AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-06-22, 07:15   Link #5781
Eragon
Pharmercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
I hope someone kills Candice, her attitude is unbecoming of a woman.
Wat ? She's like the best Sternritter. There ain't a set attitude for women.
Old 2014-06-22, 11:24   Link #5782
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Wat ? She's like the best Sternritter. There ain't a set attitude for women.
Her attitude is a neverending PMS. There are, like, two panels in the whole arc where she doesn't show any sign of anger or aggression. Best Sternritter? I don't understand how anyone can enjoy all her shouting and swearing and grimacing. She's like Nnoitra, except without a sob backstory, and she can't kick ass.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 13:35   Link #5783
itachi-san314

Quote:
Her attitude is a neverending PMS. There are, like, two panels in the whole arc where she doesn't show any sign of anger or aggression. Best Sternritter? I don't understand how anyone can enjoy all her shouting and swearing and grimacing. She's like Nnoitra, except without a sob backstory, and she can't kick ass.
first off, nnoitra was awesome even without the sob story. i also like candice. she's a funny character. most of the quincies are boring or stupid. the only ones i sort of like so far are candice, bambi, bazz and kirge. i think so far, kirge has been the best
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 14:43   Link #5784
Casshern

Quote:
I hope someone kills Candice, her attitude is unbecoming of a woman.
Quote:
First you want to decide what's becoming or unbecoming of a woman, and then you automatically equate her attitude as well as the characteristics of anger and aggression to pms. To top it off you want someone to kill her because she doesn't fit into your prejudiced view of women. You're just a sexist.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 21:32   Link #5785
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
first off, nnoitra was awesome even without the sob story. i also like candice. she's a funny character. most of the quincies are boring or stupid. the only ones i sort of like so far are candice, bambi, bazz and kirge. i think so far, kirge has been the best
Ugh... Nnoitra was worse than Grimmjow and Ulquiorra combined. The only Espada worth a crap were Starrk, Harribel, and Nel. And I guess the Mayuri analogue was fun, if only because he deserved the way he died...

I'm not talking power. They were all as powerful as they needed to be until it was time for someone to beat them. I'm talking use as characters. Of course, two out of those I mentioned were completely wasted as characters, and the jury's still out on Nel.
Old 2014-06-22, 22:24   Link #5786
Marcus H.
Toji Affairs Secretary

Quote:
You're just a sexist.
Nah, he just probably hates Candice, period. (No pun intended.)

Winter 2018: Violet Evergarden (6/13+1), Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Arc (4/22), and Dagashi Kashi S2 (2/12).
Carryover from Autumn 2018: 3-Gatsu no Lion S2 (16/22). Will return on March 3. Thanks Winter Olympics.

New Wiki Project: TOJI NO MIKO (7/24) Project Site on Wikia

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 39. Completed: 322. Plan to watch: 32.

Marcus H. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 23:28   Link #5787
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I'm not talking power. They were all as powerful as they needed to be until it was time for someone to beat them. I'm talking use as characters. Of course, two out of those I mentioned were completely wasted as characters, and the jury's still out on Nel.
yea, if you're basing this on usefulness, then the espada were all a total waste of space. i didn't like yammy, #9 or the one byakuya took down, but I really liked all the others as characters. unfortunately they amounted to nothing
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 00:51   Link #5788
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
First you want to decide what's becoming or unbecoming of a woman, and then you automatically equate her attitude as well as the characteristics of anger and aggression to pms. To top it off you want someone to kill her because she doesn't fit into your prejudiced view of women. You're just a sexist.
Sexist is what they call men who go against this modern feminism BS. Yes, I hate Candice and want her to die, cause a woman with a teenage boy's aggression disgusts me.
Old 2014-06-23, 01:24   Link #5789
Eragon
Pharmercy

Quote:
Sexist is what they call men who go against this modern feminism BS. Yes, I hate Candice and want her to die, cause a woman with a teenage boy's aggression disgusts me.
Sexist and ignorant. Why am I not surprised...
Old 2014-06-23, 03:52   Link #5790
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea, if you're basing this on usefulness, then the espada were all a total waste of space. i didn't like yammy, #9 or the one byakuya took down, but I really liked all the others as characters. unfortunately they amounted to nothing
Yeah, this is what really irked me about the HM arc. After all of those fights, you see Aizen basically go "Welp, they all suck. Why did I bother making beings inferior to me? Guess I'll just do it all myself." That aggravated me because I liked (for the most part) the characters of HM, and Kubo was often able to make the world of HM feel unique. But then Aizen washes his hands of it all, and it's like Kubo does so as well - HM and it's inhabitants are barely mentioned until Nel shows up again, and even then it's mostly an afterthought.

Speaking of afterthoughts, I wonder when Ganjuu and the Fulbringers will show up. They've been training for a while now.

Quote:
Please stop. You're just digging yourself deeper.
Old 2014-06-23, 05:59   Link #5791
Altes
Banned

So I'm sexist because I dislike a female manga character for being a raging idiot. Ooookaaay...
Old 2014-06-23, 13:27   Link #5792
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
So I'm sexist because I dislike a female manga character for being a raging idiot. Ooookaaay...
No, you're being sexist because of the comments you're making about why you don't like the raging idiot female character.

Quote:
her attitude is unbecoming of a woman.
Quote:
Her attitude is a neverending PMS
Quote:
modern feminism BS
Quote:
a woman with a teenage boy's aggression disgusts me
Would you ever make these comments about a man? Probably not.
Old 2014-06-24, 00:26   Link #5793
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
No, you're being sexist because of the comments you're making about why you don't like the raging idiot female character.

Would you ever make these comments about a man? Probably not.
I would, if there was a man acting like a woman. He'd be just as disgusting as Candice.
Old 2014-06-24, 03:41   Link #5794
Eragon
Pharmercy

Transphobic too. You are just full of surprises, aren't you. Solace pls get him outta here.

Last edited by Eragon; 2014-06-24 at 04:12.
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 07:32   Link #5795
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

"Stay on target..."

Take it to PM or get a room, guys.
Old 2014-06-24, 07:44   Link #5796
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
I would, if there was a man acting like a woman. He'd be just as disgusting as Candice.
You're really good with that shovel.
Old 2014-06-25, 02:48   Link #5797
ranchan13

-reads chapter 586- -snore snore snore-
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 03:10   Link #5798
ChuckE
Provoker

Zzzz

That's all that I can say about the new chapter
Old 2014-06-25, 03:21   Link #5799
Wandering Soul

I have come to expecy this from bleach chapters the only important thing is Ishida leaving
Old 2014-06-25, 03:48   Link #5800
Marcus H.
Toji Affairs Secretary

Looks like both Orihime and Sado get upgrades after the visit to Hueco Mundo.
I guess we'll find out what happened there for the meantime.

Winter 2018: Violet Evergarden (6/13+1), Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Arc (4/22), and Dagashi Kashi S2 (2/12).
Carryover from Autumn 2018: 3-Gatsu no Lion S2 (16/22). Will return on March 3. Thanks Winter Olympics.

New Wiki Project: TOJI NO MIKO (7/24) Project Site on Wikia

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 39. Completed: 322. Plan to watch: 32.

Marcus H. is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter