AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-01-15, 01:47   Link #1561
Ultragunner

LOL
So unless there's war or fighting, they don't necessarily have any active productive roles & duties?

But who is Razuru again?
Old 2019-01-15, 02:23   Link #1562
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
But who is Razuru again?
Granbell's partner, an Insect. From the same race/type as Zegion, who are the natural enemies to demons.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 04:24   Link #1563
Hata
時の異邦人

talk about the new OP and ED,

the OP is quite illuminating, they are not going to skip any parts of the book 3 as I was afraid, the whale arc would be there, they also in the 4 maoh frame show the darker images of the other 5 maoh (Leon is the only one facing forward because he already appears in season 1.) which would not be in the rest of this season. (further paving ground for a season 2?) from left to right are
Daguryuru, Guy, Dino, Roy (hiding Luminous behind him), Karion, Frey, Milim, Clayman and Leon.
the one missing, Ramires get her spotlight being awesome all by herself in the next frame, this and the Milim vs Rimuru fight are the lies of the second OP.

Treyni’s sister while skipped during the duel with Dwargo, is in the OP, probably will show up during the whale arc. same frame is the queen bee, which is an essential part of the Milim arc. she has to show up before Milim comes.

the obviously missing biggie in the OP2? Yuki, but since he is already mentioned in episode 8 he is probably safe, consider he is the important bridge to both the kids and Hinata arc, Hinata OTOH already has her big spots in OP1.

the ED is interesting, because by the novel, is something can not happen until the children moved to the Tempest AFTER book 9. while the first ED supplement what happened at the ogre village, the second ED is showing one possible anime ending.
Old 2019-01-15, 05:08   Link #1564
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Granbell's partner, an Insect. From the same race/type as Zegion, who are the natural enemies to demons.
Images
oh damn, I always thought that was Zegion
and hot damn, he was that strong?
Old 2019-01-15, 05:48   Link #1565
LROlsson

Quote:
oh damn, I always thought that was Zegion
and hot damn, he was that strong?
Insects are strong, very strong. Might not be that much when they are new, but if they are able to evolve into a humanoid form, which is rare, you got a problem.
They are life forms from another realm, and they live on the border between the material and spiritual world.
If you see a group, you better get rid of them quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
the obviously missing biggie in the OP2? Yuki, but since he is already mentioned in episode 8 he is probably safe, consider he is the important bridge to both the kids and Hinata arc, Hinata OTOH already has her big spots in OP1.
There isn't any point in putting Yuuki in the opening. You aren't meant to be suspicious of him yet, and he doesn't have that much screen time. He will appear, he already has a voice actor and character design for the anime.

About something else, the latest official image of Capital Rimuru has been uploaded on GC Novels' site.
Images
Old 2019-01-15, 08:52   Link #1566
l Chaos I

Either it's just me or the capital city rimuru seems... off to me. Granted the few times we've seen its construction to a full scale city was limited in the manga. The city looks clustered compared to the organized layout Rimuru was going for. Of course the city isn't finished yet and everyone's tastes are different and I'm certainly not an animator but does anyone agree?

In regards to the Black Corp again, the uniforms of Carrera, Ultima and Testarossa kinda remind me of city police because of that band around there arm. The only one seen wearing a band is Ultima though so I don't have much to go on there. Didn't someone also say that Rimuru placed the three girls onto a juridical system or something.

The one page manga of the three fighting over who owns a emblem of Rimuru was nice though in LN13. Tempest Armageddon.

Also it does make sense to let the demons fight a powerful adversary once in awhile and Guy is the perfect candidate. I don't think the demons would ever betray Rimuru, but it's in there nature to fight. Since I also dont know the state of the world after the ending but it can be assumed that without Rimuru around. Very few people would willingly fight Tempest besides Guy.
l Chaos I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 10:30   Link #1567
Ultragunner

a popular youtube channel did a video on Slime anime with sponsorship from Crunchyroll

the question about the wolves is quite tough tho
Old 2019-01-16, 12:00   Link #1568
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
I wonder?...everytime I watch a reaction video, see how other people react to an anime or something while watching it, I cringe so hard that it felt like I would die.
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 13:36   Link #1569
RDNexus

That's why I rarely ever watch a reaction video
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 15:21   Link #1570
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Chaos I View Post
In regards to the Black Corp again, the uniforms of Carrera, Ultima and Testarossa kinda remind me of city police because of that band around there arm. The only one seen wearing a band is Ultima though so I don't have much to go on there. Didn't someone also say that Rimuru placed the three girls onto a juridical system or something.
Those clothes are most likely only war time clothes they wear. Rimuru had personally assigned them to the army, while keeping their real mission a secret(Testarossa being Gobuta's bodyguard, Ultima being Gabiru's bodyguard and Carrera being Geld's body guard).
Benimaru got very mad at Rimuru about them, asking what is the point of him thinking up a strategy, when Rimuru just put nukes on the battlefield that Benimaru had no knowledge about who they truly are and he requires an explanation from Rimuru.

