AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-05-03, 19:18   Link #1
yukiusako

New Anime MMORPG - Asda 2

I was always attracted to the anime style games and tried out many (Mabinogi, Holic/Cloud Nine, Scions of Fate, Luna, Iris, Flyff, Ether Saga...and so on). I loved Ragnarok Online, but wanted to try getting in to 3D games.

But, I have never been able to get attached to any except one. It was Asda Story, and I've been playing for for about 3 years on and off (due to it changing companies in 2008, I actually didn't play for half a year). In any case, the graphics, community, and casual but hardcore-if-you-want-it-to-be gameplay has kept me going. Also, I really love the costumes in it. Is it sad for the graphics to draw you to a game so much? xD Maybe it is, but I do enjoy the game at least.

ANYWAY! Asda Story is now coming out with a sequel and I am soooo looking forward to play!

http://asda2.gamescampus.com

So here's some features I've heard for Asda 2...and check below for some screenshots in the spoiler.

• Vibrant and very unique 3-D Anime-style graphics (<3)
  • 8 classes with specialized weapons: One Hand Sword, Two Hand Sword, Spear, Crossbow, Bow, Attack Mage, Healing Mage, Buffing Mage
  • Light vs. Dark Faction PvP (Base capture mode and death match, and "mining war")
  • Costume system - Allows you to wear costume pieces to show instead of armor. You can mix and match pieces from other costumes too (hat, glove, pants, boots, shirt, wings, capes, etc...all separate instead of a "complete" costume). I hope a lot of the costumes from Asda Story make an appearance because they're awesome!
  • Soulmate system - Get a soulmate and play together for special skills and perks. Really cute feature. A bit more functional than most marriage systems, but they're adding a marriage system too!
  • Other features: Guild system, Crafting, Fishing, Mining, Mail system, Title System, Pets, Night/Day/Weather, etc.

Their videos:
http://www.youtube.com/asda2usa

And Screenshots (I love the costume in the first screen even if the hat is goofy <3)
Spoiler:
Old 2011-05-03, 19:41   Link #2
winkel

It is Best Anime MMORPG, after all.
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 20:29   Link #3
yukiusako

lol I think the company must require them to put best...it says best on every game they have! xD

Well, I don't judge on the marketing anyway. Since I liked the original and like what they've done with the graphics, I will play the sequel.
Old 2011-05-04, 00:53   Link #4
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Note good way to draw in gamers.. cleavage on your banners... almost every F2P MMO ive seen that advertises their game with sexy women on thei banners...
Old 2011-05-04, 01:04   Link #5
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I thought ASDA was interesting (though I didn't play it long) may give this a shot. And yeah, it doesn't seem to matter what kind of game an MMO actually is (stick figures or Age-of-Conan reality)... its gonna have misleading artwork

Depends on the "soul mate" system... I thoroughly dislike the ones that randomly assign me to some twit

Tags
anime game, asda, mmorpg