AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-17, 21:08   Link #8181
The One Above God
Kamijou

I imagine Orsted as an intimidating white haired Ryuuji...strange...anyway, I'm still at chapter 150 and
Spoiler for Hitogami:

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-17, 23:50   Link #8182
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Spoiler for :
z3r0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-17, 23:56   Link #8183
laclongquan

Aaaaah, a virgin asking to be despoiled eh. Shall we educate you all that await?
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 09:36   Link #8184
Dart-Sama

im afraid not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0x View Post
Spoiler for :
have u even through why the only surviving god of the other worlds hate him?
i put my hands to the fire he was responsable of the destruction
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 10:39   Link #8185
yulinard

I think Hitogami really messed up big time in the present loop. I dont think summoning Rudy and Nanahosi was not his doing since because of that Orsted get an uperhand. He managed to get in touch with Clive who work with his curse and learn Gisu as Hitogami's insurrance. Even the loop failled Orsted have huge starting advantage.
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 12:25   Link #8186
The One Above God
Kamijou

Although I like the boosts the Magic Armor gives Rudi, I don't like the idea of an oversized suit of armor for some reason...his fight against Orsted while using it is awesome though. He even cornered him into using a sword.

Anyway, currently at Chap 177 and I find it kinda awesome that the apparently strongest guy and the one guy he was most afraid with is now backing him up. Also,
Spoiler for .:

'Twas a good twist for me

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 04:37   Link #8187
Destiny Knight
Dead End

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Although I like the boosts the Magic Armor gives Rudi, I don't like the idea of an oversized suit of armor for some reason...his fight against Orsted while using it is awesome though. He even cornered him into using a sword.

Anyway, currently at Chap 177 and I find it kinda awesome that the apparently strongest guy and the one guy he was most afraid with is now backing him up. Also,
Spoiler for .:

'Twas a good twist for me
Nobody expected him to be that but if you think about it most of his novel have sign that show who would be the apostle and nobody expected him because he is like a minor character that you never notice really if you see how much screentime he gets.
Old 2014-12-19, 08:16   Link #8188
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I respect Gisu to some degree, but I think he will come around. He did say that he was not sure why Rudy betrayed Hitogami, so when he hears the reason why and what this is all really about. He will understand hopefully.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 08:36   Link #8189
ComaLoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I respect Gisu to some degree, but I think he will come around. He did say that he was not sure why Rudy betrayed Hitogami, so when he hears the reason why and what this is all really about. He will understand hopefully.
Spoiler for reason why he will not understand:
ComaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 09:56   Link #8190
bludvein

Quote:
As the guy above me said, Gisu knows Hitogami was responsible for the destruction of his village and presumably his family, yet he still serves because he relies on Hitogami's advice to give himself self-worth. It's pretty clear he sees himself as nothing without that advice, even though he knows Hitogami is a horrible person.

He'd see any bad things that Hitogami planned for Rudy as nothing but a balancing of the scales for the help he gave him.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 10:43   Link #8191
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny Knight View Post
Nobody expected him to be that but if you think about it most of his novel have sign that show who would be the apostle and nobody expected him because he is like a minor character that you never notice really if you see how much screentime he gets.
The only suspicious thing that monkey had done was his knowledge of Zenith's location. The author grabbed on that and decided to turn him into an apostle and made us scream "wtf I didn't expect that".

Spoiler for :
Old 2014-12-19, 10:49   Link #8192
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
The only suspicious thing that monkey had done was his knowledge of Zenith's location. The author grabbed on that and decided to turn him into an apostle and made us scream "wtf I didn't expect that".

Spoiler for :
it was inconsistant form the start how Gisu knew which Dungeon Zenith was located in.

He reported adventures had seen Zenith wondering in the dungeon but Zenith was inside the crystal the whole time. If Zenith wasn't wondering around how did Gisu knew which dungeon she was in?

I originally thought the inconsistency was just bad writing that will probably get fix when the wn is rls as ln.
Old 2014-12-19, 23:26   Link #8193
Tyrhunger
The First and the Last

Just Gisu being imprisoned with Rudeus was too great coincidence.
Tyrhunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 23:56   Link #8194
Hmm....

Just discover this manga like a month ago and I read all 21 LN volume in 2 weeks This LN is very addicting lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrhunger View Post
How do you imagine Oersted seems like?
When I read LN this image pop in my head.
Creepy guy with sinister aura around him, silver hair, gold eyes, long for revenge, randomly stab people on the street and mock them before they die. It must be this guy.
Spoiler:

Quote:
I see it differently. I think it's Rudy who need to come around. I think he's making grave error in his judgment right now. He's too obsessed with Apostle. It is fine if he want to see Hitogami as his enemy. But I don't think he should view all of his apostle as hostile. Most of them are just innocent people who see a dream once or twice. Being used. Being deceived. Go around killing all of them seem counter productive for me. Honestly, his overthinking about is this guy apostle ? is that guy apostle ? starting to get on my nerve a bit lol.

Quote:
I think that would be a bad idea though. If he turn Gisu into Apostle just because of one inconsistency. Gisu's action is now full of consistency lol

1. When he first met Rudy in Durodia prison. If it's actually Hitogami's advice, why is there the need to go into prison himself ? to kill Rudy ? to help Rudy escape ? To keep Rudy there as long as possible ? what for ?
2. He secretly release holy beast over and over so it can form a bond with Rudy. This most likely lead to Rudy summon it as guardian beast later on and Lala the savior get her guardian. Why did he do that ? Hitogami shouldn't want that, should he ?
3. He help Paul reconcile with Rudy. I thought Hitogami want to lead Rudy along smuggler --> Durodia path so he got no information about teleportation event. However why is there a need to reconcile them ?
4. He lead Paul and other to the dungeon Zenith is. What for ? to kill Roxy ? to kill them all ? I can understand leading them elsewhere but why lead to correct one ?
5. He even send out a letter to Rudy without Paul consent. Result in Hitogami telling Rudy not to go to Begaritto Continent. If there is no letter, Rudy has no reason to go there in the first place. I thought Hitogami want to keep Rudy away from Roxy ?
6. Zenith kidnapping incident. Why did he do it ? To pitch Rudy against Milis Kingdom ? Then why stop Rudy from going rampage in Latreia Residence in the first place ? Is it worth exposing him as apostle ?
7. When he leave, why did he have to leave that letter and blabbing all of this out ? If he quietly leave, Rudy should still have enough trust in him to not jump the gun. At least, he won't go into frenzy mode searching for him. Does he try to distract Rudy from other task ?

Gisu's action is way too inconsistance now. I don't even know if he really work for Hitogami lol

I will give the author a benefit of doubt that he has everything prepared and that Gisiu's action along with Rudy's obsession over apostle is intentionally left that way so it can come back and bite Rudy later on.
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 00:09   Link #8195
Tyrhunger
The First and the Last

I was thinking, maybe Hitogami has a curse. To him harm someone he needs to do X nice things to the same person? Or something following that idea.
Tyrhunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 01:20   Link #8196
Steal-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm.... View Post
Just discover this manga like a month ago and I read all 21 LN volume in 2 weeks This LN is very addicting lol

When I read LN this image pop in my head.
Creepy guy with sinister aura around him, silver hair, gold eyes, long for revenge, randomly stab people on the street and mock them before they die. It must be this guy.
Spoiler:

I see it differently. I think it's Rudy who need to come around. I think he's making grave error in his judgment right now. He's too obsessed with Apostle. It is fine if he want to see Hitogami as his enemy. But I don't think he should view all of his apostle as hostile. Most of them are just innocent people who see a dream once or twice. Being used. Being deceived. Go around killing all of them seem counter productive for me. Honestly, his overthinking about is this guy apostle ? is that guy apostle ? starting to get on my nerve a bit lol.

I think that would be a bad idea though. If he turn Gisu into Apostle just because of one inconsistency. Gisu's action is now full of consistency lol

1. When he first met Rudy in Durodia prison. If it's actually Hitogami's advice, why is there the need to go into prison himself ? to kill Rudy ? to help Rudy escape ? To keep Rudy there as long as possible ? what for ?
2. He secretly release holy beast over and over so it can form a bond with Rudy. This most likely lead to Rudy summon it as guardian beast later on and Lala the savior get her guardian. Why did he do that ? Hitogami shouldn't want that, should he ?
3. He help Paul reconcile with Rudy. I thought Hitogami want to lead Rudy along smuggler --> Durodia path so he got no information about teleportation event. However why is there a need to reconcile them ?
4. He lead Paul and other to the dungeon Zenith is. What for ? to kill Roxy ? to kill them all ? I can understand leading them elsewhere but why lead to correct one ?
5. He even send out a letter to Rudy without Paul consent. Result in Hitogami telling Rudy not to go to Begaritto Continent. If there is no letter, Rudy has no reason to go there in the first place. I thought Hitogami want to keep Rudy away from Roxy ?
6. Zenith kidnapping incident. Why did he do it ? To pitch Rudy against Milis Kingdom ? Then why stop Rudy from going rampage in Latreia Residence in the first place ? Is it worth exposing him as apostle ?
7. When he leave, why did he have to leave that letter and blabbing all of this out ? If he quietly leave, Rudy should still have enough trust in him to not jump the gun. At least, he won't go into frenzy mode searching for him. Does he try to distract Rudy from other task ?

Gisu's action is way too inconsistance now. I don't even know if he really work for Hitogami lol

I will give the author a benefit of doubt that he has everything prepared and that Gisiu's action along with Rudy's obsession over apostle is intentionally left that way so it can come back and bite Rudy later on.
he is not inconsistance.

he help rudy because paul was his friend, even without hitogami advise he would help paul tracking his family, i think even without hitogami he will meet rudy because he even be himself have good tracking abilities.

So u can easily justify his actions like something that a very good friend will do to help u and then he saw in rudy another friend like paul.

the bad thing is that gisu is a gambler so he will balance his own oportunities and choice the better for him, like that he just keep blind following hitogami advice and become aware of rudy's grudge agains hitogami and his apostle.

He is not a villian at all so he doubt about what he might do and with his own sense of value he did what he think was better in order to not keep any grudge agains himself ( then he just test rudy power and send the letter after that in order of have a more right battle) and he thinks too that with hitogami advice he cant lose (this is most likely true, if he knows barely all of rudy moves and can counter him he got the upper hand).

In fact the only villian like character in the story is Demond god laplace ; even gisu or hitogami just do things in order to survive and laplace just want kill all humans in the earth to satisfy his nonsense hate agains humans(if u recall laplace might just be another victim of hitogami shit plot to survive, but his respawn in demond god is just evil like character; at least until the autor give us more info about him).
Steal-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 01:46   Link #8197
Waxman

I doubt Hitogami only goal its to survive, in my opinion he has a plan and that's why Orsted failed his past loops.
Orsted only seek what's necesary to kill Hitogami that's why he would have never discovered Gisu or any other in a similar situation, only by knowing what Hitogami really want can he be predicted and defeated.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 02:32   Link #8198
Cinocard

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Well, he kinda has that habit of laughing at your face after using you, destroying your life and throwing you away, you see.

I bet 10 bucks he has manipulated people for thousands of year for pure enjoyment.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 03:44   Link #8199
laon
Hantai

I think that Gisu secretly wants to bring destruction to Hitogami from the inside, fool your friend if you want to fool your enemy.

Quote:

Spoiler for :
He can't possibly knew Rudy's location when he first meet him without outside force, Rudy was unilaterally kidnapped with no possible witness around. The author has planned it all right from the start (and we should have noticed it when we knew that Gisu is Rudy's dad companion and he deliberately went to Dorudia to find Rudy).
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 06:06   Link #8200
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
I think that Gisu secretly wants to bring destruction to Hitogami from the inside, fool your friend if you want to fool your enemy.

He can't possibly knew Rudy's location when he first meet him without outside force, Rudy was unilaterally kidnapped with no possible witness around. The author has planned it all right from the start (and we should have noticed it when we knew that Gisu is Rudy's dad companion and he deliberately went to Dorudia to find Rudy).
Did you really think so before knowing Gisu is an apostle?
I doubt if any of us thought he is an apostle candidate, or his actions were suspicious back when the existence of apostle is known.
If the author can plan that far, he wouldn't have named the latest arc "Cliff arc". I mean he even admitted that it couldn't be helped.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, magic, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel