handy, if it's not too big, could you mail it to me @ phoenix_rising_000 at hotmail dot com?
Old 2008-03-05, 14:02   Link #10
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I know someone who can help. He's currently going through the game and I do admit that his translation work would help (me and a friend were talking to him on MSN as he was playing). Look up the user "Nomake Wan". He usually posts on the Initial D World forums. His pasts translations include the Wangan Midnight anime and Initial D Batle Stage.
Old 2008-03-06, 10:32   Link #11
ID of Fei

thanks for the tip, i just contacted him now... hopefully he'll be willing to help
Old 2008-03-16, 00:47   Link #12
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Okay, this is about Nomake Wan again. He's going to review this game on the 22nd of this month on his radio show. I'll post more info later on.

Okay, CHANGE OF PLANS, due to various circumstances, he's going to review Really? Really! tonight at 11PM PDT. Put this link: http://go2id.net:8000/listen.pls into your media player, or download that and put THAT through your media player.
Old 2008-03-20, 18:58   Link #13
ID of Fei

a webpage has been put up and an alpha patch which is basically the interface & menu translation is coming soon, maybe even this weekend

webpage: http://www.digusnotgold.com/reallyreally/news.php
Old 2008-03-21, 11:23   Link #14
Nomake Wan
One Man Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan
Hey hey hey, what's going on in here. For those who missed the review show, a good friend of mine is making a videocast version of it. So you'll be able to listen to the show while watching the chat and also seeing the screenshots that the chat saw. It's the next best thing to having been there!

As for the translation, I owe the Wangan community a fansub. I owe them lots of fansubs. And so that'll have to come first. But I love R?R!, Shuffle! and Da Capo... so they're all games I'd love to see translated and would be more than happy to assist in translating.

Yoroshiku!
Nomake Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 02:23   Link #15
Saru84

I found an old translation patch for this game somewhere(can't remember where.) However the link was expired/dead. Does anyone know where I can get a patch for this title?
Saru84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 07:28   Link #16
bigben1989

lol... link's dead
bigben1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 09:03   Link #17
sora12

i guess it is not alive anymore?
sora12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 04:22   Link #18
aninga

Aninga group

Tick Tack:
scripts extraction: 100%
Tick Tack exe translation and upgrade: 95%(problems in some parts
but we are planning to have a higher resolution version on this game*on planning*)
script translation: 25%(the scene are very small I never expect this)
edit: 10%(To focus to translate the script)
Group Intro(the same as Mirror moon): 100%
packing: Queued

Really Really
Really Really exe translation and upgrade: Queued
script translation: 5%(the scripts are already distributed haha...but to focus in Tick Tack)
edit: Queued

JOIN OUR GROUP TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN IN SECOND WEEK OR LAST WEEK IN AUGUST RELEASE PATCH TICK TACK...

EMAIL ME.
angelpriest_Alcoz@yahoo.com.ph
angelpriest_uriel@yahoo.com.ph
aninga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 11:05   Link #19
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aninga View Post
Tick Tack:
Tick Tack exe translation and upgrade: 95%(problems in some parts
but we are planning to have a higher resolution version on this game*on planning*)
script translation: 25%(the scene are very small I never expect this)
edit: 10%(To focus to translate the script)

Really Really
Really Really exe translation and upgrade: Queued
script translation: 5%(the scripts are already distributed haha...but to focus in Tick Tack)
edit: Queued

JOIN OUR GROUP TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN IN SECOND WEEK OR LAST WEEK IN AUGUST RELEASE PATCH TICK TACK...

EMAIL ME.
angelpriest_Alcoz@yahoo.com.ph
angelpriest_uriel@yahoo.com.ph
I never knew there was another group translating Navel games, maybe you should contact Gamepatch if your looking for help.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-29, 04:29   Link #20
aninga

my forum is up but short in staff

log on and join please:

aninga is offline   Reply With Quote