Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-24, 19:40   Link #1
safiz
Inactive Member

The generic "Where is it?" Graveyard

Edit by Mod: There have been many requests (intentional or unintentional) asking when the next episode of a particular series is going to be released, or if the fansub group has stopped fansubbing the series. Since there isn't really an answer to such questions (and the fact it's very rude to pester fansub groups in this way), we request people not to make such inquiries.

If there are any posts making such requests, then they will be closed, deleted or simply merged into this generic "Where is it?" thread. Remember:
  • Fansubs are provided for free. Therefore the fansub groups owe you NOTHING. Which means you have no right to demand anything.
  • Fansub groups should be able to take as long as they feel necessary to release the next episode.
  • Fansubbing takes time. It's not an instant process. It's amazing it usually only takes a few days for some anime, but don't complain when it takes longer. Remember, fansubbers have a life too.
  • Before something can be fansubbed, it actually has to air first in Japan. So it's not very smart to ask why there aren't a whole lot more episodes yet.
  • Most important of all: Be Patient!
Please read the forum rules...
  • Do not ask for when stuff will be released
    Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.

Now we return to the original post...
---
Does anybody know where can i download Grappler Baki episode 22,23,24?!?! I need to see them, please help me!!!!!

Last edited by xris; 2004-06-01 at 16:48. Reason: Creation of the generic "Where is it?" thread
Old 2003-11-25, 13:56   Link #2
Tenken

Send a message via AIM to Tenken
Quote:
Originally Posted by safiz
Does anybody know where can i download Grappler Baki episode 22,23,24?!?! I need to see them, please help me!!!!!

I don't think they have been released by any fansub group yet. Hopefully they are working on them. I'm patiently waiting on their release too.
Old 2003-12-17, 12:09   Link #3
Ookami
Kuroi Kenshin

Send a message via ICQ to Ookami
Where is Grappler Baki 2 - 13 ???

I ve waited 2 weeks now for the new episode 13 of grappler baki 2 ... where is it?
Please write back if u know something.
Old 2003-12-17, 13:01   Link #4
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Wait longer...that's all anyone can say to you...

Do not ask for when stuff will be released
Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.
Old 2004-01-14, 23:02   Link #5
WooHyuk2Be

Grappler Baki 2... -_-

They dont seem to follow a pattern of episode releases...does anyone happen to know when ep 14 will be available?
Old 2004-01-14, 23:04   Link #6
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Do NOT ask when the next episode will be released!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-02-01, 12:31   Link #7
Cyrex

Send a message via ICQ to Cyrex
Aoki Densetsu Shoot!!!

Hey Guys,

can somebody please tell me where I can find some episodes of "Aoki Densetsu Shoot"??? It would be great!

Thanks!

Cyrex
Old 2004-02-01, 12:37   Link #8
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
First of all you should see if it's licensed. If it is, you better don't ask here, since asking for licensed stuff is not allowed.

I suggest you to read the rules ASAP.

2nd, if this series is not licensed, this should've been postet into anime general. ^^
Old 2004-02-01, 12:42   Link #9
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
---Moved---> General Chat.
Old 2004-02-01, 13:18   Link #10
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

First off... one of my favorite animes of all time!

Secondly.. this anime IS licensed, and it is incredibly rare to find, i've only been able to locate the vhs versions (and those cost up to $70CAD per tape)

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
Old 2004-02-01, 16:23   Link #11
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

-> DVD & Licensed

Thread moved
Old 2004-02-01, 20:18   Link #12
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

hm.. I don' think this series is licensed but I might be wrong.

diabolistic - r u sure they weren't VHS bootlegs of some sort, also do you know who licensed it.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:50   Link #13
Cyrex

Send a message via ICQ to Cyrex
Talking Thx

Thx for the answers.

Licensed? But what about "Naruto"? It is a new Anime and it is not licensed or am I wrong???

"Aoki Densetsu Shoot" is on the other hand old and I wonder why u can't find any epi.

So sorry if I broke some rules on this board.

cu
Cyrex
Old 2004-02-03, 06:04   Link #14
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrex
Thx for the answers.

Licensed? But what about "Naruto"? It is a new Anime and it is not licensed or am I wrong???

"Aoki Densetsu Shoot" is on the other hand old and I wonder why u can't find any epi.

So sorry if I broke some rules on this board.

cu
Cyrex
Naruto isn't licensed. Just because its a newer anime doesn't mean its licensed.
Old 2004-02-27, 13:44   Link #15
fredodu94

grappler baki 1

why this serie isn't finish???it's a superb serie of martial art and i m fond of that if someone know if the end will be fansubbed tell me please because i m disappointed................/
Old 2004-02-27, 15:36   Link #16
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Do not ask for when stuff will be released
The end will be fansubbed when the time comes...if it's dropped (which i doubt it is)...find something else to watch...no point in crying and/or being dissappointed over something as minor as a single series...
Old 2004-05-01, 10:23   Link #17
Za Paper

Woohoo! new ep by soldats.
Old 2004-05-01, 11:12   Link #18
mirichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Paper
Woohoo! new ep by soldats.
Yeah... but damn... it's a cliffhanger episode... I hope it won't take months before we see the next episode (and I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised the next will also be a cliffie...).

I wish there was a place one could check for which episodes are arcs... oh well, the last 30 secs (after the next episode preview) were funny (big Miki-san fan, here ).
Old 2004-05-01, 19:06   Link #19
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I know what you mean there is not fan support for this anime. I got till book 12 in the manga now.... and guess what?! They teased me with the beginning Nine Dragon guy mystery but they never finish solveing it! They just left it dangling and moved on to other mysteries! >< sob.
Old 2004-05-03, 02:31   Link #20
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirichan
Yeah... but damn... it's a cliffhanger episode... I hope it won't take months before we see the next episode (and I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised the next will also be a cliffie...).
I'm so glad to see that Soldats still continue this series. Aarrgghh....after the long waiting period, now ep 17 ended in cliffhanger. This is truly tormenting.

EDIT: Just checked the official site http://www.tbs.co.jp/tantei-q/story/index.html
and it seems like this arc is quite long (started from ep 16 and going to end on 21). Damn...long way to go. Hope Soldats keeps up with their works.

Last edited by Hao Asakura; 2004-05-03 at 04:49.
Closed Thread