AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-07-01, 07:02   Link #1
Sixth
True Momo

LV999 no Murabito

Synopsis

Quote:
A fantasy world - RPG style where everyone has their own job class and level stat and somehow the main character is a Lv999 Villager
It is really feels like One Punch Man in medieval fantasy world.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 07:09   Link #2
Velsy

Just read it.. A few minor things I didnt like... I mean why is he fighting bare handed ? thats just stupid.... Least he could be using crude or make shift weapons. Or even farm tools. Even if hes beating them down with a rake, that would be ok. Just feels really sloppy. Author needed to think a bit better about his story before writing it

I laughed when that haughty princess said she'd eve whore herself out to him him if he joined and defeated the DK, then the hero got all jumpy about it . But it was nice he even rejected that, shows he has principles.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 07:10   Link #3
Sixth
True Momo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Just read it.. A few minor things I didnt like... I mean why is he fighting bare handed ? thats just stupid.... Least he could be using crude or make shift weapons. Or even farm tools. Even if hes beating them down with a rake, that would be ok. Just feels really sloppy. Author needed to think a bit better about his story before writing it

I laughed when that haughty princess said she'd eve whore herself out to him him if he joined and defeated the DK, then the hero got all jumpy about it . But it was nice he even rejected that, shows he has principles.
If you can one shot everything, bare hand is better; simple and fast
Old 2017-07-01, 09:53   Link #4
grecefar

well that was fun, looking foward for more chapters.
Old 2017-07-01, 10:57   Link #5
LevelSeven

i like the other village-story more,the one where the MC wants to compete with his childhood hero girlfriend and the asshole-sage boy,

however, i really wonder how MC actually managed to reach such a level...it couldnt have been easy without a cheat :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 12:44   Link #6
Tcol

Spoiler for Welp, it's Cookie:
Tcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 12:56   Link #7
tsunade666

I have read the web novel of this one and I liked this one than then village one, though that is only because of the web novel, the web novel translation for that one is not available unlike this one and so far, story wise I liked this story where the hero didn't turn into an arse and such.

for me, it turn good but there is no harem, or heroine from what I remember, heck, the characters are forgettable for me. the only good is the story and the character developments for six character.
Old 2017-07-02, 13:28   Link #8
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
add some pics dude

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-03, 03:20   Link #9
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I like the twist that it's not a another Isekai story but more like the fantasy world coming to Earth and changing if forever.
Old 2017-07-12, 09:50   Link #10
Sixth
True Momo

Chapter 3 is out.

It seems that the MC knew the demon lord personally.
Old 2017-07-12, 11:25   Link #11
Tcol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Chapter 3 is out.

It seems that the MC knew the demon lord personally.
He might have thrown a stone at maou before to make him spit out some gold bags
Old 2017-07-12, 12:02   Link #12
salamander750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcol View Post
Spoiler for Welp, it's Cookie:
I know right, these MC are so pathetic that they have to use some weaker ikemen heroes to promote them selves, no wonder all of them are trash by default, make me wonder about the authors of these story, they just didn't realise that instead of having a justice type protagonist, they have an edgy borderly jerkass protagonist which is even worse
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 12:17   Link #13
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I have to wonder what villager can be blamed for. As far as we know he isn't a hypocrite nor is he righteous or a jerkass and if you think he's 'edgy' because he didn't properly explain to the hero why the world isn't as simple as he thinks it is, then frankly you're just overly touchy.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 12:40   Link #14
salamander750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I have to wonder what villager can be blamed for. As far as we know he isn't a hypocrite nor is he righteous or a jerkass and if you think he's 'edgy' because he didn't properly explain to the hero why the world isn't as simple as he thinks it is, then frankly you're just overly touchy.
I don't blame the villager my dude, I blame the author. Use the justice loving ikemen heroes and makeing them weak ass pathetic to make your character look cooler are what those trashy web novel like Shieldbro, Arifureta, Wordmaster, bla bla... do, and this manga have the smell of a trashy web novel, Its just a matter of time that the MC will reveal his true colors.
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 13:09   Link #15
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

That makes absolutely zero sense. You're blaming the manga for something that hasn't happened and may not happen in the future. Once it happens you can drop it all you want but until then you're just being stupid.
Old 2017-07-12, 14:17   Link #16
Tcol

I won't say it trashy, it's just that type of character is seriously boring.
If the hero in this manga was made to take an interest in MC's words, keep questioning it then give 0 f**k in defeating maou and go on another adventure to learn more for the answer to those words, it should be more interesting and he will be more likable.
But well, that last line he said smell like those typical harem shounen MCs who think with their d***, he should go to the hentai world in which he will get NTRed hard like the poor dude in Maou no Hajimekata
Old 2017-07-12, 16:01   Link #17
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Except villager has made zero signs of thinking only with his dick. He outright refused the marriage offer of both the princess and the demon king's daughter. He didn't show any signs of lusting after the other sex and didn't do anything else in that category either. So just what are you talking about. The hero has also been shown to have the resolve to get stronger than villager and it's implied that he at least took an interest in his words.
Old 2017-07-13, 01:48   Link #18
Tcol

I don't think he really get what MC said, for now it feel like he want to become stronger just to protect his pride rather than the mankind
Old 2017-07-13, 05:06   Link #19
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

What should he get exactly Do you expect him to figure out everything with that one sentence that villager told him? For the time being the hero wants to get stronger than him and perhaps figure it out on the way. There really isn't much more to do at this point in time, we're only in chapter 3.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2017-07-13 at 05:29.
Old 2017-07-13, 10:32   Link #20
Tcol

I would like the idea of making him into some stalkers like Genos, might work well with his wish for becoming stronger