AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-11-25, 13:48   Link #6921
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It is not like I get to make out with her!
And yet you say that because you have a desire to do so .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 15:54   Link #6922
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

You have to take a break from studying SOMETIME...
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 16:08   Link #6923
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I agree with Chey. Every girl loves shoes, but it's not just the matter of right taste and right size - they always fit differently and have to match something.

The underwear thing is a nice idea imo - you could just peek at her sizes if you're not sure, since you're living together anyway. One never has enough underwear!
But the downside is (like chey already said) most females are very picky about underwear, not just the style but the comfort, too. I lack the english terms for it, but not all types of bras are great for all kind of boobies. They have to look nice after all.
I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but try to fit in your choice with .. her fit. For example if she usually wears bras with wire go that line, too .. it has nothing to do with the fanciness, though.

And in my own experience ... I prefer to buy both items myself or together. They're just hard to get right xD

But on a whole different matter: ... she doesn't have basic black high heels yet? :O .... *glances at wardrope* ... nevermind.
You actually were pretty smart thinking about that, they're really handy since they fit everything and every occasion - a must have.
She has a couple pairs of black heels. But they don't fit her that great. Which is why I think she doesn't wear them as much.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 21:34   Link #6924
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
I was assuming that you read it in Primary school and remembered because it was a children's book.

The single-parent family idea, and that the parent is financially capable, will lead to a dystopic utopia when the kid simply learns from one parent, and therefore inherit all their flaws without the other counteracting to the custodial's.
Ah. There may be something to that idea, but I'd prefer to wait until the evidence is in. As it is, not all children take after their parents, and peers become the greatest influence on a child around the teenage years in any case, so we'll see.

Quote:
As I have been shaked like cocktail just now and my brain is still in recovery mode, I am afraid you have to read it on your own.

Wish I had a girlfriend like Shiori from Kami Nomi. Quiet, pretty and bookish.
Ah, thanks. I'll get around to it soon.

And be careful what you wish for. I thought my girl was quiet, pretty and bookish, and while she certainly is all three, it takes some time together to....realize there's much more to her than that.

Quote:
It is not like I get to make out with her!
Maybe you're not approaching this the right way. Have you ever wondered why she's so free with her violence towards you. Perhaps....she's expecting you to respond in kind?

Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 21:45   Link #6925
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
She has a couple pairs of black heels. But they don't fit her that great. Which is why I think she doesn't wear them as much.
I don't blame her. Heels are a bitch to wear, even when you find a decent pair. I myself only wear them under a threat of death.
Old 2010-11-25, 22:37   Link #6926
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I don't blame her. Heels are a bitch to wear, even when you find a decent pair. I myself only wear them under a threat of death.
bwahaha and here, I only own 1 or 2 pairs of NON heeled shoes I'm almost never w/o heels, ranging from 2"-6" (those are platform boots, though, and suck to drive in LOL)

That being said, heels are only sexy IMO if the woman (or man) wearing them actually enjoys wearing them/is comfy. Nothing is a bigger turnoff than someone hobbling around because their feet hurt.

The same can be said for ANY article of clothing, too; I've seen people wear what SHOULD be a sexy outfit, only for their discomfort to be SO obvious, you just wanted to hand them a tshirt and sneakers.

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 23:40   Link #6927
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyannew View Post
bwahaha and here, I only own 1 or 2 pairs of NON heeled shoes I'm almost never w/o heels, ranging from 2"-6" (those are platform boots, though, and suck to drive in LOL)

That being said, heels are only sexy IMO if the woman (or man) wearing them actually enjoys wearing them/is comfy. Nothing is a bigger turnoff than someone hobbling around because their feet hurt.

The same can be said for ANY article of clothing, too; I've seen people wear what SHOULD be a sexy outfit, only for their discomfort to be SO obvious, you just wanted to hand them a tshirt and sneakers.
Well spoken. Seeing a girl struggle in heels is worse than not wearing them at all.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 00:15   Link #6928
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I've....really got to try this one sometime.
Most likely wouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I agree with Chey. Every girl loves shoes.
I hate shoes >_>

Probably why the only high heel I have was used for when I worked in offices.

Underwear discussion: You COULD try making bras and panties yourself. Almost all of my stuff were made by Oppa (my second cousin/fiance).
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 00:16   Link #6929
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Underwear discussion: You COULD try making bras and panties yourself. Almost all of my stuff were made by Oppa (my second cousin/fiance).
What? No!

As a guy who doesn't like to see a girl's boobs go out of shape, I don't believe in tying two handkerchiefs together or sewing two surgical mouth covers together to make a bra!

Then again, it isn't right for me, as a guy, to poke my nose under what a girl wears under her shirt.

Quote:
Ah. There may be something to that idea, but I'd prefer to wait until the evidence is in. As it is, not all children take after their parents, and peers become the greatest influence on a child around the teenage years in any case, so we'll see.
Unless you are talking about that kind of peers I mix with during my youth, including that girl who landed last night.

I wouldn't say they are the best influences, but they are certainly the most inspiring ones who showed me that it takes effort and courage to stand up for yourself despite being different from the norm.

When all else fails (definitely happens in Secondary schools since quite a number of teachers are just self-serving, tax-grubbing civil servants), cheat, lie, beat up or kill those that stand in your way. For that last 2 points, it applies extremely well for that madwoman.

Quote:
Ah, thanks. I'll get around to it soon.

And be careful what you wish for. I thought my girl was quiet, pretty and bookish, and while she certainly is all three, it takes some time together to....realize there's much more to her than that.
One thing I have learnt in the army is to never regret for what you wish for, but rather, make the best use out of it. Why? A wish come true is a miracle that happened, and it is called a miracle because it usually doesn't happen (quoted from Shiori Misaka from Kanon). If we don't make best use of it, it is a wish AND miracle gone to waste.

And I have also learnt a lesson regarding those kind of girls : namely the imouto. It is a scary lesson I probably won't forget.

Nonetheless, I like quiet, sweet and bookish girls. Quiet ones tend to have less social ability and are thus easy to manipulate, bookish ones are the easiest to converse with.

Though the best are still catgirl lolis with twintails. Cute, cuddly and fit nicely into your arms.

Quote:
Maybe you're not approaching this the right way. Have you ever wondered why she's so free with her violence towards you. Perhaps....she's expecting you to respond in kind?

The first time I teased her ponytail (7-8 years ago) she broke my specs in reflex. I am certainly NOT going to attempt that kind of thing again.

And come to think of it, I met her mum yesterday, who thought that I was a girl because her older daughter mentioned me as her "godsister taking care of her younger sister". And her mum bought a dress for me.

Someone please shoot me.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 00:47   Link #6930
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Wish I had a girlfriend like Shiori from Kami Nomi. Quiet, pretty and bookish.
If you're lucky, you can find examples of this type that also are into visual novels and cosplay. Not that I'm bragging or anything.

Quote:
Though the best are still catgirl lolis with twintails. Cute, cuddly and fit nicely into your arms.
One of the characters in my National Novel Writing Month project is a twin twintailed (as in, not only has her hair in twintails but also has two tails) pettanko catgirl.

Quote:
And come to think of it, I met her mum yesterday, who thought that I was a girl because her older daughter mentioned me as her "godsister taking care of her younger sister". And her mum bought a dress for me.

Someone please shoot me.
Pics or GTFO.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 00:48   Link #6931
Ascaloth

Quote:
Unless you are talking about that kind of peers I mix with during my youth, including that girl who landed last night.

I wouldn't say they are the best influences, but they are certainly the most inspiring ones who showed me that it takes effort and courage to stand up for yourself despite being different from the norm.
Precisely my point.

Spoiler:

Quote:
One thing I have learnt in the army is to never regret for what you wish for, but rather, make the best use out of it. Why? A wish come true is a miracle that happened, and it is called a miracle because it usually doesn't happen (quoted from Shiori Misaka from Kanon). If we don't make best use of it, it is a wish AND miracle gone to waste.
Whoa there, I never said anything about regretting what you wished for. I'm just saying you should keep in mind that quiet, bookish girls are usually not just what they seem on the surface. There's plenty of surprises in anyone.

Quote:
Nonetheless, I like quiet, sweet and bookish girls. Quiet ones tend to have less social ability and are thus easy to manipulate, bookish ones are the easiest to converse with.
Oh, really. I'd figured it's because you know what they say about quiet girls being anything but in the bedroom.

