Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post

Now, that's an action pose.
That is one Beastly box-art. Fits the suit
Old 2012-10-15, 20:22   Link #27863
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post

Now, that's an action pose.
Ugh too many good kits coming out, probably gonna have to put this beast on hold until after I get the Rozen Zulu
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 05:41   Link #27864
bio9205
Reborn

I'm saving up for both the Byarlant Custom and the Rozen Zulu. I'm already prepared to give up on the Clanche Custom and AGE-3 Fortress
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 06:38   Link #27865
firefox
Seed seeder

I find most UC unicorn suits extremely ugly and uninteresting. Only Sinanju and Unicorn gundam itself are woth my attention. I have both as RD figures so no model kits of those.

I gonna go mental with clanche custom. I hope we still get that G-bouncer custom and the chronos.

Yesterday i received my Robot Damashii AGE-1 normal which i got out of a HLJ sale. What a great figure! So underestimated, the promo pictures (where he almost always stands bent forward) don't do it justice!
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 14:10   Link #27866
suiton629
Master Grade Master

BOSS!

Old 2012-10-17, 00:17   Link #27867
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
BOSS!

You know most of us (if not all of us) check Gunpla blogs everyday......posting these are uneccessary
Old 2012-10-17, 00:21   Link #27868
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I find most UC unicorn suits extremely ugly and uninteresting. Only Sinanju and Unicorn gundam itself are woth my attention. I have both as RD figures so no model kits of those.

I gonna go mental with clanche custom. I hope we still get that G-bouncer custom and the chronos.

Yesterday i received my Robot Damashii AGE-1 normal which i got out of a HLJ sale. What a great figure! So underestimated, the promo pictures (where he almost always stands bent forward) don't do it justice!
Unicorn designs are....ugly? Thats probably the first time in my life I have ever heard that lol, not disrespect, to each his own

Im with you on the Clanche Custom & Khronos >.> its a pretty easy remold of the Zeydra imo, the only problem I think which is holding them back are the AGE sales.....
Old 2012-10-17, 00:26   Link #27869
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
You know most of us (if not all of us) check Gunpla blogs everyday......posting these are uneccessary
I don't, so I appreciate it when people do post the images.

Kinda have to agree with firefox, I just can't find the vast majority of UC suits to be appealing. Some of them are, though.
Old 2012-10-17, 00:46   Link #27870
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Kinda have to agree with firefox, I just can't find the vast majority of UC suits to be appealing. Some of them are, though.
Yeah, for those who don’t like the Zulus, GMs, Zeon’s Marine Suits, Rezels, Jegans, Loto, Anksha, or Byalant will be pretty much left in the cold. I can understand the sentiment. Nothing’s wrong with that.
Old 2012-10-17, 05:45   Link #27871
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Yeah, for those who don’t like the Zulus, GMs, Zeon’s Marine Suits, Rezels, Jegans, Loto, Anksha, or Byalant will be pretty much left in the cold. I can understand the sentiment. Nothing’s wrong with that.
Left in teh cold???

There is more to gundam then UC! I got AGE 1/144 HG's and seed MG's that are fantastic and a MG tallgeese in januari . I'm don't feel like left in the cold at the moment. I do feel that tehre is inconsistence. There are for instance too much designs, bandai should focus more a a suit and let it do it stuff for more then 1 episode.

I like some UC suits, i even ordered a 1/100 MG rezel (mainly because of the 50% discount ). i'm even building a 1/100 MG Hi-Nu gundam!, even if it is inferior to the 1/200 HCM pro version of it...
Old 2012-10-17, 05:55   Link #27872
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Left in teh cold???

There is more to gundam then UC! I got AGE 1/144 HG's and seed MG's that are fantastic and a MG tallgeese in januari . I'm don't feel like left in the cold at the moment. I do feel that tehre is inconsistence. There are for instance too much designs, bandai should focus more a a suit and let it do it stuff for more then 1 episode.

I like some UC suits, i even ordered a 1/100 MG rezel (mainly because of the 50% discount ). i'm even building a 1/100 MG Hi-Nu gundam!, even if it is inferior to the 1/200 HCM pro version of it...

You do realize that I was talking in the context of Gundam Unicorn, right? I wasn’t talking about the whole UC Gunpla, let alone Gunpla in its entirety .
Old 2012-10-17, 07:32   Link #27873
Zeydra
A random passerby

On the subject of Unicorn designs I also fall in the area of finding a lot of them ugly. However I actually find that part of the appeal to me, that Byarlant Custom for example, just looks like an absolute brute (haven't seen episode 4 so I don't know yet if it was a brute). And that brutality makes for a appealing and interesting design to me.

That said the Byarlant is not on my purchase priority list.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 09:27   Link #27874
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
On the subject of Unicorn designs I also fall in the area of finding a lot of them ugly. However I actually find that part of the appeal to me, that Byarlant Custom for example, just looks like an absolute brute (haven't seen episode 4 so I don't know yet if it was a brute). And that brutality makes for a appealing and interesting design to me.

I kinda know what you mean. I'm not a UC fan at all as you all know. But I have to admit that some of the designs are decent. But my love of Gundam 00 followed by Gundam Age/Gundam Wing to a certain degree makes me disregard (I will admit) other series. =P

Oh and..

http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2012/...elease_17.html
http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2012/...elease_17.html

Last edited by suiton629; 2012-10-17 at 10:25.
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 19:14   Link #27875
bio9205
Reborn

For me the appealing thing about the UC suits is their detail, and some of them are really unique, like the Byarlant Custom.

Also, looking at the HG Full Granza - the armour looks like it's too big. It looked much sleeker in the show.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 19:17   Link #27876
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
For me the appealing thing about the UC suits is their detail, and some of them are really unique, like the Byarlant Custom.

Also, looking at the HG Full Granza - the armour looks like it's too big. It looked much sleeker in the show.
Well, it is an early build, and it's also a HG. If we get it in MG, I would definitely expect that version to look sleek and streamlined. =)
Old 2012-10-17, 21:01   Link #27877
Skye629

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihBlGC561tk

If you dont mind watching scenes before watching the full thing
Old 2012-10-17, 22:35   Link #27878
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:

You should check out UC4 & 5, designs are ncie and the mechas dance around. Ep4 has superb grunt combat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post

Thats what happens when you do the Obari workout.

it's a full armor, so honestly i doubt it'll look sleek at all in model form, It wasnt really sleek in the show eithr to be honest.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 03:45   Link #27879
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
You should check out UC4 & 5, designs are ncie and the mechas dance around. Ep4 has superb grunt combat

Thats what happens when you do the Obari workout.

it's a full armor, so honestly i doubt it'll look sleek at all in model form, It wasnt really sleek in the show eithr to be honest.
i'm more interested in the backpack then the actual armor. Armor will make you less sleek, see all other gundams with armor like Alex NT en duel assault shroud.

I received my RD Strike dagger today, in some area's it's a step back from the AGE-1 normal. Why Banday? Why do you have to mess everything up? Can't you just keep what works and add some hardpoints to fit weaposn on??????
Old 2012-10-19, 09:57   Link #27880
Araxiel

I kind of hope the full-armour Age-1 stays chunky like that. [I imagine it'll be parts over the top of a Normal rather than moulded-on armour, so hopefully so.]

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy