AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2006-07-15, 23:06   Link #141
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
just to inform you Zero no Tsukaima fans, we at Baka-Tsuki Project, is considering these set of novels for our next translation project.

If you wish to see us do them. please visit this thread:

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=129

And vote for it.

Oh and any user who owns the legal copy of the novels and who is interested in Translating them, please do no hesistate to inform any of the Baka-Tsuki team members, contact details provide on the http://www.Baka-tsuki.net website.
Old 2006-07-15, 23:11   Link #142
uruchai
"You'll be blessed!"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
just to inform you Zero no Tsukaima fans, we at Baka-Tsuki Project, is considering these set of novels for our next translation project.

If you wish to see us do them. please visit this thread:

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=129

And vote for it.
now that is something I would definitely look forward to, especially with the stellar job of doing SuzuHaruhi!
uruchai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 00:11   Link #143
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
Yoshida chaaaaannn!!!! .....
(ups I mean^^;; ) Siesta chaaaaannn!!!!
Now I get all exited hoping for a shakugan no louise tan returns, with Siesta seducing Saito with her boobies going *boing**boing* growing at will
...*boing*..*hic*....*boing*......*hic*..*boing*.. ....
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 00:20   Link #144
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
Dammit MaidX3, your turning me into a loli-con.

Nice finds.
Thanks and sorry.

Louise is a problem. I liked Shana. I thought she was cute and funny and a great, lovable tsundere. I wasn't really hot for Shana, however. She looks twelve, although clearly she's older than that. Louise is just hot. There. I said it. I'm not proud of it, but I can't deny it. Louise is the loli for non-lolicons. (And I can't imagine explaining that to someone who wasn't a fan of the show.)

A few minutes into the first episode, I thought, "well, they're just milking Shana for all its worth." The same voice actors. The same character designer. At the end of the episode, I thought, "so what? It worked." Good artists just know when to steal.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 00:31   Link #145
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
Dammit MaidX3, your turning me into a loli-con.

Nice finds.
Weren't you already a lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by [B
Maids! Maids! Maids!][/B]

And maid is the best, i will give him more rep point if could
Old 2006-07-16, 00:59   Link #146
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
And maid is the best, i will give him more rep point if could

Siesta's Maid Edition Bikini > maids

Siesta's MEB FTW!

I was also wondering about this picture here: http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/414...9725601xr7.jpg
What are those stats in the lower right? cute level? fanservice abilities? ecchi stats? or is it just about magic and that?
Old 2006-07-16, 01:01   Link #147
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
Definitely turning out better than Shana for me. The comedy works nicely because it doesn't take itself too seriously and yet the story elements are pleasantly and competently presented. So far this new season its my favorite.
Agree, now Yuuji is quite a*cough*gay *cough* compared to Saito by now.It's really good to see Saito got lucky with two girls in the end.One was worrying about him and another one was bringing a cofee for him .oh well..
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 01:02   Link #148
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Well, "Tristein" still remains the most probable romanization (テイン usually refers to "tein" (pronounced "teen"), as in プロテイン protein), not for the pronounciation, but because "tein" translates directly into "テイン". However, sometimes it does get used for a "tain" or "taine" or "tane" ending because that's how the Japanese pronounce "テイン". Thus it is also possible to get something like "Tristain" or "Tristaine" or "Tristane".

As of now though, I think "Tristein" should be alright. It's really not that important of a term anyway.
I think you're right. Tristan is a proper, proper name, which piqued my curiosity. I didn't find a lot on Tristein (which wasn't in Norwegian), but it is a place. It's an island in the Fjord of Oslo.
Old 2006-07-16, 03:48   Link #149
Kensuke

Definitely the best series of the summer season that I have seen so far (well, I have only seen, um, five series). I couldn't help but thinking Harry Potter, but first two episode were really funny. Comedy, fanservice, lolis, and some action? I'm in.
Thumbs up for Zero no Tsukaima.

I hope that we will see more dere-dere Louise than tsun-tsun Louise, and Saito is likable main male character. But Siesta need more screentime, a lot more.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 04:06   Link #150
lavielove

by the way, why one of the familiars is called Belldandy O_o ?
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 04:37   Link #151
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
I caught that too. I suspect it's just a tribute and shout out to the goddess.
Old 2006-07-16, 05:03   Link #152
Skane
Anime Snark

Isn't the mole familiar named, 'Verdandi'? Could the novel readers clarify this?
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 05:15   Link #153
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe
I was also wondering about this picture here: http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/414...9725601xr7.jpg
What are those stats in the lower right? cute level? fanservice abilities? ecchi stats? or is it just about magic and that?
Well, her tsundere is maxed out, and something called dojikko(?) is pretty high, but that's the limit of my Japanese.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 06:01   Link #154
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut89
Well, her tsundere is maxed out, and something called dojikko(?) is pretty high, but that's the limit of my Japanese.
Muahahaha I don't know why but I figured it could somehow be something like that
Louise's moe stats I'll guess the upper right one is her boobies level, a low score like that would fit her perfectly

Cookies for a translation of the other four stats.

And does anyone have Siesta's stats?^^;;

Last edited by Arimfe; 2006-07-16 at 08:20.
Old 2006-07-16, 07:30   Link #155
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
can't wait for tomorrow! more Zero goodness.
Old 2006-07-16, 09:02   Link #156
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane
Isn't the mole familiar named, 'Verdandi'?
The name Belldandy of Ah! Megami-sama fame, is a corruption of Veridandi, who was a norse goddess. The lack of a v and the l/r thing resulted in it coming out Belldandy in A!MS. The mole thing was most likely named after that norse goddess as well.

Anyway, this has been my favorite series of the new season so far. It's like it took all the parts of Shana I liked, and threw out what I thought didn't work as well. Well, hopefully they'll keep it up.
Old 2006-07-16, 10:34   Link #157
Erawyn

Quote:
Muahahaha I don't know why but I figured it could somehow be something like that
Louise's moe stats I'll guess the upper right one is her boobies level, a low score like that would fit her perfectly

ドジっ子 Dojikko (clumsy)
泣き虫 nakimushi (crybaby)
救世主 kyuuseishu (saviour )
For the last one i'm not sure, i think the last two kanji are 許嫁

Anyway, looking forward to the next ep
Erawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 10:39   Link #158
wrex_japan

Quote:

Yup, as Bahamut said, the top is her Tsundere score, and left of that is Dojikko, after that is Nakimushi (crybaby), the next is too blurry to be readable, after that is Hoka no Otoko no... too blurry to read the other kanji, then (Another man's ... ), then Kyuuseshu (something like "world saver").
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 12:08   Link #159
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erawyn
ドジっ子 Dojikko (clumsy)
泣き虫 nakimushi (crybaby)
救世主 kyuuseishu (saviour )
For the last one i'm not sure, i think the last two kanji are 許嫁
Anyway, looking forward to the next ep
Clockwise from top of star:
tsundere 100%
savior 20%
another man's fiancee 80% (not sure why "another" rather than "a"; maybe there's something coming up in the story; 許嫁 iinazuke = fiance(e))
crybaby 60%
clumsy girl 80%
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 23). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru), Ben-To (Hana). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki), Kimi no Iru Machi (Rin). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Blade & Soul (Jin Valel), Soul Eater Not! (Meme), Seven Deadly Sins (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Gangsta (Nina), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy), One-Punch Man (Tornado), Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (Goura), Hidan no Aria AA (Kirin). 2016 ERASED (Kayo), Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu), Ace Attorney (Mayoi), Tanaka-kun (Rino).
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 12:20   Link #160
eggplant
Eggplant

Just saw episode 3.
Spoiler for Episode 3:

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, magic, romance, shounen, tsundere