AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-08-25, 15:44   Link #4081
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
what? Does anyone have any speculation on what sort of special powers Ku's gun (staff) artifact could hold?
it will grow longer, larger and harder on command.

not sure if it vibrates.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 02:38   Link #4082
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it will grow longer, larger and harder on command.

not sure if it vibrates.
Cue Innuendo Supreme
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 03:23   Link #4083
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: August 17th - 31st
Raws are out.

Not bad Natsumi, pretty epic confession there.
Spoiler for Natsumi:
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 10:53   Link #4084
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
WTF she confessed straight away like that? Man I wish Asuna would confess like that to Negi. I still retain some hope that Asuna and Negi will be together eventually.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 17:38   Link #4085
hideki101
Bored out of his mind...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere in the Local Group
I love the fact that she seems to have shoved Kamo headfirst into Kotaro's mouth.
hideki101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 15:24   Link #4086
Merlin7777
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Did anyone else here practically scream for joy when Ku got a pactio? I've been waiting forever for her to get one, as she is probably my favorite character. Marry her damnit, baka Negi!!
Merlin7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 15:34   Link #4087
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin7777 View Post
Did anyone else here practically scream for joy when Ku got a pactio? I've been waiting forever for her to get one, as she is probably my favorite character. Marry her damnit, baka Negi!!
Honestly, she's pretty far down my list.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 16:44   Link #4088
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Iceland
Is there a chapter next week?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 18:26   Link #4089
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Valencia, Venezuela
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki101 View Post
I love the fact that she seems to have shoved Kamo headfirst into Kotaro's mouth.
That panel would have fit seamlessly into a hentai manga.

As a matter of fact, I'm sure we'll see a H-Doujin version of that scene in less than one month.
OverMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 16:30   Link #4090
Merlin7777
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
New Chapter is out. Find it on Mangahelpers/Mangatraders or your favorite source.
Merlin7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 19:12   Link #4091
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 40
1. While Kotaru chase Natsumi, Negi is screwing ChaCha

2. Chizuru duel weilding Negi is scary
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 19:21   Link #4092
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
1. While Kotaru chase Natsumi, Negi is screwing ChaCha

2. Chizuru duel weilding Negi is scary
Don't let Chizuru hear that or you will be punished LOL

Kotaru's assessment of power level for everyone was funny although there was no power level for Kuu which sucks. I wonder what hers is to him.
__________________

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 21:08   Link #4093
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chachamaru!!
Why? I thought you would be this chapter!

Oh well. Natsume was pretty cute, and I want to see what her heavy-robe-possessing pactio form does.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 23:14   Link #4094
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 25
Doll Contract? I wonder what that means. I hope it's not just the obvious, i.e. one is a doll and the other is not.
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 01:10   Link #4095
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki101 View Post
I love the fact that she seems to have shoved Kamo headfirst into Kotaro's mouth.
Damn... I can't stop laughing. That scene is too hilarious. Indeed Kamo can be used like that too.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 04:37   Link #4096
AstroNerdBoy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
New spoilers, y'all!

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/200...er-images.html
__________________
AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 05:10   Link #4097
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Pactio with cute robots ? why not ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 08:15   Link #4098
kwendy
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Russia
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki101 View Post
I love the fact that she seems to have shoved Kamo headfirst into Kotaro's mouth.
Now that you mentioned it... Weren't Kotarou and Albert in Pactio Circle when it was happened?
__________________
Sorry for my bad english
kwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 08:26   Link #4099
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
2. Chizuru duel weilding Negi is scary
Can you imagine being double teamed by her and Natsumi, and having an ermine shoved down your throat in addition to an onion up your butt? How horrible.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 15:42   Link #4100
Sir Jon Falstaff
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: East Coast
Tally Ho!! Chapter 262 has come and gone, like a swift wind through a young maiden’s pantaloons. Ahhhh Yet more filler to keep us gents ripe with consumption. Oh have mercy on us, your readers Ken, for we are not able to ingest so many pactios in a span of several chapters!!

Aye, I shall speak on the present one, for it has to be discussed.

So Kotarou and Natsumi did “it” without the acclaim, and climax I was hoping for. Hahaha. Kotarou is still very much a child-warrior and acts as such; sizing people up and discerning their power and potential.
Number grades to be sure, with Chizuru coming out on top with the marvelous 400 points!! My my, her “Butt Piercing” power is second to none…amazing.
But the best grade of all is Natsumi’s. It’s a mere 5 points. Hahahah!! Yes, Kotarou is truthful indeed, discerning her nebbish ness with acumen. Therefore his need to protect her, and gain a pactio. Not that I like it. I'm a Darwinist, the weak should perish (I'm looking at you Natsumi & Ako )

For all those that want Kota x Natsumi think again. He’s only 10 yrs old and thinks of her only as a sister, thinking of his time with Natsumi and the others to be like that of a surrogate family. Yay, oblivious as usual Kota-kun, though Natsumi in her awkward way, laid out her heart “I like you too”. Awwww. (Violins playing in the background) Then runs away!! What a noob.

Ok who’s next: Chacha-san is gonna get screwed by Negi…in a good way. Wait…wait she’s loli. No…no that won’t do!! Quick switch bodies to the older version with great haste!!
Sir Jon Falstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.