AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-12-01, 13:11   Link #1
Kurohane

Nananshi no Asterism

Title: Nanashi no Asterism - Nameless Asterism
Author and Artist: Kina Kobayashi
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Yuri
Contains: Cross-dressing
Serialized in Gangan Online

Synopsis:
Quote:
Tsukasa Shiratori, Nadeshiko Washio and Mikage Kotooka are three close-knit friends in junior high school. For almost a year, Tsukasa has been harboring a secret she can't tell anyone: she has a crush on Nadeshiko. She resigns to keep it locked away forever, but then discovers that Nadeshiko has a crush on Mikage. Not wanting to mess up their current relationship, Tsukasa decides to support Nadeshiko in any way she can. However, Mikage has a secret of her own that she can't share with anyone. (taken from MangaUpdates)
Currently, I've read 7 chapters so far, and I've found this very good, very well constructed. It's yuri, but it's not a girls-only world where boys simply don't appear or exist. The main appeal is definitely in how the relationships are handled. Each of the girls go through their crushes in their own ways. They each don't want it to create drama and potentially break-up their friendship with each other. It's a mixed-bag for me, because I do want to see how this all resolves itself, but each chapter I worry on how it will all potentially fall apart. Kotooka is by far the most interesting character so far.