AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-01-19, 12:09   Link #1
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
What Anime have you guys been watching?

Hey guys, so I recently started watching a lot more Anime since the beginning of last year and thought it would be awesome to ask you guys what kind of Anime have you guys been watching this year! It would be cool if you guys can give me some recommendations. So yeahh~ Feel free to share your list and hope you all have an amazing day!
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 12:00   Link #2
Cloud87
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: U.S,Jacksonville,Florida
Age: 29
Here's what I've been watching so far

So far for now I've been watching Kill La Kill on demand & so far i love it as 1 of my favorite anime so far I'm on Ep.15 & now & I'm waiting for more English Dubbed episodes on demand & so far in my opinions Kill La Kill is so awesome & yep we have Comcast
__________________
My list of anime: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cloud87
My list of manga: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Cloud87

if any of you ever wanted a list of my favorite hentai manga & doujinshi and if MOD allows me I'll gladly send you a link to list of my favorite hentai manga & list of my favorite doujinshi through PM & of course if MOD allows me to and if MOD it's OK with me sending you the link through PM
Cloud87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 15:27   Link #3
RichardFromMarple
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Stockport UK
I've been watching Yuri On Ice, I watched the first episode a while back with some friends & now I'm working my way through the rest of them.

Also I finished Simoun last week, after winning the first few DVDs in a charity auction & buying the rest online.
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 17:23   Link #4
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Goin' up to the country!
Age: 67
If "this year" means the current Winter, 2017, season, then little has held my attention. I'll probably stick with Little Witch Academia, and maybe Miss Kobayashi and ACCA 13. Interviews with Monster Girls needs to look less like a harem for me to keep up with it.

Over 2016, my top choices would be
Flip Flappers
Yuri on Ice
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi ("ERASED")
Fune wo Amu ("The Great Passage")
Flying Witch
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
Hibike! Euphonium 2 (though the first season was much better)

For other suggestions, take a look at the Recommendation Thread for our 2016 Choice Awards.
__________________
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 11:52   Link #5
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud87 View Post
So far for now I've been watching Kill La Kill on demand & so far i love it as 1 of my favorite anime so far I'm on Ep.15 & now & I'm waiting for more English Dubbed episodes on demand & so far in my opinions Kill La Kill is so awesome & yep we have Comcast
Oh awesome! I finish Kill La Kill! i had a lot of fun watching that Anime. HOLY Esdeath is freaking HOT! OH GAWD~ LOL! Thank you soo much for the awsesomeness! Here is my Animelist as well!

https://myanimelist.net/profile/iambboytli
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 11:54   Link #6
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardFromMarple View Post
I've been watching Yuri On Ice, I watched the first episode a while back with some friends & now I'm working my way through the rest of them.

Also I finished Simoun last week, after winning the first few DVDs in a charity auction & buying the rest online.
I got done watching Yuri On Ice and HOLY~ I think it has a really good story and the characters who cool! I really love the OP & ED in this anime! You seen Overlord?
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 11:57   Link #7
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
If "this year" means the current Winter, 2017, season, then little has held my attention. I'll probably stick with Little Witch Academia, and maybe Miss Kobayashi and ACCA 13. Interviews with Monster Girls needs to look less like a harem for me to keep up with it.

Over 2016, my top choices would be
Flip Flappers
Yuri on Ice
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi ("ERASED")
Fune wo Amu ("The Great Passage")
Flying Witch
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
Hibike! Euphonium 2 (though the first season was much better)

For other suggestions, take a look at the Recommendation Thread for our 2016 Choice Awards.
Thank you soo much for sharing! I now have more Anime on my list to watch! This is super random, but I just recently started watching Strike The Blood and GAWD~ A few episodes in and I'm already hooked. I hope to finish it in a few days LOL!
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 14:51   Link #8
RichardFromMarple
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Stockport UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboytlil View Post
I got done watching Yuri On Ice and HOLY~ I think it has a really good story and the characters who cool! I really love the OP & ED in this anime! You seen Overlord?
Yes I like the opening & closing songs as well.

I've not seen Overlord.
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 01:47   Link #9
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardFromMarple View Post
Yes I like the opening & closing songs as well.

I've not seen Overlord.
This anime could be a hit or miss for some people since its kinda slow and cliche, but if you have time you should watch at least 2 episodes and decide for yourself if you want to continue. I really love the OP,ED & OST for this anime as well.
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 15:16   Link #10
RichardFromMarple
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Stockport UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboytlil View Post
This anime could be a hit or miss for some people since its kinda slow and cliche, but if you have time you should watch at least 2 episodes and decide for yourself if you want to continue. I really love the OP,ED & OST for this anime as well.
OK normally I give an anime about 4 episodes to see how interested I get, some take a few episodes to settle down.

I'll add it to my "to watch" list, but that's a long list!
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 17:05   Link #11
Galaxy Convoy
Uchikata Hajime
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gundam IBO S2
Tales of Zestiria the X S2
Sousei no Onmyouji

Nothing from this season really caught eye.
Galaxy Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 12:09   Link #12
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardFromMarple View Post
OK normally I give an anime about 4 episodes to see how interested I get, some take a few episodes to settle down.

I'll add it to my "to watch" list, but that's a long list!
Yeah feel free to let me know what you think about it!
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 12:11   Link #13
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy Convoy View Post
Gundam IBO S2
Tales of Zestiria the X S2
Sousei no Onmyouji

Nothing from this season really caught eye.
OHH I SEE~ What type of Anime do you like watching?
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 18:10   Link #14
Galaxy Convoy
Uchikata Hajime
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
I am not to picky in what genre I watch but I never liked sports animes.
Galaxy Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 11:24   Link #15
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy Convoy View Post
I am not to picky in what genre I watch but I never liked sports animes.
I don't really like sports anime either! The only one I've seen was Yuri On Ice! You should go watch Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans! It's super good!
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 16:57   Link #16
Galaxy Convoy
Uchikata Hajime
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
I am already.
Galaxy Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 11:44   Link #17
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
[QUOTE=Galaxy Convoy;6025989]I am already.[/QUOTE

How are you liking it soo far?
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 16:09   Link #18
Galaxy Convoy
Uchikata Hajime
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
It is great
Galaxy Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 11:08   Link #19
bboytlil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy Convoy View Post
It is great
OH GAWD~ The story and action is just too good! I love the characters as well!
bboytlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.