AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-01-29, 18:34   Link #1681
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremezero View Post
Hmm... I guess the person who made the whole compilation thingy mixed up then. *Switches the one in the disc two section to disc one*
-whistles-

.... OTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
I have a question about the song that plays at the very beginning of the first season and then several times throughout the entirety of the series. It has a distinctive acustic guitar sound and is quite soothing, but...

...does anyone know what its name is, or on what CD it is? As far as I know it's not in the soundtracks of either MGLN or MGLN A's (though I haven't been able to determine this about the StrikerS soundtrack). Does anybody have any idea here? It's driving me nuts.
I've been wondering about that song and I've only come across the StrikerS version of it - 夢見た未来 夢見る現在(StS Arrange)/Yumemita mirai, Yumemiru genzai (StS arrange) from StrikerS Sound Track Plus Vol. 3.

It's slower and the background guitar has been replaced with a piano.... I like the StS version more, to be honest.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 23:56   Link #1682
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurichan View Post
... Beside sthat they have allready given us enough information that FxN love eachother. People who still doubt are disrespecting the anime.
Or we are taking the anime at face value and not projecting our own bias, disrespecting the anime ? eh, get a clue and drop the attack on others that dont agree with you.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 10:12   Link #1683
Supremezero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremezero View Post
Hmm... I guess the person who made the whole compilation thingy mixed up then. *Switches the one in the disc two section to disc one*-whistles-

.... OTZ

Hey, hey, I know it wasn't me. I don't type in color.

Well, anyway, don't worry about it. It doesn't matter that much.
Supremezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 13:56   Link #1684
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Or we are taking the anime at face value and not projecting our own bias, disrespecting the anime ? eh, get a clue and drop the attack on others that dont agree with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Oh snap, I'm disrespecting the anime then. So are other members of this community. What blasphemy!

Give me a break. If you want to ship NanoFate, do it elsewhere.
Guys, guys... you should take it easy, I am sure (ok, self reading ^^') that she didn't meant to offend anyone here. Yurichan was just stating her own view and may the last sentence not have been the most diplomatic of the year, I see no reason to flame againt her like that...

That said, let's relax a bit with a good Nanoha † Holic : ).
Old 2009-01-30, 14:09   Link #1685
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
Guys, guys... you should take it easy, I am sure (ok, self reading ^^') that she didn't meant to offend anyone here. Yurichan was just stating her own view and may the last sentence not have been the most diplomatic of the year, I see no reason to flame againt her like that...
Sounded pretty offensive to me. <_<

Anyway...

Quote:
Interesting, Fate is Kanako and Nanoha is Maria.

Wa- What!? B-but Maria is a... and if Nanoha is Maria then that means Nanoha is a...

EPIC TRAP ALARM!!!!
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 14:31   Link #1686
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
EPIC TRAP ALARM!!!!
We should have noticed it >_>.

And that's how all the Yuunoha shippers became Yaoi fans...
Old 2009-01-30, 14:34   Link #1687
BPHaru

Quote:
Interesting, Fate is Kanako and Nanoha is Maria.

Wa- What!? B-but Maria is a... and if Nanoha is Maria then that means Nanoha is a...

EPIC TRAP ALARM!!!!
Fate as a perverted lesbian and Nanoha as an Epic trap? Nothing new in the horizon, or at least nothing new according to half of your H-doujins.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 14:41   Link #1688
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, as long as Nanoha stays a trap and doesn't go muscle like in the image above, I don't mind. Heck, I'll even switch ship from NanoVita to Yuunoha, cause then that pairing just got its attraction increased tenfold.

<-- YuumaXJun and DoriGuuraXOboro shipper, among many others. Also a trap-fan.

Oh, and Haru? Futa doesn't equal trap. The whole point of traps is that they are the oposite gender that they appear to be. Futa just gives girls something extra.
Old 2009-01-30, 14:41   Link #1689
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
I've been wondering about that song and I've only come across the StrikerS version of it - 夢見た未来 夢見る現在(StS Arrange)/Yumemita mirai, Yumemiru genzai (StS arrange) from StrikerS Sound Track Plus Vol. 3.

