Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-09, 21:42   Link #1
craziplaya21

Send a message via AIM to craziplaya21
disappointed...

man, i cant get any info frm animesuki's forums cuz everything is like restricted. does anyone think da same way?
Old 2004-05-09, 21:58   Link #2
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
What Kinda info you talkin bout? And if it's restricted, you can easily IM someone for the info you need.
Old 2004-05-09, 22:01   Link #3
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by craziplaya21
man, i cant get any info frm animesuki's forums cuz everything is like restricted. does anyone think da same way?
animesuki aint the right forum for you, however if you go find, there are tonnes of forums that are less restricted.. what kind of info do you need.
Old 2004-05-09, 22:34   Link #4
Green²
It's bacon!

The tentacle monsters range between 9 to 12 feet in height. But none have been seen in the wild for some time and are believed to becoming extinct. Yet others believe that a process of evolution has caused them to appear in other newly discovered forms. However, as I am under a NDA under this research, I can not at this time release that information.
Old 2004-05-09, 22:57   Link #5
craziplaya21

Send a message via AIM to craziplaya21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
animesuki aint the right forum for you, however if you go find, there are tonnes of forums that are less restricted.. what kind of info do you need.

i jus wana know wen a fansubed version of an anime is gona be released cuz its been wile since da last release. but i cant cuz its against da rules
Old 2004-05-09, 23:05   Link #6
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
i jus wana know wen a fansubed version of an anime is gona be released cuz its been wile since da last release. but i cant cuz its against da rules

You might think of getting a new keyboard first. It seems serveral of your keys are not there. And even weirder, some are typing out different characters.
Old 2004-05-09, 23:13   Link #7
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Please don't mention which series, it wouldn't be any fun to stop all the guessing and get an answer in 2 minutes...

Last edited by babbito2k; 2004-05-09 at 23:31. Reason: bad answer
Old 2004-05-09, 23:24   Link #8
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
The tentacle monsters range between 9 to 12 feet in height. But none have been seen in the wild for some time and are believed to becoming extinct. Yet others believe that a process of evolution has caused them to appear in other newly discovered forms. However, as I am under a NDA under this research, I can not at this time release that information.
I am NOT a monster! I'm just... different.
Old 2004-05-09, 23:24   Link #9
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
UMMMM yeh did you wonder why asking that is restricted? ... yeh because animesuki doesn't know. And you don't realize they don't know and come in here asking. Yeah that's why it's restricted.
Old 2004-05-09, 23:37   Link #10
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
~ZAP~

Just pretend that you folks didn't see and hear that.
Old 2004-05-09, 23:50   Link #11
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Wait up!
Are you sure he was talking of you?...
I had the feeling that... Well forget it already...
As for the release, you should just have some patience : come on, don't you think it would be annoying for a fansubber to see people alwas asking for that?
Old 2004-05-09, 23:56   Link #12
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Wait up!
Are you sure he was talking of you?...
I had the feeling that... Well forget it already...
As for the release, you should just have some patience : come on, don't you think it would be annoying for a fansubber to see people alwas asking for that?
Actually I've been wondering when the next POT (prince of tennis) is coming out. I recall reading somewhere that Japan released close to 20 or so episodes beyond what is currently available on AS right now and I am dying to know what da heck is going on and why the updates are so slow.. but urrr.. oh poop.. i just asked about an anime... gaahhH!!!!!

*flees fearing the fury of the mods*
Old 2004-05-10, 00:35   Link #13
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
well reasons are:

1- animesuki don't sub anime they only list links to released anime and they do that whenever it is released, so they don't know when will the episode be out
2- the people who know when the episode be out (the fan-subbers) don't want to hear this question
3- if they heard it they don't want to answer the quesion
4- if they did answer the question the forum will be flooded with 1000000000000000000 posts asking the same question
Old 2004-05-10, 00:41   Link #14
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
• It's done when it's done. Period.
• Things like school, work, schoolwork, family gatherings, bar mitzvahs, vacations, and the Feast of Maximum Occupancy can get in the way of raws/translating/editing/timing/QC/other stuff.

• If you HAVE to bug someone about it, go to the Web site of the group in question and use their boards - this is more of a general forum.
• Imagine that every single time that someone asks "when will xxxx be released" the answer will be "another day later now, thanks to you". Do you really want to bug them?
• Imagine that if they get enough of those questions, they'll say "f*ck it, we're stopping". If you think I'm bullsh*tting you, think again.
Old 2004-05-10, 02:53   Link #15
xris
Just call me Ojisan

The only real question I ask myself is should I delete the thread or just close it...
Closed Thread