Quote:
The first time I teased her ponytail (7-8 years ago) she broke my specs in reflex. I am certainly NOT going to attempt that kind of thing again.
Teasing her isn't exactly reciprocating violence with violence.

Quote:

Someone please shoot me.

You made my day. Let's see you in that dress and a pair of nekomimi.
Old 2010-11-26, 00:50   Link #6932
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:

*Reminds herself to take the dust off her nekomimi set.*

Anyway, what do the guys here think of making underwear sets for their girlfriends/fiancees/wives?
Old 2010-11-26, 00:51   Link #6933
Ascaloth

Quote:
*Reminds herself to take the dust off her nekomimi set.*
Let's see you in those, too.

Old 2010-11-26, 00:54   Link #6934
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Let's see you in those, too.

No. It's only for Oppa.
Old 2010-11-26, 01:17   Link #6935
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
If you're lucky, you can find examples of this type that also are into visual novels and cosplay. Not that I'm bragging or anything.
I wish they are easier to find.

Quote:
One of the characters in my National Novel Writing Month project is a twin twintailed (as in, not only has her hair in twintails but also has two tails) pettanko catgirl.
I am already married to one.

Quote:
Precisely my point.

Spoiler:
To some of them though. I had trouble mixing with my current batch now.

Quote:
Oh, really. I'd figured it's because you know what they say about quiet girls being anything but in the bedroom.
I always like quiet girls for being so cute and dense at times.

Quote:
Pics or GTFO.
Quote:
You guys are just looking for a potentially embarrassing situation for me so you can have a laugh right?

Fine. Imagine a guy with muscular legs, sizeable waist, chest muscles, broad shoulders wearing a dress and nekomimi while going "Kira!". Need brain bleach now?

Seriously speaking, I was smiling all the way at their mum who was thanking me for taking care of the imouto until she told me that she thought I was a girl, and bought me a dress. I let out a "What the f***" and got pinched by the younger one (she doesn't like me spouting vulgarities).

We decided to gave the dress to the imouto in the end, and the process of doing so is why I got shakened up - I decided to take a sarcastic jab at the madwoman by stating that she would need lots of bodytape for it, and she grabbed my face and shook me back and forth. Apparently she picked up the jab that she is flat, and it didn't help that her sister slyly said "I thought you are going to kiss him".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-11-26, 01:30   Link #6936
Ascaloth

Quote:
You guys are just looking for a potentially embarrassing situation for me so you can have a laugh right?

Fine. Imagine a guy with muscular legs, sizeable waist, chest muscles, broad shoulders wearing a dress and nekomimi while going "Kira!". Need brain bleach now?

Seriously speaking, I was smiling all the way at their mum who was thanking me for taking care of the imouto until she told me that she thought I was a girl, and bought me a dress. I let out a "What the f***" and got pinched by the younger one (she doesn't like me spouting vulgarities).

We decided to gave the dress to the imouto in the end, and the process of doing so is why I got shakened up - I decided to take a sarcastic jab at the madwoman by stating that she would need lots of bodytape for it, and she grabbed my face and shook me back and forth. Apparently she picked up the jab that she is flat, and it didn't help that her sister slyly said "I thought you are going to kiss him".
Oh, to be young again.

Old 2010-11-26, 01:39   Link #6937
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Oh, to be young again.

How can that be enjoyable? I almost died with my brain bashing around my inner skull for a few minutes!

I am no longer young anyway...remember I am only 2 years younger than you.

Old 2010-11-26, 01:44   Link #6938
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
I am no longer young anyway...remember I am only 2 years younger than you.
Then what am I? An old maid?
Old 2010-11-26, 01:52   Link #6939
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Then what am I? An old maid?
Why don't you dress up in a maid costume and let us assess?

Old 2010-11-26, 02:04   Link #6940
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Anyway, what do the guys here think of making underwear sets for their girlfriends/fiancees/wives?
Considering my craftsman skills she would be in for disappointment. I stick to things I am good at and leave the rest to others who are good at their stuff. Although, I undersand the added personal emotional value when a present is made by your own hands.

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom