AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you pity these girls?
So Sad! 0 0%
Can't be helped 0 0%
All is Fair in Love and War 0 0%
Fate of the Defeated 0 0%
I'm feeling something else... 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 13:36   Link #1
wuhugm
Hentaiga no Rinbukyoku

Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
Exclamation Otome Sensou <Dívčí Válka>

Original Title : 乙女戦争 <Maidens War>
Author : Ohnisi Kouichi

Info : Mangaupdates

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU
The story begins in 1420, right as what would be known as the Bohemian War began. A young girl named Sharka is raped and left for dead among the corpses of her whole town, but she manages to survive. She is picked up by the Bohemian forces, who put a gun in her hands and take her on board as a soldier. Will Sharka be able to fight and take her vengeance?
Poor girls...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:30   Link #2
Tenzen12

Well it's true you de get rape in.manga that often, but I really think, it's not relevant event enough to make poll for it. Anyway I am reading it for while, hussite wars are one of most relevant (if not most relevant), yet most under radar conflict in history of Europe. Execution is also pretty solid.

Just shame author bit neglected Ziska being perpetual front liner fighter to light up his position as tactician.
Old Today, 19:44   Link #3
rantaid

according to what i read in Osprey....

Quote:
Hussite war (1419-1436) was known little outside of Czech, yet they represent an important stage of development in medieval military history. In term of ideology they were fought for religious principle that anticipated reformation by century and half, but from military pov they were also ahead of time. The hussites wars innovative use of artillery and war wagin showed new way of dealing with mounted knight (cavalry) ; foreshadowing the infantry revolution that was soon have such an impact in medieval warfare
though Sun Bin outclassed the use of wagon to be made into improvised portable embankment in BC, as mentioned in his bingfa. :P

Quote:

in 1412 , Pope John XXIII planned war against king Ladislas of Naples who supported his papacy rival. the source financing of this war was based on the sales of indulgencias (pass to heaven issued by pope). this commercialization of religion for political war was clearly an outrage leading to many critics. Jan Hus, the reactor of Prague University was one of them. the retaliation led to Jan Hus' excommunication from church labelling him as heretics... and then you know the rest
not the only one event of crusades where christian fighting fellow christian though..... also interesting to note about several tits and tats about crusade and teutonic knight

Quote:
medieval handgonnes, .... nah who am i kidding
ps. the rape is very good. you'll be surprised.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crusade, loli, militia, rape, war