AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-15, 09:34   Link #3081
Sasukemaru
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Aizen betrayed Shinji and Kisuke was run out of SS 100 years ago, im sure something of importance could be revealed to have happen a year after that. ^^^

Good chapter, I enjoy where Kubo has been taking the story recently, although some ppl will try to find anything at all to complain about. Only to keep reading every week...Cliche much?
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 09:42   Link #3082
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
The art took an upswing this week. Got to love the epic image of Ichigo thanking his father.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:05   Link #3083
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
I would prefer it if Ishida joins the enemy and loses... to Orihime... I know it wont happen I just think him fighting her could be cool if they both grow right... which they wont
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:21   Link #3084
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: JEEEESUS CHRIIIISTOOOOO
I'm afraid this is turning into another Arrancar arc. Soul Society will label Ishida as a traitor and Ichigo and pals will go to rescue him. Now when is Chad going to kidnapped?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:36   Link #3085
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I'm afraid this is turning into another Arrancar arc. Soul Society will label Ishida as a traitor and Ichigo and pals will go to rescue him. Now when is Chad going to kidnapped?
Chad was basically kidnapped in the Fullbringer arc.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:42   Link #3086
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Good chapter, I enjoy where Kubo has been taking the story recently, although some ppl will try to find anything at all to complain about. Only to keep reading every week...Cliche much?
We're just trying to enjoy this manga any way we can. For me it's joking about it on this forum and reading alchemists omake
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 11:28   Link #3087
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
next plot twist: aizen is bach's father
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 11:30   Link #3088
Eragon
Pharmercy
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arcadia Bay.
Age: 24
^ Who's the mother then? Or is Aizen...you know...>_> Kubo is driving us nuts
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 11:48   Link #3089
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: JEEEESUS CHRIIIISTOOOOO
The mother is the Spirit King and Urahara was the the doctor that said "Congratulations. It's a monster." Of course the Spirit King and Aizen are revealed to be part Quincy.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 12:04   Link #3090
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
^ Who's the mother then? Or is Aizen...you know...>_> Kubo is driving us nuts
i assumed immaculate conception. that or hinamori is older than she looks. 'captain aizen's hands are so big and warm. they remind me of that time 1,000 years ago when i was at that quincy frat party and woke up in the back alley'

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
The mother is the Spirit King and Urahara was the the doctor that said "Congratulations. It's a monster." Of course the Spirit King and Aizen are revealed to be part Quincy.
haha! well they do look a little german
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 12:09   Link #3091
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i assumed immaculate conception. that or hinamori is older than she looks. 'captain aizen's hands are so big and warm. they remind me of that time 1,000 years ago when i was at that quincy frat party and woke up in the back alley'

haha! well they do look a little german
So they went to Kyoto to save Rukia, Mexico to save Orihime, and now they will go to Germany to save Ishida... Ofcourse they will pretend it's some mystical chuunibyou skyfairy world while there but we all know what's really going on...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 12:54   Link #3092
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 31
I thought they had taken over Hueco Mundo? So really, they're just going back to Mexico. But a fancier part. So, I guess Cancun.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 13:18   Link #3093
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
The latest asspull was passable. I guess.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 13:22   Link #3094
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: JEEEESUS CHRIIIISTOOOOO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
So they went to Kyoto to save Rukia, Mexico to save Orihime, and now they will go to Germany to save Ishida... Ofcourse they will pretend it's some mystical chuunibyou skyfairy world while there but we all know what's really going on...
Actually Hueco Mundo was Spain considering the names of the arrancar.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 13:42   Link #3095
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cambridge, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Actually Hueco Mundo was Spain considering the names of the arrancar.
It's not Spain, as while they originated the Spanish language, and therefore have some claim to it, they lack the desert of Hueco Mundo - probably Mexico or Chile, somewhere colonised by Spain that has large deserts capable of sustaining Aizen's ego
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 14:03   Link #3096
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
^hmm. what country has giant cylinders all over it? and a menos forest? ... yea i think it's chile
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 14:09   Link #3097
ChampDream
Alive
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: in my really nice house
does anybody think that Ishida joins the quincy army just to get revenge for his mother dead?
__________________
ChampDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 14:15   Link #3098
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
does anybody think that Ishida joins the quincy army just to get revenge for his mother dead?
does anybody not think that?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 14:32   Link #3099
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
This is ridiculous now.

I'm done. I'm officially done now with this...this...piece of shit.

It's been real Kubo....but thanks for ruining my favorite character for good.

*gives finger*
__________________
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 15:12   Link #3100
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I know, it's the obvious and boring outcome that will probably have about as much impact as Orihime in hueco mundo, since Ichigo will eventually steamroll everything with brute force when he shows up after everyone else is beaten.
That didn't even happen before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
does anybody not think that?
GDiddy probably doesn't.
__________________

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-05-15 at 15:31.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleach, chapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.