It's slower and the background guitar has been replaced with a piano.... I like the StS version more, to be honest.
I think I found the song you're talking about... but I like the guitar version better Thanks for the hint though; I'll keep trying to find it.

Does anybody else have any hints/ideas/answers?
Old 2009-01-30, 23:41   Link #1690
Nagumo
Random Translator

Disc2-16 だけど、今は
Disc2-16 But, now…

Ixpellia: She’s so strong… She’s destroyed more than ten Mariages so quickly…
Mariage: Fascinating… (Interesting…/I see…)
Subaru: The last one, Revolver~~~!
Mariage: Right arm armament/weapon, form/morph, battle/war spear. (can’t hear very well, using Chinese translation to help)
Subaru: She blocked it?
Ixpellia: Officer please, be careful, that’s the Leader/General. She’s a lot stronger than the others.
Mariage: Please hand over Ix.
Subaru: Like I could just hand Ix over!
Mariage: Right arm armament/weapon, form/morph, high explosive howitzer (artillery) style cannon. (Note: There’s no kill like overkill, people!)
Subaru: Live ammo weapon (live ammunition weapon)!
Ixpellia: Officer! Please run!
Mariage: That was a shell that could destroy a tank in one blow. It’s not something that normal body could withstand/resist…
Ixpellia: How… could you…
Mariage: We have been searching for you. Without you, we cannot march/advance.
Ixpellia: We don’t need to… march/advance…
Mariage: Please guide/command us… To our new battlefield/war.
Ixpellia: That’s enough… Please, we must not go afield/to war (We no longer have a battlefield/war to go to!)
Mariage: Ix…
Subaru: AH!!!!
Mariage: My battle lance/spear destroyed?... By your fist?... Impossible…
Subaru: Partner!
Mach Caliber: Load Cartridges!
Mariage: I must give Ix… my final/last strength/power…
Subaru: SHINDOUKEN! (VIBRATING FIST!) Sorry about that, I wanted to defeat/neutralize those Mariages but…
Ixpellia: When they’re no longer able to move, they self destruct. It’s not your fault… That artificial (machine) skeletal structure (bone)… artificial muscles… You’re also…
Subaru: Eh heh… yeah…
Ixpellia: Are you… a weapon too?
Subaru: I guess so… Metallic/steel bones with enhanced/tensile muscles. A combat cyborg’s body might be a weapon… But, I’m a human right now. Well now, let’s get going/out of here.
Ixpellia: But… you’re badly injured.
Subaru: Heh, I’m fine! You know Ix, I have six sisters. They all have the same body I do. But all of them are happily living their lives as humans. Even the Holy King (Sankt Kaiser) has said bye-bye to that dangerous ship, the Cradle. She lives together with her gentle mama now. Vibrantly living her life and happily going to school.
Ixpellia: Is that… true?
Subaru: It’s true! When we get back I’ll introduce you to my sisters, the Sankt Kaiser and people who know a lot about the Ancient Belka. I’m sure everyone will treat you nicely. Of course, so will I!
Ixpellia: That… can’t be…
Subaru: Don’t worry about it! I’ll teach/show you. Not of these flames, but of the wide blue sky. That it’s a different world from the world that Ix lived in!
Ixpellia: Officer… You’re a little pushy/overbearing/bossy…
Subaru: I get that sometimes. Even though everyone says I’m timid, I’m also real bossy and selfish/disobedient/wilful.
Ixpellia: I think so too (I agree…)
Subaru: You’ll have to endure my selfishness once more time though. My family and friends call me ‘Subaru’. You should too, Ix.
Ixpellia: Um…
Subaru: All right! Let’s go! Hold on real tight!
Old 2009-01-31, 02:06   Link #1691
9taileddemon

I like how Subaru just keeps blabbing on as Ix struggles to keep up with all of the information she is being given. She can be pushy huh?
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 05:46   Link #1692
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I'm quite impressed that Subaru survived an artillery shot with even less damage then she sustained in her fight with Nove and Cinque.

Sentoukijin are tough buggers.
Old 2009-01-31, 05:54   Link #1693
Aaron008R

Makes more sense that they owned the tanks and helicopters in StrikerS with hardly any difficulty, huh...?

Though I doubt they even got hit in the first place. >_>

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 08:38   Link #1694
Yurichan

Send a message via MSN to Yurichan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Oh snap, I'm disrespecting the anime then. So are other members of this community. What blasphemy!

Give me a break. If you want to ship NanoFate, do it elsewhere.
alot of people like nanofei here and are supporting them. So am I allowed to do it too in a democratic society I think you are being inconsiderate to the creators if you can't feel the love at least a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post

face value? lol then you haven't watched the anime that well as you should.
If you did you would have noticed that Nanoha has no interest in Yuuno from the beginning.
But I am not here to lecture some uncaring person.

Quote:

gomenasai ;_; It wasn't intended to be offensive. I just don't like it when people say Yuri love is not real. When it's straight love nobody has a problem with it.
Yurichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 08:40   Link #1695
Yurichan

Send a message via MSN to Yurichan
Quote:
What is there to say? It has Vivio and Nanoha, both being very cute. <3 I wonder where that second bunny came from though? Does the text on the image say anything about that?
it doesn't say anything about that.
Yurichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 10:16   Link #1696
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Subaru surviving an Earthshaker round adds to the "It's Like Warhammer 40K LOL" list. Invulnerable saves and being able to tear through armor with bare hands? Check and Check.
Old 2009-01-31, 10:17   Link #1697
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Mariage: That was a shell that could destroy a tank in one blow. It’s not something that normal body could withstand/resist…
Are you quite sure it's "tank" in that line, as in "armored vehicle"? Since there's some debate about capabilities of this attack, it's best to be sure here.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 11:29   Link #1698
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

The word used is 'sensha' so unless Mariage is referring to car wash, I'm pretty sure she is referring to the military vehicle with armor and a gun.

What's being debated is once again excessive speed calculations.
Old 2009-01-31, 14:02   Link #1699
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurichan View Post
alot of people like nanofei here and are supporting them. So am I allowed to do it too in a democratic society I think you are being inconsiderate to the creators if you can't feel the love at least a little.
I never said supporting them is wrong. You have a right to like what you like. I won't deny you that. However do not call me inconsiderate or disrespectful because my views do not match yours. Shipping is about supporting a particular pairing, NOT bashing another person for it.

Quote:
face value? lol then you haven't watched the anime that well as you should.
If you did you would have noticed that Nanoha has no interest in Yuuno from the beginning.
But I am not here to lecture some uncaring person.
This isn't the relationship panel. We're not here to argue the canonicity or whatever of NanoFate, YuunoNano, etc. However what you said there was incredibly rude. THIS is what I was commenting on. Because I don't like NanoFate means I'm uncaring? Or that I wasn't paying enough attention to the series? You sound as if we are below you, that because you support / believe in NanoFate you are superior in knowledge and understanding of the series. How are we, also fans of this series, to be inferior and ignorant just because we do not immediately love and support NanoFate? That is ridiculous.

Quote:
gomenasai ;_; It wasn't intended to be offensive. I just don't like it when people say Yuri love is not real. When it's straight love nobody has a problem with it.
None of us ever denied the yuri. What we did comment on is the rude method in which you pushed your views. We are not being disrespectful to the series; you are being disrespectful to the community. You want people to respect yuri, then do the same to them.
Old 2009-01-31, 14:08   Link #1700
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Welp I'll have to empty quote Tempest and make a bit of commentary before asking a question, One , Miss Yurichan never EVER EVER put words in people's mouths, it is rude, and Two, what Nanoha BGM OSTs are out, I want to build my Nanoha collection by importing some stuff.
Ryand-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music