AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-22, 18:35   Link #81
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
@Shockingly, I guess we're going to have to find out who's right, when they reveal the df user who attacked Caribou.

I heard that we're having a colored spread next week, to celebrate the 300 M copies the manga reached in volume 72.
Jon, i think me and Shocking are saying that it doesn't have to be Drake. Some people here are saying " It is (beyond doubt) drake ". We are just disagreeing with that.

So in a way/technically , we can't be wrong *. Because we aren't discarding the possibility that he is Drake.

But any one who says it must be Drake could be wrong if he isn't.
Old 2013-10-23, 11:28   Link #82
wombface
Honorary Junior Deputy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockingly View Post
I don't think that's the case. Lets put it like this. Well at least this is what I would do.
If I wanted to get stronger and become the Pirate King as well as become one of the Emperors, first I'd target one of the Emperors by pissing them off. Messing with their territory or disgracing their name would work out quite well. The targeted emperor would get pissed and begin sending their Underlings after me and that would get me into bigger fights. Taking them out one at a time while decreasing their forces. By the time an emperor decides to come after me I'd be about strong enough to take them on.

Basically Drake may be doing exactly this. It's a good plan. Actually Drake said that if he beats Scotch up Kaido wouldn't leave him alone meaning Kaido would put Drake on his Hit List. He'd be decreasing every force that Kaido sends to kill him and getting stronger in the process. He would also be making a bigger name for himself. Him Lowering Kaido's forces is also beneficial for Luffy and Law.
you make it sound like pokemon, where you level up after fighting. That certainly happens sometimes, especially with the sh crew, but it isn't consistent. If kaido found out someone was beating up all his subordinates, he wouldn't just send the next strongest, to see who would get beaten next. He would skip to a top subordinate, and then you would be screwed.

Besides, why wouldn't drake join kaido's crew? He would have power and prestige, and would probably be an officer due to his previous bounty. Maybe he joins up just because he likes it, like Ace did when he joined the WB crew. There is absolutely no evidence either way, other than that drake fought with Kaido's subordinate and is now (potentially) fighting caribou, who killed that subordinate.

As for whether he is the dinasour depicted or not, who knows? But if I had to bet money, i'd put my money on the dinasour being drake.

Last edited by wombface; 2013-10-23 at 16:45. Reason: grammar
Old 2013-10-25, 18:35   Link #83
marvelB

Eh, I was gonna wait on posting this until we got a better image of it, but what the heck: The cover for volume 72 has been revealed!

^As you can see, the small size was precisely the reason why I was hesitant to post this. Anyway, not a bad cover! Gladiator Luffy Lucy, Chinjao, Rebecca, Thunder Soldier, Usopp, and some various dwarf folks. But naturally, it's the SBS I'm looking forward to the most.....
Old 2013-10-26, 01:03   Link #84
Vajra
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Eh, I was gonna wait on posting this until we got a better image of it, but what the heck: The cover for volume 72 has been revealed!

^As you can see, the small size was precisely the reason why I was hesitant to post this. Anyway, not a bad cover! Gladiator Luffy Lucy, Chinjao, Rebecca, Thunder Soldier, Usopp, and some various dwarf folks. But naturally, it's the SBS I'm looking forward to the most.....
It's small but still a great looking cover. It's almost hard to believe we're already at 72 volumes and still going strong.
But can you take me home?
Old 2013-10-26, 12:29   Link #85
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Exactly. Drake isn't the type of Dinosaur that has horns. And in full beast mode they do not have hair still.
Forms can change over time.
Old 2013-10-26, 18:55   Link #86
JonSnow

Well since Scotch was incharge of the island, i'm guessing that Kaido gave the position to XDrake after he defeated Scotch or XDrake took over the island and made Scotch his subordinate, which I highly doubt.
Old 2013-10-27, 10:40   Link #87
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockingly View Post
The majority of my predictions and analysis are mostly in the area of accuracy. That means what I say turns out correct most of the time.
No offense but: Which of your predictions are you referring to?
All I remember you did until now, was post a false spoiler, get into a little kiddy fight with another newcomer and treat people with arrogance and disrespect, always implying that you are omniscient.

You seem to have a sharp mind and you know a lot about One Piece but in my eyes, you should really work on your attitude.

Anyways, the cover looks decent, but like marvelB, I'm really looking forward to the SBS.
Old 2013-10-27, 23:35   Link #88
marvelB

IMHO it's a stupid idea to attack the factory at the time when the most people are present.
From all we know the toys aren't really on friendly terms with Doffy, but for some reason they still follow the rules and orders.[/QUOTE]

I think it's clear that the toy DF power is what forces them to obey the curfew. And really, I think it makes a LOT of sense to sneak into the factory at nighttime, when there probably won't be any people above ground to notice anything suspicious. Besides, I doubt Oda would have went to the trouble of bringing up the curfew in the first place if it weren't going to be relevant to the plot, anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
We still don't know how or if they are controlled, but it could really be possible, that they must fight against the dwarfes if ordered to do so. Therefore it would be better for the dwarfes to attack when as few people as possible are present.

We have zero reason at this point to assume that the toy people would suddenly turn hostile. If that were the case, Thunder Soldier (who's acting as the commander of the dwarf army, remember) would have indicated as such. If anything, I'm pretty sure that most of the toys would do whatever they can to help since they'd undoubtedly want to become human again. Any toys who do turn out to be enemies would have to have been bad people to begin with (Dofla's thugs, in other words).

Anyway, with that response out of the way, I should mention that the next chapter's spoilers are out, so new thread!
Closed Thread