AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-09-18, 11:10   Link #6181
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks like somehow "wind" stands for space-bending skillz...anyway, this feels like I missed 2 chapters or something, if you disregard the closure on the fat love guy.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 11:11   Link #6182
Eragon
Pharmercy

Guys, you know we don't use logic here.
Old 2014-09-18, 11:43   Link #6183
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

well....those tongues..

ahh... ichigo is back
Old 2014-09-18, 17:40   Link #6184
Wandering Soul

Well at least we are focusing more on Bach. I didn't think he would have another Quincy with him.
Old 2014-09-18, 19:05   Link #6185
ChampDream
Alive

and another weird quincy appear.
Old 2014-09-18, 22:58   Link #6186
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

well that's 15 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.... did something subtle happen in that chapter that I just didn't notice? Cause all I saw was a bunch of people walking 20 feet and saying greetings to another bunch of people as they walked past.... then a canon fired.... that started loading a couple months ago...

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 01:26   Link #6187
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
you counted them???
awesome!

well, I didn't expect Bach would bring another sternritter with him.. I thought Ishida and his vice-leader is enough
Not hard 26 letters with only two doubles the leader and the twins who were Y.

3 letters unassigned and 2 unnamed sternritters so 1 more bad guy to be shown ( my money is C )
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 02:24   Link #6188
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'd agree if it didn't show him walk right through what's her name.
I reread the chapter, and he does not walk through her. He's in the background, casually walking past her left side.

If he had walked through her she would have had a reaction to that, and moreover would not have been confused about why the swords couldn't hit him if she had been subjected to the answer herself.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 07:02   Link #6189
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Sorry to say it guys, but Kubo can't make a decent villain to save his life.

Seem's he got too lazy and just decided to make these guys super weak compared to the big bad "My bad guys are the shit" so they wouldn't even bother to fight. If he clears all of them without trying, I am done with this.

Hell even DBZ's villains had more to them than Bleach's.
Old 2014-09-19, 08:34   Link #6190
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

"Meanwhile...back on the ranch."
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 09:39   Link #6191
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
well that's 15 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.... did something subtle happen in that chapter that I just didn't notice? Cause all I saw was a bunch of people walking 20 feet and saying greetings to another bunch of people as they walked past.... then a canon fired.... that started loading a couple months ago...
It took you 15 minutes to read this chapter? What the hell. It takes less to read an entire volume of Bleach.
Old 2014-09-19, 09:52   Link #6192
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Sorry to say it guys, but Kubo can't make a decent villain to save his life.

Seem's he got too lazy and just decided to make these guys super weak compared to the big bad "My bad guys are the shit" so they wouldn't even bother to fight. If he clears all of them without trying, I am done with this.

Hell even DBZ's villains had more to them than Bleach's.
it's extremely disappointing to see the zero squad of all people not even be able to put up a fight. bach might as well just take all 5 on at once like aizen did to the captains and 1 shot them all at this point. i doubt the fat/hot chick will do much, but i hope the fat guy and the zanpakutou guy can at least do something here... it's pathetic. dont they have bankais? now would be the time to use them...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 11:46   Link #6193
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
it's extremely disappointing to see the zero squad of all people not even be able to put up a fight. bach might as well just take all 5 on at once like aizen did to the captains and 1 shot them all at this point. i doubt the fat/hot chick will do much, but i hope the fat guy and the zanpakutou guy can at least do something here... it's pathetic. dont they have bankais? now would be the time to use them...
arent they from the time where there wasnt zanpakutos? i still wonder how they fought maybe with kido
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 16:35   Link #6194
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
arent they from the time where there wasnt zanpakutos? i still wonder how they fought maybe with kido
i'm not sure about them all, but the cooking RG was only raised up about 100 years ago since she was promoted just before the TBTP arc started. one of them literally created zanpakutos so of course he must know. also, even if they were older, why wouldn't they learn and get it? more power only makes it easier to protect the SK
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 06:45   Link #6195
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I believe it was stated that before zanpakutou , they only fought with kido .

I have a question maybe 2.... in bleach chapter 515 it is stated that Yamaji body wasn`t found . What if he will be transformed into a zombie and he will be put to fight against zero squad and who is the one urahara kisuke made a contract in hueco mundo in chapter 517?

Last edited by DragoMuseveni; 2014-09-20 at 06:59.
DragoMuseveni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 11:23   Link #6196
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I believe it was stated that before zanpakutou , they only fought with kido .

I have a question maybe 2.... in bleach chapter 515 it is stated that Yamaji body wasn`t found . What if he will be transformed into a zombie and he will be put to fight against zero squad and who is the one urahara kisuke made a contract in hueco mundo in chapter 517?
i doubt that, if this would eb true than they would have used him already, his bankei would destroy SS and only allow more of the sternritters to go up and overhelm the zero-squad, ymaji >> whole ss-divisions (excuding zero squad)

i like kido more than the "the weapon is you and you are your weapon" stuff, it was good at first, but they lack varientions, kido on the other handnd can be used for all sorts of stuff

i hhope it is grimjow + other arrancars, it would be great to see that
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 17:01   Link #6197
SeanQ

So imma guess the royal guard are incapable of detecting and differentiating reishi ... or this wind kid is just another bleach defying villain.
Old 2014-09-21, 15:10   Link #6198
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
i doubt that, if this would eb true than they would have used him already, his bankei would destroy SS and only allow more of the sternritters to go up and overhelm the zero-squad, ymaji >> whole ss-divisions (excuding zero squad)

i like kido more than the "the weapon is you and you are your weapon" stuff, it was good at first, but they lack varientions, kido on the other handnd can be used for all sorts of stuff

i hhope it is grimjow + other arrancars, it would be great to see that
I get what you're trying to do with the colors, but honestly it's just making my eyes burn. Please use the quote function properly, and stop using colors for that purpose.
Old 2014-09-21, 20:40   Link #6199
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

W is probably to hold off Spider Lady enough until Ginger Jesus comes and saves the RG since Kubo is determined to make sure everyone but Ichigo and the fan favorites fail hard.
Old 2014-09-22, 12:05   Link #6200
DorkingtonPugsly

So many off-screen deaths this arc.

Tags
bleach, chapter