Old 2014-03-26, 20:23   Link #4881
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

H-Hai...
Old 2014-03-26, 20:43   Link #4882
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

What would the consequences be if there were to be an "idol war" that broke out?

I'm saying that I would make one or anything..............
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 20:53   Link #4883
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
What would the consequences be if there were to be an "idol war" that broke out?

I always write about how idol wars make a lot of money for the producers but utterly destroys the idols' souls...
Old 2014-03-26, 20:58   Link #4884
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
H-Hai...
Phear me!

No?

Darn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post

In all seriousness, though, one of the clauses of the forum rules is simply to avoid known flammable topics. That's all.

I was primarily speaking from that standpoint.

That being said, in honor of Yayoi's birthday that just passed I decided to listen to a selection from the iM@S animation soundtracks again today in between running errands, and it was quite nice.

Was surprised when I suddenly found myself sitting at a stoplight and literally crying as I was listening to the tv version of Yakusoku. Unexpectedly it moved and triggered some realizations, it seems.... Such a good song. ^^
Old 2014-03-26, 21:36   Link #4885
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
I always write about how idol wars make a lot of money for the producers but utterly destroys the idols' souls...
rofl, I think that would make for an interesting spin-off. I'd illegally download that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Was surprised when I suddenly found myself sitting at a stoplight and literally crying as I was listening to the tv version of Yakusoku. Unexpectedly it moved and triggered some realizations, it seems.... Such a good song. ^^
Ah, Yakusoku. The song that single-handedly put me off suicide watch!
Old 2014-03-26, 23:44   Link #4886
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

From the Science & Technology thread:

Quote:
Sony's new HMD (head-mounted device) takes those who wear it into the world of anime. It tracks your head movements so it feels as if you're actually inside a cartoon. Turn to your left, and the video you're watching will swing that way too. The example at Sony's booth was for the idol anime The IDOLM@STER and came loaded with two videos. One showed a concert, with the wearer in the perspective of an audience member. The other (seen below) is set in the offices of the talent agency from the anime and lets you watch the cast behind the scenes.
My body is L@DY

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 10:13   Link #4887
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Now, THAT is fuckin cool.
Old 2014-03-27, 13:14   Link #4888
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Look at I-1 in Wake Up Girls! after all...no fun or joy or anything with them from what I've seen. Nothing but (over)working and winning, demanding nothing less than "perfection" with no room for even the most minor of mistakes or you're booted entirely.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 15:30   Link #4889
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Quoting myself from that thread: "OMFG! That looks bloody fantastic! Gimicky but fantastic. The concert one however... Can you picture Bamco selling VR concerts with the iM@S girls 3D models? Someone stop them quick before my wallet is sucked even drier!"
Old 2014-03-28, 10:36   Link #4890
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
And a very happy birthday to my fave of the iM@S cast from me as well ... a great collection of pics of her shinku, just as I would have expected of you. ^^

For some reason it never occured to me, but her huge and fluffy twintails really get in the way of her wearing some hats, don't they?

As for Yayoi cleaning all the time - I dunno, for me I always understood her taking on side jobs like that as something she liked to do because she associated it directly with showing her love for her family, which is one of the (if not the most) important things in her life.
Yes, I am not one of Yayoi's self proclaimed onii-chans for nothing.

It's rare to see Yayoi with an alternate hairstyle. Off the top of my head I believe I've only seen a handful of official pics of Yayoi with alternate hairstyles. There was Yayoi with her hair down in the PV of "Visionary" in Shiny Festa, her hairs rolled up in a bun(?)(I don't know much when it comes to describing hair styles... ) for the Pajama outfit in-game and the G4U cover, then there was the fluffy hairstyle for the iM@S Mobile pic.

That should be something they should be working on for upcoming games, including One for All. Give us the option to mix-and-match hairstyles with outifts g'dammit~!!! I really like ponytail Chihaya & Takane and Twin tail(?) Iori. (the hairstyle she had in the frill bikini outfit in the special PV of LOBM in Shiny Festa)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Thanks for spreading more Yayoi goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Another Million Live album, and another one that I didn't keep any tracks from. ;_;

Awaiting the upcoming Cinderella Girls package.
Well we'll have to wait and see. I know ultimately in the end it's up to the listeners' personal preference but the some of the songs are...

I'm hoping for something more on the level of songs like Kaede's Koikaze and Anastasia's You're stars shine on me. Then there is ofcourse the really catchy songs (atleast I find them catchy) like Anzu's song Anzu no Uta along with Ranko and Nana's songs as well. Those songs are still rising in the ranks for total play count in my iM@S playlist. Although they will probably never beat old favorites like arcadia and Kirame Kirari.

Speaking of iM@S:CG they'll now be holding the 3rd popularity contest. Looks like this time they'll be releasing two CDs, one with a unit of nine formed by three of the top idols from Passion, Cute, and Cool categories and another CD with a unit composed of the top 5 idols.

More news on iM@S is now that they have an official twitter account: @imas_official

...and it also turns out they're holding an illustration contest for an event right now. Don't think it really means much for non-Japan residents like the most of us here since they probably won't accept our submissions even if any of us made any...figured I'd throw the news out though.
Old 2014-03-29, 02:24   Link #4891
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

All the iM@S girls are win and love, even if my heart belongs to Chihaya.

And yes, Yakusoku is a powerful song. It was the only thing that was keeping me going during some tough times 2 years ago. Yakusoku during the day to keep going, and playing ME3 MP with LGear at night.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 05:19   Link #4892
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

My body is L@DY
:Q__________________

The Drool is stronk with this one.
Old 2014-03-31, 00:05   Link #4893
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Was just going through the iM@S anime today and came across their performance of rest@rt yourself in ep 13 - I was surprised at how the anime made such a compelling and effective presentation of that one. By itself (at least for me) the song is nothing extra special, but ep 13 really made it come alive.

Thinking back that was one of the greatest strengths of the iM@S adaptation - that is, the accompanying animation to the already famous songs which in a way made them even better. Hats off to the production crew!

I hope the iM@S movie and future spinoffs keep to the same standard or better! ^^
Old 2014-03-31, 01:07   Link #4894
Nork22

Quote:
Thinking back that was one of the greatest strengths of the iM@S adaptation - that is, the accompanying animation to the already famous songs which in a way made them even better. Hats off to the production crew!
They only spent good amounts on animating the new songs and dances as a way to promote the DLCs for the game. I remember getting excited with Jibun Rest@rt and waiting for the release date for it. Such good times.
Old 2014-03-31, 15:48   Link #4895
Dextro
He Without a Title

And a new episode of Puchim@s is out. Anyone seen it yet?
Old 2014-03-31, 15:55   Link #4896
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
And a new episode of Puchim@s is out. Anyone seen it yet?
I have! And it was kinda surreal. Very funny, but wasn't expecting that kind of content!

Btw - moving this thread to the active forum for now while Puchim@s S2 is airing!
Old 2014-03-31, 15:57   Link #4897
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
I have! And it was kinda surreal. Very funny, but wasn't expecting that kind of content!

Btw - moving this thread to the active forum for now while Puchim@s S2 is airing!
I was laughing quite a bit. And the new ED song is quite cute as well.

This'll tide me over nicely until the movie comes to Blu-Ray
Old 2014-03-31, 23:31   Link #4898
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Puchimas is love and win and I am always entertained. Also lol at all of the girls being dogs.

Ah, I've missed you, Puchidols.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 06:52   Link #4899
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Puchimas is out? wooop
Old 2014-04-01, 13:51   Link #4900
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Looks like Funi decided to stream Puchim@s S2 as well:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...eam-puchim@s-2

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s