AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-12-14, 11:10   Link #1
Sixth
Loser's face

Jaryuu Tensei

Quote:
The story is about a guy who died due to a car crash because of a young couple making out (what bad luck!) And he was reincarnated into a fantasy world - but as a dragon! An extremely funny and powerful one! Let's see how our unlucky main character lives as a badass dragon!?
Just found it when browsing.

Yeah, another reincarnation isekai manga, and this time, car-kun is the muderer.

Chapter 1 and 2 were pretty good.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 11:40   Link #2
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

And cute slimes for minions.
Old 2016-12-15, 05:47   Link #3
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Is he ever fuc* his girls in LN version?
Old 2016-12-15, 08:20   Link #4
ChuckE
Provoker

Don't into the manga too much for now. Somehow MC feels like OP handled wrong.

Though the slimes are cute.
Old 2017-01-08, 02:01   Link #5
Velsy

Was just reading this today. I am a big fan of dragons so I was kinda excited for a new dragon manga.

I think its ok , but its taken a human direction for now :/ Kinda wish his human form looked more dragony too.

I feel like he should of taunted/teased Kuroe a bit more at the start, but I could tell the author was trying to go for the more comedy route over serious/awesome. And I was also surprised they parted so early too. Well I will have my eye on this, see where it leads too.

Not the cutest slimes I have seen. bit they were ok cute. Passing grade I guess and putting a bow/tie on it doesnt make it female lol... slimes are actually 1 gender Cant think of what its called atm

oh and one last thing........ humans are stupid I feel like i dont care if they die.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 20:13   Link #6
XFire
Harem Seeker

Ey, anyone left?

Dang.

Oh well, looks pretty good so far.
Old 2017-02-20, 20:17   Link #7
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Till he family zoned his slave....
Old 2017-02-20, 20:33   Link #8
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Till he family zoned his slave....
Yeah, because she's totally gonna let that stand.
Old 2017-02-20, 22:18   Link #9
Roxis
Grumpy poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ey, anyone left?

Dang.

Oh well, looks pretty good so far.
This series was great when he was still in dragon form.
Now is meh after mc became human, worstly he got harem which reduced this series charm into boring bottom.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:43   Link #10
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Yeah, i drop the manga since the story got boring, the MC attitude about happily selling his elvish companion back to slavery disgusts me and his winking is annoying.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:54   Link #11
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

My only problem is he family zoned his slave and he didn't kill the asshoool noble who ruin her face.... Tsk.
Old 2017-02-21, 09:47   Link #12
Sixth
Loser's face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
This series was great when he was still in dragon form.
Now is meh after mc became human, worstly he got harem which reduced this series charm into boring bottom.
Indeed. The moment he became human, I get bored and dropped it.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 07:12   Link #13
Velsy

Yeah, I have to admit, catching up. Its getting pretty boring.. Hes a dragon but now pretending to be human, thats so boring. I'll give him a pass if hes like this because hes in town. But once he leaves teh town, he should be back to his original form. But his original form is indeed OP, but still trying to be a human is kinda lame for what he is. He could be using his claws, yet now hes using swords..... yep, hes pretending to be a human :/. Not even any dragon Kemonomimi parts unless he summons them out (so far only the claws).

and whats with this this slave girl, she begged not to be sold. So he agreed, decided to keep her (good choice mind you) And then she goes out against his permission to get killed. He should have half the mind to sell her right now, she betrayed his trust (pss dont sell her, just warn/threaten her). Even if she thinks she fighting her past, its a stupid choice. I hope hes hard on her and gives her a warning at least. Its best she looks towards the present and future.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2017-04-09, 07:23   Link #14
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Guys, you have to remember what actually led to him becoming human. The pill? Ring any bells? It was an accidental transformation. And the pill is temporary. Not to mention he can Dragonify his arms at will now, which he does do when he wants to use his claws. Plus he also uses his tears as well; he used them to heal that slave girl. Are you just pretending to forget stuff so you can bash the manga, or did you really forget?

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 12:03   Link #15
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Guys, you have to remember what actually led to him becoming human. The pill? Ring any bells? It was an accidental transformation. And the pill is temporary. Not to mention he can Dragonify his arms at will now, which he does do when he wants to use his claws. Plus he also uses his tears as well; he used them to heal that slave girl. Are you just pretending to forget stuff so you can bash the manga, or did you really forget?
Actually they didn't want to see the MC was like that being turned into human from dragon etc.

I also prefer the same thing as well as i want to see more exciting stories to come about why he become evil dragon and such.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 13:15   Link #16
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He isn't evil. The people who get to know him while also being aware of the fact that he's the "Evil Dragon" will understand that. He's just a "misunderstood protagonist" as they say.

I love Dragons, but as far as this discussion goes, I'm fine either way, personally.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
Old 2017-04-09, 15:31   Link #17
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Yeah, i drop the manga since the story got boring, the MC attitude about happily selling his elvish companion back to slavery disgusts me and his winking is annoying.
Winking Dragon was cool, winking human...........
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 17:04   Link #18
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that's the only thing I have a problem with. Why does he keep winking? Eternal winker?

Old 2017-04-10, 06:14   Link #19
Velsy

I dont mind the slavery issue, because thats part of the lore. Slavery is real in the story. I would of been disappointed if he sold her because it would of been a waste. Because when you look how shes somewhat combat trained, she was a real steal, and cured her for no real cost. Shes like a perfect companion combat role he could use in his adventures and a bishoujo at that. Its not like hes going to abuse her and anything. The merchant was right by laughing in his face about how silly his demands were, if he wanted that, then he should start looking for a family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Not that I want to bash it, its just. I feel like the author could of made it a bit more interesting wit the story hes set. Hes been able to summon his dragon claws, but hes now using swords instead? Why cant he just stick to his natural features as a dragon. Him being a dragon has been the main point to the story. Feels a let down when all he seems he will do now is play a human. Theres tons of these type of stories where the MC is human. Also the fact that its a pill, kinda makes it a little awkward (its really ment for orcs lol). Its not uncommon in fantasy for dragons to have magic to take a human form for convenience. Not trying to bash it, I <3 Dragons, just kinda why I expected a bit more thought put into it so it doesn't turn out so plain/generic.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2017-04-10 at 06:27.
Old 2017-04-10, 08:52   Link #20
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He doesn't have his full power back yet. He did say that the power in his current form compared to his original form is 1 or 2 out of 100 (100 being his original form's power). But he also said that he can already use his breath attack if he wants to. He has to use a sword because his current power plus a sword is really formidable.

As for the winking. I just remembered, but doesn't he have some sort of special power in his left eye? Or it's just a different color. One of those two things. So that's why he keeps it closed. It does look weird in human form, though.

I agree with Velsy about the slavery thing. I just hope he hadn't family-zoned Irenu. That, and ordering her to not smile was also a dick move no matter what the reason was.

Edit: Before I forget, though, I have to correct a little misunderstanding. The pill isn't entirely meant for orcs to use, it just so happened that the girl (whose name I don't remember) used that as an example to explain to Ja what the pills do. Any monster that wants to impersonate a human can take that pill. If it was only meant for orcs, it wouldn't have worked on Ja in the first place, would it? It's a general "humanification" pill.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-04-10 at 09:40.