AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-07-03, 05:20   Link #3601
Avaricia
My Lord
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
So that guy had sex with her and then sliced two afterward? Lol
Nope. Bambietta only unzipped her jacket to show her rack and then he killed the noob. He didn't got laid cuz he still got his pants on lol
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 05:32   Link #3602
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Poor floor, having Chad abandon it so cruelly for mere "plot"...
So true Still, it would have been better to spend ONE arc in bleach without introducing a platoon of new characters...except, instead of having numbers, this time they got letters, so it's more awesome!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 05:39   Link #3603
hamazura
whatever
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: wherever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Nope. Bambietta only unzipped her jacket to show her rack and then he killed the noob. He didn't got laid cuz he still got his pants on lol
Lol poor guy, that girl is so sexy man what a waste got false hope lol
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 05:45   Link #3604
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
So if all the Quincies are dead, who are all these these new flunkies? Zombie Quincies?
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 06:30   Link #3605
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

-So Uryuu is now super-special-awesome for having survived Juha Bach/Ywack/Queen Hitler Quincy's purge some 9 years ago. Um, OK whatever floats your boat Kubo. Kudos for finally thinking up some creative ways of killing off random people. That arm slicing was getting very repetitive.

-Reading this chapter I got a massive case of deja vu. The 4 Powerpuff Girl Quincy ensemble made me instantly thing of the 4 zanpakuto spirits that helped repair Ichigo's Zangetsu. I mean, I know when you have a massive cast of characters, some same-face is bound to happen but geez, never has it been THIS obvious.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 06:49   Link #3606
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Soo bach plan for Ishida to become leader was so that he would not betray bach and his crew when they go to war? Seeing how 2nd in command is clearly going to be the true leader. I can't help but feeel that the P girl chould be Inoue long lost sister.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 07:03   Link #3607
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
Lol poor guy, that girl is so sexy man what a waste got false hope lol
Isn't she? she is so young and a completely stupid character along with her little possie... why did she do that? She is a man hater apparently. What other reason would she do that to a random guy? Already really hating this arc and this made it worse.

Hey guys lets introduce another female character that we can crap on and make her useless and make her a slut, Oh and lets give her a bunch of friends for dumb comedy fanservice and uselessness. and Don't we just LOOOOVE brutaly killing off male fodder, but dear god don't ever grow the balls to brutally kill female fodder like that, we'll get sued off our asses for being woman haters.

Kubo is clearly taking steps to see how far he can go before people stop reading his manga.. oh wait, a lot already are.
__________________

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2013-07-03 at 07:30.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 07:43   Link #3608
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Nope. Bambietta only unzipped her jacket to show her rack and then he killed the noob. He didn't got laid cuz he still got his pants on lol
I think he got to second base. Then she got annoyed and she killed him. What a crazy bitch!


I love her.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 08:07   Link #3609
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
-So Uryuu is now super-special-awesome for having survived Juha Bach/Ywack/Queen Hitler Quincy's purge some 9 years ago. Um, OK whatever floats your boat Kubo. Kudos for finally thinking up some creative ways of killing off random people. That arm slicing was getting very repetitive.

-Reading this chapter I got a massive case of deja vu. The 4 Powerpuff Girl Quincy ensemble made me instantly thing of the 4 zanpakuto spirits that helped repair Ichigo's Zangetsu. I mean, I know when you have a massive cast of characters, some same-face is bound to happen but geez, never has it been THIS obvious.
First point - This should have been obvious when years ago, his ultimate ability was supposed to drain all of his power, but it didn't. Whatever his father did to him after the SS arc, it was likely done with this in mind. It's also been established that Bach is the ultimate master to all Quincy, and can do whatever the heck he wants to his subjects. Save them, kill them, take their power, whatever.

It does reek of Aizen's "just as planned", but that's the level of writing we're dealing with here after all so it's to be expected. I did like the logic used to keep Ishida in check though. It's clear he'll be a pawn against Ichigo (explain that power up ), and whatever other plans Bach has dreamed up.

Second point - Yeah I kinda rolled my eyes at even more characters being introduced. It makes sense, given the alphabet designations, but I suspect these are like Loli and Menoly, or the other "lesser" Arrancar. They look pretty but have minimal impact on the story. I'll give Kubo credit here, he can draw comic book women really damn well.

But at least we've circled back to Chad and Orihime! I've missed them! And we finally get to see (hopefully) the mysterious person who rescued them (likely Grimmy). Also, it appears they're now powerful enough to travel around Hueco Mundo without help. We'll probably see them fight a little bit.

Speaking of new characters, I suspect Kubo won't resist the urge to have the Arrancar/Hollows joining SS to repel the greater threat and to rescue Harribel. The upcoming (final?) battle should be completely ridiculous with all of these characters and factions fighting with their new powerups. Zaraki's first bankai will be glorious!
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 08:17   Link #3610
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 29
We all know Ishida is playing double agent. =\
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 08:19   Link #3611
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 32
So... Urahara is an alchemist now?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 08:43   Link #3612
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
We all know Ishida is playing double agent. =\
Clearly not a willing one. I'm sure if he could ditch them, he would. But it's not like he's got the power to fight or get away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So... Urahara is an alchemist now?
Isn't he like an everything guy? I always wondered how he ran the store in the human world. Like, does he go around doing exorcisms and giving people psychic readings while selling them silly products like "anti-spirit toilet paper"?
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 09:05   Link #3613
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: JEEEESUS CHRIIIISTOOOOO
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soo bach plan for Ishida to become leader was so that he would not betray bach and his crew when they go to war? Seeing how 2nd in command is clearly going to be the true leader. I can't help but feeel that the P girl chould be Inoue long lost sister.
Ah, you also noted her similarities? Maybe it's Inoue's Quincies powers.

Also, when are we having the Urahara's new ally back? How long has it been since he was hinted? Also, we didn't see Yoruichi yet.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 09:08   Link #3614
hamazura
whatever
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: wherever
Kon is Soul King...
Or maybe don kanonji is...
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 09:35   Link #3615
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
So Ishida has some hidden powers capable to stop Bach's selection, then how did Ichigo avoid it?
Since he has Quincy blood and (unawakened) abilities, Bach should have taken them in as well, since the hollow was still bounded by Isshin's reiatsu. If Bach took his Quincy abilities, Ichigo would have died long ago?
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 09:55   Link #3616
Mangs
So sexy it hurts
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Norway
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Hate this arc all you want, I'm lovin me some uniformed sexy babes!



Seriously, I don't care how stupid he character is, she's HAWT! One of the sexiest chicks in bleach to date.
__________________
I came, I saw, I pwned
Mangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 09:55   Link #3617
SidVicious
Anime addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: São Paulo/Brazil
Age: 40
She looks like Ichigo's boss.
__________________
SidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 10:14   Link #3618
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
She looks like Ichigo's boss.
Even the hair and bust size, She was better off childish and small chested. They ruined her immensely...
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 10:48   Link #3619
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
First point - This should have been obvious when years ago, his ultimate ability was supposed to drain all of his power, but it didn't. Whatever his father did to him after the SS arc, it was likely done with this in mind. It's also been established that Bach is the ultimate master to all Quincy, and can do whatever the heck he wants to his subjects. Save them, kill them, take their power, whatever.
-No, I understand that. I am just taken aback that Uryuu of all people is getting development after years of deliberate neglect. Now, I am aware that with the new enemy being the Quincy, it makes sense for him to be involved. But it still feels...for lack of a better word, "odd" that he's now one of the center pieces in this war. I don't know why that is though. It doesn't bother me that he's getting development, but something about it just seems off somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
It does reek of Aizen's "just as planned", but that's the level of writing we're dealing with here after all so it's to be expected. I did like the logic used to keep Ishida in check though. It's clear he'll be a pawn against Ichigo (explain that power up ), and whatever other plans Bach has dreamed up.
-You want me to try and explain how Uryuu is going to be used as a pawn against Ichigo? Well I'm no Kubo, with his PhD in Wanton Asspull but I'll take a crack at it anyway:
Spoiler for Once upon a time...:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Second point - Yeah I kinda rolled my eyes at even more characters being introduced. It makes sense, given the alphabet designations, but I suspect these are like Loli and Menoly, or the other "lesser" Arrancar. They look pretty but have minimal impact on the story. I'll give Kubo credit here, he can draw comic book women really damn well.
-It is why I said last time that us learning all these new character's names is pointless. They're just glorified punching bags, set to be demolished by the rekindled SS and Ichigo, or maybe the Soul King if he ever feels like getting his lazy, freaky ass into gear. Still, I do admit they LOOK good. But how the characters look was never Bleach's problem .
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 11:00   Link #3620
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Ah, you also noted her similarities? Maybe it's Inoue's Quincies powers.

Also, when are we having the Urahara's new ally back? How long has it been since he was hinted? Also, we didn't see Yoruichi yet.
That would be funnny. All that time she & Sado have spent with Ichigo could be the results of why they have quincy powers :P. I wonder if P girl is an airhead as well who also likes baking weird stuff and is secretly love Ishida because if that is the case then they pretty much should hook up together become friends and open up a bakery.

As for Urahara's new ally I'm going off on a limb and saying s/he will appear in battle at the end of that chapter to make it a shocking cliffhanger.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleach, chapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.