AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-04-27, 21:26   Link #1
NK_500
Disabled By Request

Question Design your own anime/manga/light novel

PS:I don't know if this thread violates the forum's rule but I already used the search features and I don't found similar thread. If there is an older, similar thread, please merged with this one. I'm a newbie after all.

Ever had some idea that manga/light novel authors not yet conceived? let's show them here.

Synopsis:

My MC is 18 years old and married. His wife, the heroine is also 18 years old went to the same school but in different class. The hero is a kendo ace and his wife a excels in judo. The hero is somewhat have slight raging hormones and often asked permission to 'do his responsibility as a husband' but his wife have won't let him until he managed to defeat her fair and square with some witnesses.

Details:

1. Settings similar to most other high school action shows like Ikkitousen or Tenjou Tenge.
2. Comedies similar to Ranma 1/2.
3. Episodic but only 12 episodes per season.
4. Character designs is cross between Kampfer and Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu.
5. Tenjou Tenge and Ikkitousen-style actions minus the fanservice.
6. Some fanservice(like pantyshots and bouncing breasts) but not too excessive.
NK_500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 03:57   Link #2
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Here's mine (it's a manga) :
The story focuses on Kohaku, a normal high school boy who lives a happy life with Hiruko, his childhood friend. However, there's a group of new enemies that are sent to the human world and want to kill him until Brahma, a loli loosely based on a Indian god of the same name, saves Kohaku, but the latter isn't really aware of how his identity might be a nightmare to everyone.

Even though I haven't started chapter 1, I made the story and characters, and I hope everyone would share my opinion about my manga.

Details :
1. The story is similar to Shakugan no Shana, Qwaser of Stigmata and High School DxD.
2. Many characters should be based on myths/gods.
3. Some amount of realistic fanservice.
4. A different tone of action content.
5. Romance will play a big part of the story (aka love triangle between Kohaku, Brahma and Hiruko).
6. The pacing must be slow and the format is continuous filled with multiple story arcs.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 04:50   Link #3
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Oh, look what I just found.

/a/ can be a great sea of inspiration sometimes. The thread is not mine. The picture can be found here (NSFW).
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 10:05   Link #4
starlol

3 girls and 2 boys.
- main girl and main guy met and have a nice chat with each other when they accidentally met each other(they do not know each other) before they get into high school(but after they graduate from middle school).
- got into same high school and end up becoming a clique/in a club with 2 more girls and 1 boy.
- 2nd and 3rd main girl like lead guy and there's a love triangle. 2nd lead guy like main girl. The 2 main characters never get to be as close as they should/can be.
- 1st arc, Main girl is put 'at the side' and story will start to focus on 2ndmaingirlxleadguyx3rdmaingirl. But main girl is still 1 of the main character that has the presence but the story will make it appear as if (1 of) the other 2 girls is the main girl.
- 2nd arc, main girlx2ndleadguy, the story will be focusing on developing that 2 characters but lead guy still has the presence.
- 3rd arc, things happen and lead guy started dating 2nd main girl. 3rd main girl is sad. 2nd lead guy comfort her and main girl started to be jealous of that. Lead guy and lead girl become closer(friends). Lead girl will have lesser screen time than the other 2 main characters but she still has the presence.
- 4th arc, lead girl and 2nd main guy got together. But what has happened to the other love triangle has caused a strain in the friendship of the 5 main characters. Lead girl screen time continue to decrease.
- 5th&6th) arc, something happened. Lead girl screen time, continue to decrease in 5th arc but start increasing at the end of 6th arc.
- 7th arc, 2nd lead guy realize that he like the 3rd main girl and break up with the main girl. He also feel that he is not the 1 in her heart. Lead guy feel confused about his feelings and request a break up with the 2nd main girl. Lead girl screen time is slowly increasing.
- 8th arc, main girl and main guy start communicating more with each other and talk about their relationship problems. 2nd main guy and 3rd main girl is progressing well, but they have not start dating. 2nd main girl is also struggling with studies at the same time. Lead girl screen time increase, a bit more than the other 2 girls.
- 9th arc, lead guy and lead girl realize that they like each other. From the very beginning. The reason why none of them is able to get with the girls/boy that like them easily. Their heart is beating for each other. That small meeting before getting into high school and their interactions with each turns out to be much more. Probably half a volume or even lesser will be spend on the 2 characters trying to confess to each other while being worried that the friendship will break apart. Happy ending. 2nd main girl move to somewhere else before the main couple get to tell her they have become a couple. 75% main couple, 20% 3rdleadgirl+2nd main guy, 5% 2nd main girl.
Epilogue~

Genre:Romance, Slice of Life, Comedy
Format: Light Novel
Others: very small amount of fan service, main girl will provide some fan service and the other 2 girls will not or much lesser than the main girl. main girl appear not to be the main girl in other volumes other than 1st volume but the last few volumes will indicate/show/hint that she is still the main girl.
starlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 10:26   Link #5
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Magical Girls meets The Power of Rock.
Old 2012-04-29, 02:09   Link #6
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I'm making one for the past years buy stopped for a while.

A future where world's population was was dropped to 500 million after an asteroid hit Earth destroying North and South America. Emerging from the chaos are are feudal states and Empires living back like of the past. As they were standing again, merge a threat that was prophesized to lead the Human race to the "Way of God". The Empire were made by humanoid machines that had started their conquest for the past 500 years conquering already Europe and Africa and the Middle East then threatens the Far East.

The story starts on the life of a young officer Genji, the only son of a great general and dreamed of reconquering back the world for the Alliance and for mankind. On his way to gather additional forces as his father has ordered him, he meets his nearly forgotten child hood friend, a princess of an empire that is in danger of being overthrown by a revolt. Will his mission change because of this? Will he realize his dream? Find out!

Details:
> Epic/ Romance Story
> Like "Terminator" and "Hero (Jet Li)" combined.
> World conquest.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 03:07   Link #7
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
The story starts on the life of a young officer Genji, the only son of a great general and dreamed of reconquering back the world for the Alliance and for mankind.
Ah, is that where you got your nickname from?
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 11:52   Link #8
judasmartel
*Author

A light novel about quiz bowls. I suck at artwork, and a quiz bowl manga has already been done with 7o3x, but I think they didn't do it right. I mean, come on, do you really have to wait a full month for the next issue of such a fast-paced game?

The MC is an ordinary 12-year-old boy who sucks at every subject (including PE) except Math, until a near-death incident turned him into a super genius. He received a vision of his late father giving him an heirloom pendant which gave him the ability to perfectly remember anything he experiences from that moment on. Not only that, he's also gains the memories of the pendant's past wearers. Since then, he was touted as the ace player of his high school quiz team which has suffered quite the National Championship drought.

Details:

1. Seinen tropes with the most annoying ones watered down if not unused.
2. Has five major arcs, with sub-arcs within it.
3. The second major arc is intended as an homage or shout-out to the TV series 24.
4. Almost every main character has a backstory.
5. Not sure about Fanservice, I'm not very good at writing that kind of stuff. If anything, I'm kinda stuck at thigh-high socks, panty shots, and large boobs (although only one main char has this).
6. Opposing teams such as cheaters, all-boys, all-girls, all-ethnic, all-or-mostly-foreign, etc.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 13:34   Link #9
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

My idea was a political work about the flaws of the United Nations by putting characters (good and bad) poised at each other on the political front of the UN, while we also focus on the works of a few UN PK forces as they are deployed on several fronts like Lybia.

Later, they can be put into a hypothetical scenario of a war in South America. That region is never represented, and it could be a good idea.

I'm actually liking this very much... I'll write something about this

Niker

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 02:01   Link #10
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Ah, is that where you got your nickname from?
YUp, it is.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 01:18   Link #11
Fuyuno
Banned

An episodic anime about a young man received his powers from alien beings who known as "Space Demons". Kinda like High School dxd but less fanservice but with some awesome God of War-style actions. Probably for shounen or seinen demographics.
Fuyuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 10:57   Link #12
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

my idea will be an anime
-tech: ok,the video quality of this anime should very high like clannad or k-on,and it should have awsome soundtrack(dramatic,comedic,etc)
-genre: drama,slice of life,comedy
-character design: i'll only design the main character, ok the main character is a male, good looking, brown eyes, brownish golden hair, height about 5ft and 7 inch,
little long hair with little bangs on his fore head,i guess that's it.and for other characters design should be little realistic,no pink,blue,green etc coloured hair/eyes,
-story:it is about a high school guy,he is little shy, doesn't have much friends but has one or two very best ones, the guy is a bag of troubles,he has lot of troubles,acadamic trouble, family trouble,trouble with certain people. The anime is about how he deals with these troubles,there are always problems going among his family members, and the guy is often bullied by other people, he also gets into fights sometimes he beats his enemy ,but most of the times he himself is beaten.He studies a lot but never gets good grades just average sometimes below. the guy is mostly in stress and many times gets depressed.there are also some comic moments(mostly daily life comedy). there are some cute and beautiful girls around but there is no major romance.
This guy is always facing problems, and hardly comes out of it with good results

-it's a depressing and sadistic anime, but there is also comedy which perfectly fits
-it's a 26 episode anime, don't want to drag it long
-well, there will be a second season, that i will post later
Old 2012-05-02, 11:01   Link #13
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
-story:it is about a high school guy,he is little shy, doesn't have much friends but has one or two very best ones, the guy is a bag of troubles,he has lot of troubles,acadamic trouble, family trouble,trouble with certain people. The anime is about how he deals with these troubles,there are always problems going among his family members, and the guy is often bullied by other people, he also gets into fights sometimes he beats his enemy ,but most of the times he himself is beaten.He studies a lot but never gets good grades just average sometimes below. the guy is mostly in stress and many times gets depressed.there are also some comic moments(mostly daily life comedy). there are some cute and beautiful girls around but there is no major romance.
This guy is always facing problems, and hardly comes out of it with good results
The story reminds me of Welcome to the NHK! except without otaku references, and the male lead somehow of Haru from Accel World not because of his appearance, but because he has lot of troubles and is a bully of his school.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 11:05   Link #14
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

well the guy is not like that of WELCOME TO NHK he is not a neet, he lives with his family and knows about general things
and hey hey hey the guy is not a bully he gets bullied by others( this is very important), he is little quite and never bullies anyone
Old 2012-05-02, 11:19   Link #15
hyl
reading #hikaributts

This topic does not seem that much different from a regular fanfic thread, except it is less elaborated and it is not completely based on 1 work.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 08:14   Link #16
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
and the male lead somehow of Haru from Accel World not because of his appearance,
well for appearance if you meant by character design then you can assume it like Itsuki Koizumi from Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya