AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-04, 14:24   Link #821
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Or maybe they do not think they are so friendly

I read on another site a comment from a person who also think episode 11 will be the last

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2012-09-04 at 14:55.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 17:03   Link #822
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

I had a colossally stupid moment at the end where I suddenly realized that this was the first-year-perspective of the field trip from last season.

Then my brain got even more confused when I realized that on Akari's little map of the forest behind the school, it marks the spot where a drum rests by the river. Which I think is the same one that Akari went tumbling down in the last episode of S1, which means that happened BEFORE the school trip but aired AFTER it.

But it also aired before, because the school trip just happened now, but if now happened back then and now is now then that means that then couldn't have been then because it still has yet to be if now is really now and not later.. and then I had to go lie down.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 18:23   Link #823
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I could tell you that you seek complicated but knowing that the anime takes different chapters of volume so you do not really wrong then they all suitable for her to make a "second year" with a second school trip ect

Old 2012-09-04, 18:46   Link #824
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
I had a colossally stupid moment at the end where I suddenly realized that this was the first-year-perspective of the field trip from last season.

Then my brain got even more confused when I realized that on Akari's little map of the forest behind the school, it marks the spot where a drum rests by the river. Which I think is the same one that Akari went tumbling down in the last episode of S1, which means that happened BEFORE the school trip but aired AFTER it.

But it also aired before, because the school trip just happened now, but if now happened back then and now is now then that means that then couldn't have been then because it still has yet to be if now is really now and not later.. and then I had to go lie down.
Thanks. I had no idea what was going on in the end of the episode.

I guess the first season was mark as the only one and they didn't expect a second, so they cram everything into the first. But LOL@ the extra sword.
Old 2012-09-04, 18:49   Link #825
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
I read on another site a comment from a person who also think episode 11 will be the last
Every solicitation lists two episodes per volume. There are six volumes. We'll get the ordinary 12.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 19:22   Link #826
Random Wanderer

Quote:
That is... quite a jump from a kneeling position.

Quote:

It's a joke on the fact that the Yuruyuri manga runs on "comic time": meaning that, while time goes by and the characters may even comment on things happening "last year," they will never actually age or progress through school or any of that stuff. Since this was the second-years' class trip, it logically could only have happened once, but because they don't progress through school over time, this is actually their second "second-years' class trip" in the series thus far. The extra swords are from their first "second-years' class trip". Part of the joke is how they don't remember it beyond a feeling of deja-vu, because after all they were first-years "last year" weren't they?
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 20:09   Link #827
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Every solicitation lists two episodes per volume. There are six volumes. We'll get the ordinary 12.
ok cool

Old 2012-09-04, 21:22   Link #828
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
It's a joke on the fact that the Yuruyuri manga runs on "comic time": meaning that, while time goes by and the characters may even comment on things happening "last year," they will never actually age or progress through school or any of that stuff. Since this was the second-years' class trip, it logically could only have happened once, but because they don't progress through school over time, this is actually their second "second-years' class trip" in the series thus far. The extra swords are from their first "second-years' class trip". Part of the joke is how they don't remember it beyond a feeling of deja-vu, because after all they were first-years "last year" weren't they?
Oh yes, of course, I'm in on the joke. I was just insinuating that trying to canonically suss out the timeline is the kind of activity that could result in one suddenly smelling burnt toast about 3 minutes into the process. A "robot-killer" so to speak.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 21:27   Link #829
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I can not get tired of this scene

Old 2012-09-04, 21:51   Link #830
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Sakurako and Himawari where just so cute as little kids

When Yui away Chinatsu plays with Akarin
Old 2012-09-04, 22:51   Link #831
_eternal
anthem core

Send a message via AIM to _eternal
Sakurako and Himawari are such a fun pair. I know it's the standard straight man/funny man routine but their dialogue always puts a smile on my face. I saw a gif of that slap on Tumblr this morning and literally started laughing.
Old 2012-09-04, 23:16   Link #832
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Old 2012-09-04, 23:53   Link #833
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
AniDB says there would be 13 eps. In 95% of cases their info about ep number is correct
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:02   Link #834
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
AniDB says there would be 13 eps. In 95% of cases their info about ep number is correct
13??? su-sugoi!! I hope !!
Old 2012-09-05, 00:07   Link #835
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
I can not get tired of this scene

I can't get tired of that pairing. Seriously, we need more doujin/fanart about them As for this episode... well, I know what happen to Sakurako x Himawari because I read the manga too (oh and Nadeshiko's gf), but I didn't expect that scene where Himawari reads a story book to Sakurako.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:25   Link #836
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I can't get tired of that pairing. Seriously, we need more doujin/fanart about them As for this episode... well, I know what happen to Sakurako x Himawari because I read the manga too (oh and Nadeshiko's gf), but I didn't expect that scene where Himawari reads a story book to Sakurako.
I also have read the manga and scene or Hima read a book Sakurako is in the manga you probably missed
Old 2012-09-05, 08:35   Link #837
Qilin
Romanticist

A bit late of me, but this latest episode was pretty spooky. It's looking like everyone is trapped in an endless recursion of time without being aware of it. It's these little touches of creepy and spooky that makes this show so endearing to me, so I say: Keep it up!

On another note, the scenes with Himawari and Sakurako were adorable. Shame that there won't be much more of it.
Old 2012-09-05, 15:41   Link #838
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Spin off

Old 2012-09-06, 15:19   Link #839
Zeross

Second viewing of this week episode (always watch them twice per weeks ) and i didnt notice on the first one, where does sakurako is putting her hand here ?

Old 2012-09-06, 17:44   Link #840
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Spoiler for pictures Namori:

Spoiler for Fanart cook:

Spoiler for KyokoxAyano kiss:

Tags
club, comedy, ecchi, school life, seinen, shoujo-ai, yuri