AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2017-03-27, 07:32   Link #1
sparhawk1610
Asura

Violet Evergarden

Hello, I just make a short AMV from Violet Evergarden. I am really excited about this anime, so I hope, that we will not wait too long for release. I hope that you will enjoy this AMV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pbAVhTciiY
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-31, 05:21   Link #2
InvaderBen

You did a pretty good job with that AMV! You don't happen to have a full version of it? To be honest, I don't mind the Japanese subtitles at all. imo, they add even more to the whole atmosphere. I'm also trying to learn to make AMVs but I'm far from being any good. I've never heard of Violet Evergarden before, but you definitely made me want to watch it!
Do you happen to livestream your work? For me as a total beginner in making AMVs, it'll be really cool to watch you do your thing
Old 2017-03-31, 15:07   Link #3
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderBen View Post
You did a pretty good job with that AMV! You don't happen to have a full version of it? To be honest, I don't mind the Japanese subtitles at all. imo, they add even more to the whole atmosphere. I'm also trying to learn to make AMVs but I'm far from being any good. I've never heard of Violet Evergarden before, but you definitely made me want to watch it!
Do you happen to livestream your work? For me as a total beginner in making AMVs, it'll be really cool to watch you do your thing
I can give you some explanations about sony vegas in PM if you want. Also, video layer is from PV video. There are only 2 of them. That is why my video is so short. (PV videos have in total something over 1 min.)
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-04, 05:11   Link #4
InvaderBen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
I can give you some explanations about sony vegas in PM if you want. Also, video layer is from PV video. There are only 2 of them. That is why my video is so short. (PV videos have in total something over 1 min.)
Yeah, sure why not! I'd love to. It would've been pretty cool to see you livestream "how to" vids on websites like picarto.tv though