And they are part of the juridical system. Ultima investigates if anyone are doing any crime, and then brings them to court where Carrera judges them.
Testarossa goes to the Council of West and being Tempest's representative, and has technically got the most politically power in it.
Old 2019-01-16, 16:24   Link #1571
l Chaos I

Quote:
(Testarossa being Gobuta's bodyguard, Ultima being Gabiru's bodyguard and Carrera being Geld's body guard).
Gobuta must have had a hard time with Testarossa around.

Quote:
And they are part of the juridical system. Ultima investigates if anyone are doing any crime, and then brings them to court where Carrera judges them. Testarossa goes to the Council of West and being Tempest's representative, and has technically got the most politically power in it.
Demons running the court sounds like it would be fun. What is the Council of the West? Is that the Great Jura Alliance w/humans?
l Chaos I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 19:50   Link #1572
Ultragunner

Quote:
Those clothes are most likely only war time clothes they wear. Rimuru had personally assigned them to the army, while keeping their real mission a secret(Testarossa being Gobuta's bodyguard, Ultima being Gabiru's bodyguard and Carrera being Geld's body guard).
Benimaru got very mad at Rimuru about them, asking what is the point of him thinking up a strategy, when Rimuru just put nukes on the battlefield that Benimaru had no knowledge about who they truly are and he requires an explanation from Rimuru.

And they are part of the juridical system. Ultima investigates if anyone are doing any crime, and then brings them to court where Carrera judges them.
Testarossa goes to the Council of West and being Tempest's representative, and has technically got the most politically power in it.
LOL said the guy who also threw black flame nukes at the orcs some time earlier

And Testarossa being the representative of Tempest? Is there any details on how she does things there?
And does her political influence comes from being an executive of Tempest, or because she just overwhelmes everybody else in the council?
Old 2019-01-17, 00:24   Link #1573
LROlsson

Council of West is the collection of countries around Jura. They have a meeting every month where they talk about dealing with monsters, diseases and natural disasters.
It's also the place that comes up with international laws and enforces them for members.
Every country that is part of it pays to it, and that is used to provided support to countries that needs it in emergencies. of course this means that the bigger countries that can pay more have more power over decisions.

As for Testarossa, she had Moss spy on every country to know which is friendly, neutral or against them. And at the same time dig up dirt about them.
And then Guy sending Misery with the intention of killing off everyone at the meeting. But when Misery arrived and saw that Testarossa had a body and a name, she left almost immediately since she hadn't been told to risk her life.
After that, no one dares to object over what Testarossa says. So as long as she keeps things fair, she more or less rules over it.
Old 2019-01-17, 02:28   Link #1574
Ultragunner

^ thank you,

Why did Guy want everyone in the Council killed? Was it anything to do with the Empire?
and oh boy did I dig up another bombshell again?
Old 2019-01-17, 02:47   Link #1575
LROlsson

Quote:
^ thank you,

Why did Guy want everyone in the Council killed? Was it anything to do with the Empire?
and oh boy did I dig up another bombshell again?
It was to unify the west.
By killing them all and making them fear Guy, it would become very easy for Rimuru to lend them a hand and rule over them.
Old 2019-01-17, 03:21   Link #1576
mickbis

Interesting, so Guy actively move his chess piece by himself in Light Novel huh?
This motive made him even more interesting
He just want to win the century war game at all cost
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-17, 03:21   Link #1577
Ultragunner

^ NANI???

Guy is acting for Rimuru's sake? can't wait to read dem vols in details
Old 2019-01-17, 03:31   Link #1578
mickbis

Quote:
^ NANI???

Guy is acting for Rimuru's sake? can't wait to read dem vols in details
Sound like
For "war potential" sake
Rimuru country is a big war asset from Demon side so of course
Guy would want him to grow more powerful
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-17, 03:33   Link #1579
LROlsson

I wouldn't say it was for Rimuru's sake, since Rimuru knew nothing about this until it was all over. It's more that Guy saw Rimuru as useful and would create a mess for Rimuru to clean up.

It's brought up that Guy and Rimuru's(which Rimuru does without thinking) strategies are different.
Guy's method is just fear, make people do as he wishes by making them afraid. The downside is that people will forget with time, so you have to remind them.
Rimuru however gives people convenience. And when people get too used to it, they start to fear losing it. So Rimuru can control people with making them believe as longs as they do as he wish, they will have that convenience.
Old 2019-01-17, 04:48   Link #1580
Ultragunner

yeah I figured
and that was the moment that the others learned of Rimuru's naming 4 of the Origins?

Tags
demon lord, evolution, isekai, op slime, reincarnation